Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. What's your favorite mystery?

No, he didn't. Coulson directly asked, "What did I become, Doctor?" That is when Streiten said he had lost the will to live. So Coulson concluded that the doctor meant that he had become something other than his normal, human self after the procedures but that was deflected. In the next episode Coulson was obviously still disturbed by that. He was brooding over whether or not more than his memory was changed, or whether he had been made to believe that he is the same when he isn't.

:up:
Absolutely.
Coulson now understands that he's something else, a "thing," and he's having to come to terms with it.

No, he didn't. Coulson directly asked, "What did I become, Doctor?" That is when Streiten said he had lost the will to live. So Coulson concluded that the doctor meant that he had become something other than his normal, human self after the procedures but that was deflected. In the next episode Coulson was obviously still disturbed by that. He was brooding over whether or not more than his memory was changed, or whether he had been made to believe that he is the same when he isn't.

I don't really disagree,but for you adding the word "human".That's certainly more than we've been told.

Don't get me wrong,I neither hope nor think it'll be as simple as "Fury had him resuscitated",but as is the case with just about all the mysteries in the show,people are letting their imaginations get the better of them,by treating their speculation as fact.

I don't really disagree,but for you adding the word "human".That's certainly more than we've been told.

Don't get me wrong,I neither hope nor think it'll be as simple as "Fury had him resuscitated",but as is the case with just about all the mysteries in the show,people are letting their imaginations get the better of them,by treating their speculation as fact.

Well, a big problem here is that the scenarios fans are coming up with are probably more exciting than the ultimate resolution will be. We are, sadly, far more imaginative than the writers at times. I mean, that brain bot was a terrific visual, but if there isn't to something truly fantastic at the back of it then it was all a waste. Fans have speculated that Phil Coulson is a Super Soldier, an LMD, a cyborg, a Kree warrior, a Skrull in disguise, a zombie, a Vision, an Inhuman....If he turns out to be none of those things he must be something better, wilder and more incredible or the letdown will be awful.

They are dragging the Coulson mystery out too far. We really should have found out "how" they revived him already...

A minor mystery is why Coulson picked Ward, Fitz and Simmons for his team. Picking May is obvious (they were friends and he needed a pilot), but the other three are less obvious. I've speculated that Ward, Fitz and Simmons have the potential to be "bad seeds," which is why they were picked.

Well, Coulson explained in the pilot why he picked Ward ... but maybe he BS'ed Ward

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"