• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

What the heck is a Manulism?

Logan's Lady

Say you’ll hold...
Reaction score
Wiki Says: Manualism is the little-known art of playing music by squeezing air through the hands. Because the sound produced has a distinctly flatulent tone, such music is usually presented as a form of musical comedy or parody. The musical performer is called manualist, who may perform a cappella or with instrumental accompaniment.

So while playing on youtube I found a manualist..... this cracked me up, but he's also really good :wow:
http://uk.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=gunecologist

And some of my favorites:

Take on me
[YT]kwxvOKuLUQ0[/YT]

Star Wars Cantina
[YT]pBiLAy7mDbw[/YT]

super mario bros
[YT]v0bKq3x74U[/YT]

bohemian rhapsody
[YT]RwqjFmlYdNg[/YT]

Enjoy! ;)

I used to make fart sounds with my hands back in high school all the time. But I never knew I could make actual music from it. I need to learn how to do that!

I used to make fart sounds with my hands back in high school all the time. But I never knew I could make actual music from it. I need to learn how to do that!

There's a tutorial on it somewhere on youtube........ but not sure if it's by this guy or not :p

I could use this skill to serenade women. I'm sure the ladies love to hear music sounding like farts!

Wow, the Cantina one is dead-on. He should've done that one on Kimmel live. The BR one isn't really that noteworthy.

I agree the Cantina one is better than the BR :p

Bring on the Manualist for Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

James Bond~

Rocky~

The James Bond one was pretty cool. Sounds better than the newest James Bond song. Not really I actually like the newest song but a lot of people hate it. I wonder why?

Last edited:
^ Speaking of which, I wonder if it's possible to make similar music by queefing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"