What games would you like to see on the 3DS?

Duke

Avenger
Reaction score
What games would you like to see on the Nintendo 3DS? A new game altogether, a sequel to an existing game, or an upgraded version of an old/er game?? Here's a few I'd like to see Nintendo bring out:

Mario Golf
Mario Baseball
Super Mario World (SNES version with upgraded graphics)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (upgraded graphics)
A new F-Zero game
A new Donkey Kong Country game

I hope they re-issue F-Zero X with updated graphics with the level editor.
A new advance wars

that would keep me playing for a long time...also they can kill new super mario bros. 2

I want a port of Earthworm Jim 64. That's right, I went there.

Majora's Mask remake
New Zelda
New non-Dreamland Kirby game.
Advance Wars
and this:
6380430495_d5bc9822c2_b.jpg
That's about it I guess. Not a whole lot else I can think of that Nintendo isn't already working on.

Majora's Mask remake
New Zelda
New non-Dreamland Kirby game.
Advance Wars
and this:
6380430495_d5bc9822c2_b.jpg
That's about it I guess. Not a whole lot else I can think of that Nintendo isn't already working on.

All of this needs to happen. Where is that Mario pic from? I love that art style.

All of this needs to happen. Where is that Mario pic from? I love that art style.

No idea where it's from originally. I saw it GAF one day and it made me want a Mario 2 sequel even more than I already did.

I'd LOVE that Mario 2 remake concept on the 3DS, in the style of 3D Land.

Majora's Mask on the 3DS would be a colossal waste of potential though. Do it for the Wii-U.

I would prefer a Majora's Mask remake over Wind Waker for the Wii U. I'd really like to see a Wario platformer for the 3DS. Hell, give me a port of Wario World and I'll be content. I'm not ashamed to say Wario World was my favorite Gamecube game.

I would prefer a Majora's Mask remake over Wind Waker for the Wii U. I'd really like to see a Wario platformer for the 3DS. Hell, give me a port of Wario World and I'll be content. I'm not ashamed to say Wario World was my favorite Gamecube game.

They say they might make a Majora's Mask port (like they did for Ocarina of Time), but only after a whole new 3DS Zelda. So it could happen.

They say they might make a Majora's Mask port (like they did for Ocarina of Time), but only after a whole new 3DS Zelda. So it could happen.

I would want a brand new Zelda before another port for sure.

I would want a brand new Zelda before another port for sure.

I'm conflicted. Majora's Mask is my favorite Zelda (though I'll admit that Ocarina of Time was the better / more influential game, overall).

So normally I would want a brand new one, but, a 3DS MM isn't something I would pass up on.

I would prefer Majora's Mask, for two reasons. The first is that it's a known quantity. We know it will be awesome. Do we know the next new handheld Zelda will be great? Nintendo hasn't had the best track record in the department lately.

The second is that it's easy to look at a game you've played before and say, "No thanks. Been there, done that." but you need to remember that it will be new to a lot of people. Exposing great older games to new generations is important I think.

I'd like to see the 3DS's Eshop open up to more of the Virtual console. I'd LOVE to play my favorite SNES or 64 games on the go. Also, cross compatibility (or whatever you call it). Have the points I add on my WiiU be available on the 3DS as well.

Shameless Advertisement here:

The game I wanted to see, Monster Hunter Tri G/Ultimate on the North American 3DS will launch tomorrow so there is nothing else I want to see released.

I'd like to see some point and click adventures using the stylus.

Isn't that essentially what Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright are?

New Metroid game. Gameplay is similar to the original games and not a FPS(IE the Prime games)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"