What currency do you carry with you the most?

hotlinkfail.gif

Yeah, that's pretty much the best thing ever. :heart:

Cash, I'm never dealing with credit cards again.

Also, I don't carry any change either unless I've bought something with cash earlier in the day.

I know people who set out with 2 or 3 bucks in change every morning.

I carry cash and my debit cards which is probably a bad idea 'cos I normally use my debit card to pay for a lot of stuff and that's where I end up forgetting exactly how much i've spent/got left in my account.. or I go out drinking with 30 or 40 pounds cash but I have my debit card with me and sometimes I end up withdrawing extra money.. which is never good lol

Cash, usually.

What kind of store would take a cheque as payment? Like, I'm talking places like clothing stores/grocery stores/restaurants.

Would any of those places ACTUALLY accept a cheque???
In the UK most stores have stopped accepting cheques for anything now. I haven't used my chequebook in a very long time.

I have my debit card and a little bit of cash, as I feel silly paying for little things with my card.

Debit card and a credit card. Cash only occassionally. I can remember exactly how much I've spent, and keep a running total in my head of my accounts.

You could call me Aaron Burr from the way I'm droppin' Hamiltons! :o

I mostly carry Cash around with me, but no more than 20 or 30 dollars at a time. that if I am lucky, most times, I am lucky to have 5 dollars in my bill fold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"