Daredevil What if Matt had told Karen and Foggy about Elektra right away?

dmcreif

Civilian
Reaction score
Watching Team Avocados break up in season 2 was super painful, so I keep asking myself, how could things have been done to end things on a happier note? Mostly, I think this could be done with improved communication, mostly on Matt's side, because he is just SO BAD at it. Which ties in a related question: would Nelson & Murdock still be open if Matt had immediately informed Foggy that Elektra was back in town rather than wait until Elektra threatened their witness?

Essentially, what if, when Matt started being evasive in regards to "the new client," Foggy cornered him and was like "You promised me, Murdock, no more lies!" and then Matt spilled "It's Elektra." Or if Matt had just told Karen and Foggy right away that Elektra was the one depositing that money in their bank account. I feel personally that things would have been better, because having Foggy KNOW what's going on during all of Matt's missed appointments, and him being familiar with Elektra's influence (they seriously missed an opportunity to have a flashback of Foggy confronting Matt when he started missing classes due to Elektra), would help him talk Matt out of some if not all of his date night fights against ninjas, and as a result the Castle case would be less of a disaster. Maybe Foggy would even have gotten Matt to see just how unhealthy his relationship with Elektra is. Who knows! I can't be the only one who wishes there was a happier ending to season 2, even if it was still a little bittersweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"