The Official Aquaman costume thread!

Seems a likely possibility.

Still, I hope the costume we get in the solo skews more toward the comics than the one we get in JL.

It was me who posted the photo of the statue on Reddit, but it wasn't my Instagram account. I took notice of it back in April and took a screenshot cause I thought it looked cool. It wasn't until Wan released the photo of Mera that I posted it on r/dc_cinematic. A while after it was posted I got a message from Reddit saying WB wanted the photo taken down, because it was not authorized or something like that. Anyways he will be getting a more comic accurate costume. Youtuber comicbookcast2 said he saw production art and could confirm it was true, though he said there were slight differences. Also a user on r/DCEU_leaks said he worked at the San Diego convention center and made a post talking about people from WB brought in concept art from Aquaman. He describes the costumes of Orm and the concept art of Black Manta saying there were many that were comic accurate. He then said he could confirm that Aquaman would receive a more classic outfit but more Gold than orange and told someone else in the thread that it looked bronze in different lighting. The post is still up.

Also, can you post screenshots on here?

Last edited:
It'll be interesting to see how they change the costume as each movies comes and goes. I'm not really a fan of orange but I'm sure they can work something out.

Definitely need a hook at some point

"Figures like that" get made at "this stage of filming" all the time. Sometimes they get made for films that never even got made!

JonPetersFlyBy1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"