Which Green Lantern should graduate to a Justice League movie?

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
I know we're all tempted to say Hal should go but I've always like the dynamic John has brought to the league and because of the animated series a lot of people associate him with the League more.

So at the end of Green Lantern Corps have Hal go off to find out more about Paralax and have John go to the League! :yay:

I'm firmly in the camp of one of each type of hero in the JL. It's why I don't like Mera as a core JL member if Aquaman is also one.

Anyways if thier both leads in the GLC movie then for me it doesn't really matter. But if I had to choose I'd pick John for GL in JL.

Hal. But it's not fair to John or vice versa. I would say bring them both but earlier I was reminded that having two Lanterns on the League is extremely op. So if I'm forced to choose between the two it's gotta be Hal.

I'm firmly in the camp of one of each type of hero in the JL. It's why I don't like Mera as a core JL member if Aquaman is also one.
Just made me think of a cool revolving door for
Justice League with similar-powered DC heroes
to keep it fresh, though that's a long ways away

I immensely enjoyed Justin Kirk's Hal Jordan from JL War,
so that would put me in Guy Gardner's camp.

It's not unheard of to have two Lanterns on the team at once, but if they chose one I want it to be John. The animated series is still a lot of people's frame of reference for the team.

Hal...because he lives for "poking" Batman.

Polux

It's not unheard of to have two Lanterns on the team at once, but if they chose one I want it to be John. The animated series is still a lot of people's frame of reference for the team.
Ditto.

I am fine with either John or Hal,but would they be crazy enough to have Kyle or Guy as the GL in the JL Movies?

Simon Baz & Jessica Cruz together on the JL. Probably the only good thing about Hitch's run.

I am fine with either John or Hal,but would they be crazy enough to have Kyle or Guy as the GL in the JL Movies?

I've never been a fan of Guy although I guess they could go with him if they want some comic relief, like the time Batman laid him out with one punch! :funny:

I'd like seeing either John Stewart or Simon Baz.

I want to see Jordan with the JL and Stewart working in space with the Corps.

They should have whoever it is wear a full mask, somewhat similar to Simon Baz's mask, so the identity of the actual character is a mystery.

I want to see Jordan with the JL and Stewart working in space with the Corps.

I'm thinking the GL stories would be totally separate from the Justice League Earth-bound stuff. WB already proved they don't want Green Lantern to be associated with their JL line-up.

WB already proved they don't want Green Lantern to be associated with their JL line-up.

I think they're still trying to put distance between the 2011 movie and the DCEU. I believe that at some point a GL will feature heavily in the JL movies (provided they run that long).

John Stewart. I love them both a lot, my favorite is Hal, but as a JL member, I'm strongly influencedby John's chemistry with the team and I loveit. I think, all in all it depends of the characters of the league and how they interact. Both Haland John could fit. Kyle's too. Itjust depends of the chemistry they are going for in the movie.

I would say Hal but I think both Green Lanterns Hal and John both at the same time simultaneously could fit in with the League...the more the merrier

I'd say John, mainly because I still want to see veteran Hal as a Corps officer. Guy would also be fun for comedic relief.

It seems Hal is leading in the poll

Well, if you've seen Wonder Woman - and I don't think I need to put spoiler tags on this because it's not actually part of the movie - you'll know that the new DC logo featured shots of each JL member, including Hal at the end. So I'm guessing that means we'll see him in a JL film eventually, even if it's not the first one. Though I hope it is!

Seeing Hal in the new DCEU intro I mean it makes sense for him to join the League

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"