What is that song!!!!!

Civilian
Reaction score
Going crazy! There is a cover of a rock song in the movie. Not a Hans Zimmer song! I cannot remember what it is, I can't find it on the web! I'm going nuts. Please tell me what it is!!!!

Thanks!

THAT'S IT!!!!!! Thank you so much. I almost went to see it again to figure it out. Have the song in my music library, but could not figure out which one! I can finally sleep again!

J

THAT'S IT!!!!!! Thank you so much. I almost went to see it again to figure it out. Have the song in my music library, but could not figure out which one! I can finally sleep again!

J

Ha ha No problem. :word:

I have a ton of his music and that of Audioslave as well!

I have a ton of his music and that of Audioslave as well!

Yeah, I listen to whatever he does.. Soundgarden, TOTD, Audioslave, solo material.. you name it.

Here's a cool pic of Chris with Michael Shannon (he's just as tall as Zod! lol); Chris wrote and recorded a song specifically for the film Machine Gun Preacher co-starring Shannon.

chris-cornell-and-michael-shannon-2012-ny_3673510.jpg

Last edited:
Was about to ask the same thing. Thanks for starting this. :)

Yeah, I listen to whatever he does.. Soundgarden, TOTD, Audioslave, solo material.. you name it.

Here's a cool pic of Chris with Michael Shannon (he's just as tall as Zod! lol); Chris wrote and recorded a song specifically for the film Machine Gun Preacher co-starring Shannon.

chris-cornell-and-michael-shannon-2012-ny_3673510.jpg

that's pretty cool...as soon as I heard the song in Man of Steel I knew who and what it was! It's a great song

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"