Whale song. The Aquaman composer thread

The soundtrack reminds me a lot more of Batman 89 in a way. It feels like a retro classic. I really hope that Aquaman's theme gets attached.to his character in future projects.

The score pretty much turned out as I expected; an unimaginative, droning imitation of Zimmer's 90s power synth style. At least it was better than his work on Wonder Woman, but I was expecting something that would match the visuals of the film and this isn't it.

Oh well. I'll give it a few more listens to impress me before I write it off.

I loved that they brought in James Wan's Conjuring/Insidious composer for the Trench scene. It really added to the Wan horror feel of the scene.

Atlanna Theme is the best. I think it's called "It Wasn't Mean to Be" in the soundtrack.

Was...was that the Superman post death music that became the bittersweet theme in Aquaman?

I cannot stop listening to "Arthur" and "Kingdom of Atlantis" <3

Same! I want to hear some remixes ans see video tributes soon. I literally dreamed of the Aquaman theme last night. It's stuck in my head.

I have to say ... this score is really great. Has a sort of Howard Shore 'LOTR' feel at times, almost some Blade Runner, and a little Man of Steel.

The Atlantis theme is probably the my favorite part of the score. Goosebumps when you hear it in the film.

Kingdom of Atlantis is incredible, especially when you picture it during it's place in the filim ... feels like Blade Runner opening scene meets Lord of the Rings ... and Reunited takes that theme and just blows the doors off for the ending.

Also, like It Wasn't Meant to Be & What Could Be Greater than a King.

While I loved 'No Man's Land' piece from Wonder Woman ... as a whole, this is a huge improvement.

Of the tracks I listened to I think my favorites are Black Manta and Trench Engaged.

Manta's theme rocks. It sounds like a fusion of John Carpenter and Jerry Goldsmith (for reference, check out Goldsmith's score for Damnation Alley).

Oh right, that’s why I loved it so much! Yeah loved the cyberpunk electronica sound of the battle scenes. It’s a great score

Aquaman songs

It's No Good Performed by Depeche Mode

Skylar Grey - Everything I Need

She's a Mystery to Me Performed by Roy Orbison

Sæglópur Performed by Sigur Rós

Ocean To Ocean - Pitbull feat. Rhea

Safari Song Performed by Greta Van Fleet.

Last edited:
Arthur’s theme is so awesome. The whole score is great, DC strikes again in making memorable scores for their films.

Yeah I really loved the manta theme actually. The only one I wasn’t 100% on was the cyberpunky type music for Atlantis but it is a good tune and gives it that Flash Gordon type feel

Yeah I really loved the manta theme actually. The only one I wasn’t 100% on was the cyberpunky type music for Atlantis but it is a good tune and gives it that Flash Gordon type feel
Manta, Arthur, Queen Atlanna theme are great.

Other tracks like are not bad either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"