what's your favorite car?

8Ball2/JanG5 said:
You might be the only person on earth i'm going to recommend seeing X-men 3 to, bigot.
dialog-vega1.gif
Oh wow, now I'm a biggot cuz I don't believe it's genetic!! Big woop!! How the hell can you compare X-Men with gayness? For crying outloud you don't need an actual "cure" for it. I know of people who just quit it after a long period of time. Its nothing unusual you know.

Super Flight said:
THAT CARS SO COOL!!!

*Elton John looks at car....runs over a makes sweet love to a random girl*
Vega_10.gif
Atleast SOMEBODY gets the joke around here!!
40-1001-09.jpg

VStyleSide.jpg

dialog-vega1.gif
I'm gonna get the second body kit for my cougar!! It will be badass!!

E. Bison said:
dialog-vega1.gif
Oh wow, now I'm a biggot cuz I don't believe it's genetic!! Big woop!! How the hell can you compare X-Men with gayness? For crying outloud you don't need an actual "cure" for it. I know of people who just quit it after a long period of time. Its nothing unusual you know.

You know the series purports understanding of race AND sexual orientation. It's very obvious. Ian McKellen, who you know is gay, champions this all the time.

8Ball2/JanG5 said:
You know the series purports understanding of race AND sexual orientation. It's very obvious. Ian McKellen, who you know is gay, champions this all the time.
dialog-vega3.gif
Just because I don't believe it's permanent doesn't mean that I want to hurt those people or cause them any kind of emotional or mental harm. I'm not one of those extremist who protest with signs saying "God hate f@gs" or "Sodomites go to hell". That's very hypocritical and corrupt! I don't know where you're coming off calling me a bigot, homophobe maybe, but not a bigot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"