What song is stuck in your head right now? - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xanadu - ELO (their version not the Olivia Newton-John version)

Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra)

"Tinseltown in the Rain" by Andrea Corr

last thing I heard before getting out of the car...'She's Always a Woman~Billy Joel

Like A Hurricane and Words(between the lines of age) both by neil young.

That is my favorite song and I play it often when I am down.

Smile - Mantovani (beautiful version)

Pokerface... :whatever:...

I just heard it on the radio for only a few seconds and it burned into my brain...

and I HATE GooGoo or Gaga or whatever the hell her name is...

I often end up with "I Wanna Be Sedated" stuck in my head... just the Bam Bam Bam part.

was watching an Incredible Hulk marathon today, so that 'Lonely Man" theme played on the piano at the end of every episode is just burned into my brain today...

was watching an Incredible Hulk marathon today, so that 'Lonely Man" theme played on the piano at the end of every episode is just burned into my brain today...

When I was young, I wanted that played at my wedding, as I entered the chapel. Seems kind of fitting somehow.

When I was young, I wanted that played at my wedding, as I entered the chapel. Seems kind of fitting somehow.

you were ready to spend the rest of your life with your significant other in the state of matrimony and you wanted "Lonely Man" to be the song played at your wedding?!?... "LONELY MAN"?!?...

a depressing theme being played at what SHOULD be a joyous event...

that's just WAY too funny... :lmao:

you were ready to spend the rest of your life with your significant other in the state of matrimony and you wanted "Lonely Man" to be the song played at your wedding?!?... "LONELY MAN"?!?...

a depressing theme being played at what SHOULD be a joyous event...

that's just WAY too funny... :lmao:

Well I'd be a lonely man, till I found "HER"...then the standard Wedding March theme and stuff.

But yeah, I can see the humor in that being divorced now.

Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Lady Antebellum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back