What Shh poster would have what job?

The Amazing Lee

Don't call me chicken!
Reaction score
Looking at different users on the hype, their ideal occupation comes from the way they act and their personality. So who do you think would suit which job. I'll start the ball rolling:

Musclesforsupes: Cookie Monster stunt double
Wilhelm Scream: Comic book guy's real life counterpart.
Odin's Lapdog:An Agony aunt.
Toven: A firewoman with a big hose.

morg is like that dude that slaps babies when they cry even though he can't hear them crying so he just slaps them all...

Odin's Lapdog said:
morg is like that dude that slaps babies when they cry even though he can't hear them crying so he just slaps them all...

He can't hear the pain....so nothing matters. ;)

J Alba's Lover - Jessica Alba's Executive Assistant
TheThing2005 - Fantastic Four 1 & 2's Publicist
Kainedamo - Private Investigator
GoldenAgeHero - Relationship Therapist
NOFX - Green Day Fan Club President

lol. my dad is applying to do that. Not my cuppa tea mind you. I don't have the confidence.

Erz would definitely be working at Subway.

Calvin would be a wine tester. but wouldn't be that great at it because he'd drink the samples rather than spitting it out.

The Amazing Lee said:
lol. my dad is applying to do that. Not my cuppa tea mind you. I don't have the confidence.
you have to apply???

man, london is as tight as ever, what happened to the good old days at poking hobos on the underground and stealing their coins. now they have to pay to have people do that to them. crikey...

ken livingstone is officially a bastard.

Odin's Lapdog said:
you have to apply???

man, london is as tight as ever, what happened to the good old days at poking hobos on the underground and stealing their coins. now they have to pay to have people do that to them. crikey...

ken livingstone is officially a bastard.

Yeah, the underground has designated spots in which people play and also you have to audition to be a busker on the underground.

The Amazing Lee said:
You didn't know that? ;):p
That's like... whoa. That just blows my mind. Do they at least spit it out into a container and save it for later drinking?

The Amazing Lee said:
Yeah, the underground has designated spots in which people play and also you have to audition to be a busker on the underground.
:down
icon13.gif
:down

Calvin said:
Erz would definitely be working at Subway.

Couldn't of you have given me like Blimpies or Quizno's? I hate Subway!!

Calvin said:
That's like... whoa. That just blows my mind. Do they at least spit it out into a container and save it for later drinking?

I'm not sure....but it is 50 year olds. heck if they drank all that wine...well....I'm not going into the details. :(

for some reason i've never imagined erzengel outside of nazi uniform

I like to think I goosestepped my way into all of your hearts.

Master Chief said:
Erzengel - Shoe salesman.
Heh...yes on my knees in front of a mountain of a woman trying to squeeze their size 12 feet into a size 6.

Daisy reads the news and twilights is her weather girl.

e.bison is a car salesman

elijyah (yeah i've spelt your name wrong, what are you going to do about it :mad: ) is an attorney.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"