What is your best sports car?

I've never owned a sports car. But I've always had a thing for the Mazda RX7, that doesn't exist anymore.

Ferrari F40

BzlX7im.jpg

I don't know if I'd call it a sports car, but my all time favorite car was my 93 Honda del Sol with a targa top. It was SOOOOOOOO cool. Pop off the top, stick it in the trunk and drive up Hwy 1 between Santa Cruz and San Francisco on an early Friday afternoon to go see a Sunday Raider game. My buddy lived in the city and we had season tickets to the Raiders. So much fun driving up the coast. A beautiful drive.

Last edited:
My dream car would be the Alfa Romeo 4C Spider. Prefer Italian cars to German cars. Not sure why.

EDIT: Actually I saw an electric blue 2023 Chevrolet Corvette the other day. Sign me up for one of those.

Last edited:
Ferrari F40

BzlX7im.jpg

The Ferrari F40 has a stunning thick rear spoiler, and it has a unique design.
Also, the Ferrari F40 is a historic car because it is the first street-legal car that could go over 200 MPH, and because pop up headlights is an impressive design for this stunning Sports car.
Also in the year it was released, it was the fastest Ferrari, most powerful, and most expensive.

All reasons why the Ferrari F40 will always be an amazing Ferrarri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"