What Are You Known For On Here?

I don't think anyone attacked anyone else in this thread yet.
 
musclesforsupes said:
I dont attack anyone on here, why cant you all be like me.
I'd stab your face bloody if we met on the subway!
 
Kipobe said:
Yeah, I didn't get this....
Did you have a different quote up on that other post for a second or two? I could have sworn you did, but then I noticed your post wasn't quoting what I thought it was quoting, which pretty much changed the entire meaning, which pretty much rendered my post nonsensical.
 
easy

All-Star Superman - begging for his old name back
Anguisette1979 - corpse collecting dominatrix sister of Babs Gordon
Babs Gordon - red hair and geology
Ballistic Liz - being cheated on
C.F. Kane - his red cheeks
C.Lee - civility
Danger Mouse - joining the Hype back in the 60's
DBella - being hot?
Docker - wanting to **** white women
dpm07 - being a robot who stupidly uses 14 words to say what would've been better said in 4
Dr.Fear - being a loser virgin who's under his Mommy's thumb
Duende Verde - photoshop skills
Franklin Richards - Aunt Petunia
Hades - Josh Groban
InsaneDwayne - Loving Tony Danza
JLBats - Cranberry Sauce
JoLiE MeNdEz - Hot chick who likes hot chicks and has a huge mole
Joseph Freefall - that pic of him and his dog
Kurosawa - flips out if you hate the Star Wars prequels
Lord Valumart - Bad Make-Up
Malice - Hitman avatar
Mentok - Mentok avatar
Mongo44 - liking punk rock and being dead now
Morg - being deaf and wearing Elisha's thong
Motown Marvel - Loves Meg White
NOFX - Pimp and Ho parties and Green Day sales records
oakzap425 - Gay anime porn
Phantasm - : pats head :
Ryoko - looking like Christina Ricci
Son of Logan - looking like Kevin Smith, having a jesus beard and liking black chicks
Supergirl a woman trapped in a man's body
Superhobo - telling preposterous lies
The Lumberjack - being a theif
Elijya - (pre-mod) being a cool guy, (post mod) Mike
Brodie - being banned
Corinthian - being Mexican
Daisy - text orgies
Darnell - his Tiger
Dew K. Mosi - being the Empress, having boot-licks, writing, answering questions
Dog Lips - hypodermic dog and Wenis
Drakon - having one leg
E.Bison - puking and crying and HIV negative
jaguarr - signing every post "jag"
jonty30 - being canadian and sexually unfulfilled
Karem-Knight - being everywhere because he is a Galtic Knight
Kevin Roegele - Ultimate Warrior avatar
MakeMineMarvel - being an entrepreneur (but it's probably like Amway or something)
Master Cheif - uh, guns?
Mr. Sparkle - Homer eyes
Paladin - calling foes "sparky"
PLAS - playing music and getting stoned
Sarge 2.0 - wanting to sit at the cool kids table
Shadowboxing - shirtless pics
The Amazing Lee - drinking and guitar playing in weird pants
The Lizard - Reptiliophilia
TheSumOfGod - Conspiracy theory with a heavy emphasis on the 4th dimensional reptilian overlords and 9/11
THWIP* - Typing Big
Toven - being a b****
Truthteller - Bigfoot love
Erzengel - funny pictorials (even though it's been a while) and collecting busts
Equint77 - loving New York and diseminating celebrity gossip
musclesforsupes -






















Randor:D
 
For Wil since he reminded me of my old ways.

JAL
49619310_d584cb4c03_m.jpg


GAH
40_year_old_virgin_48784c.jpg


NOFX
kidbilli.jpg


Kainedamo
peeper_montage.jpg
 
Wilhelm-Scream said:
easy

All-Star Superman - begging for his old name back
Anguisette1979 - corpse collecting dominatrix sister of Babs Gordon
Babs Gordon - red hair and geology
Ballistic Liz - being cheated on
C.F. Kane - his red cheeks
C.Lee - civility
Danger Mouse - joining the Hype back in the 60's
DBella - being hot?
Docker - wanting to **** white women
dpm07 - being a robot who stupidly uses 14 words to say what would've been better said in 4
Dr.Fear - being a loser virgin who's under his Mommy's thumb
Duende Verde - photoshop skills
Franklin Richards - Aunt Petunia
Hades - Josh Groban
InsaneDwayne - Loving Tony Danza
JLBats - Cranberry Sauce
JoLiE MeNdEz - Hot chick who likes hot chicks and has a huge mole
Joseph Freefall - that pic of him and his dog
Kurosawa - flips out if you hate the Star Wars prequels
Lord Valumart - Bad Make-Up
Malice - Hitman avatar
Mentok - Mentok avatar
Mongo44 - liking punk rock and being dead now
Morg - being deaf and wearing Elisha's thong
Motown Marvel - Loves Meg White
NOFX - Pimp and Ho parties and Green Day sales records
oakzap425 - Gay anime porn
Phantasm - : pats head :
Ryoko - looking like Christina Ricci
Son of Logan - looking like Kevin Smith, having a jesus beard and liking black chicks
Supergirl a woman trapped in a man's body
Superhobo - telling preposterous lies
The Lumberjack - being a theif
Elijya - (pre-mod) being a cool guy, (post mod) Mike
Brodie - being banned
Corinthian - being Mexican
Daisy - text orgies
Darnell - his Tiger
Dew K. Mosi - being the Empress, having boot-licks, writing, answering questions
Dog Lips - hypodermic dog and Wenis
Drakon - having one leg
E.Bison - puking and crying and HIV negative
jaguarr - signing every post "jag"
jonty30 - being canadian and sexually unfulfilled
Karem-Knight - being everywhere because he is a Galtic Knight
Kevin Roegele - Ultimate Warrior avatar
MakeMineMarvel - being an entrepreneur (but it's probably like Amway or something)
Master Cheif - uh, guns?
Mr. Sparkle - Homer eyes
Paladin - calling foes "sparky"
PLAS - playing music and getting stoned
Sarge 2.0 - wanting to sit at the cool kids table
The Amazing Lee - drinking and guitar playing in weird pants
The Lizard - Reptiliophilia
TheSumOfGod - Conspiracy theory with a heavy emphasis on the 4th dimensional reptilian overlords and 9/11
THWIP* - Typing Big
Toven - bring a b****
Truthteller - Bigfoot love
Erzengel - funny pictorials (even though it's been a while) and collecting busts
Equint77 - loving New York and diseminating celebrity gossip
musclesforsupes -






















Randor:D


HOLY CRAP THATS ALOT OF TYPING!!!











oh.....

























I WANNA KISS NAKED ANGELA AND MONA!
 
LOL
nice Billy!, Erz :eek:
but Kd's....you can just FEEL the tension, the passion, the worry
 
This place just rocks, its like that old show on PBS called Zoobolly Zoo, where magic and wonder is waiting for you! Its as close as a dream and as bright as the sun.. If you saw that show that girl in the pink kangerooo outfit was hot!
 
musclesforsupes said:
This place just rocks, its like that old show on PBS called Zoobolly Zoo, where magic and wonder is waiting for you! Its as close as a dream and as bright as the sun.. If you saw that show that girl in the pink kangerooo outfit was hot!

I used to watch that show! Now the theme song is gonna be stuck in my head all day.
 
*sings zoobbbly zoo, zooobbbooy zoo magic and wonder are waiting for you!
 
AndThePickles said:
I used to watch that show! Now the theme song is gonna be stuck in my head all day.


I love that hot kangeroo girl, that bird woman use to piss me off, so did ben berring.
 
musclesforsupes said:
This place just rocks, its like that old show on PBS called Zoobolly Zoo, where magic and wonder is waiting for you! Its as close as a dream and as bright as the sun.. If you saw that show that girl in the pink kangerooo outfit was hot!
bright as the brightest BLUE!!!! :rolleyes:

yeah, Whuzzat Kangaroo was H.A.W.T. as hell, with that raspy voice, bouncing around.....but didn't you wanna f***

Bird.jpg


too? :confused:
 
Holly Goodhead said:
muscles i know more about Return to Oz than you.
I have actually seen this film and read the book...though I can barely remember much about it. I remember really liking Tic-Tok and Jack Pumpkinhead though
 
ShadowBoxing said:
I have actually seen this film and read the book...though I can barely remember much about it. I remember really liking Tic-Tok and Jack Pumpkinhead though

i almost gave a ****.
 
Wilhelm-Scream said:
bright as the brightest BLUE!!!! :rolleyes:

yeah, Whuzzat Kangaroo was H.A.W.T. as hell, with that raspy voice, bouncing around.....but didn't you wanna f***

Bird.jpg


too? :confused:


Shee looks like my fecal matter after I eat the number 8 value meal at taco bell :( I want the pink kangeroo skank.
 
ShadowBoxing said:
I have actually seen this film and read the book...though I can barely remember much about it. I remember really liking Tic-Tok and Jack Pumpkinhead though


I wanted to taste the lime stone pie, and hot melted silver.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"