Which Justice League characters or which other DC heroes should cameo in this film?

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
I wonder since this is The Green Lantern solo film the reboot of his origin film I wonder if any of the other Justice League members should cameo in this film? If any then which ones would you want to see in this film? Or if any DC comics heroes should show up in an Easter egg capacity?

I'd say Batman just because he seems to pop up everywhere, but...maybe J'onn Jonzz? Depending on whether this universe will use him.

Martian Manhunter he would make the most sense given the intergalactic feel for this reboot but other DC heroes that I could see show up are possibly Batman or even Superman at least

Batman and Jordan have a great love/hate relationship. I don't mind a Batcave scene of some sorts.

I would have Batman cameo in this like in the post-credits or in a mid-credits scene at least

I agree you can't lose with batman and I wouldn't mind a Superman convo with them hovering in space. I wouldn't mind that as an end scene with him seeing green lantern off, for whatever mission he'll eventually be on in his Corps. movie.

Whoops. Cameo in the Lantern movie. My bad. I guess then an end scene with Superman convo daying the league needs him because of whatever big bad is coming.

Clark Kent/Kal El/Superman cameoing like in a mid credits or post credits scene in Green Lantern would actually be perfect

Wasn't that supposed to happen in the original GL movie script? ^^

Yeah but with Kal El showing up it builds up towards a Justice League film as far as if they decide to do more parts

I'd like a Supes cameo. Maybe after a big battle GL has beaten the bad guy but his ring's out of charge and he's pretty much stranded in the depths of space, when a familiar voice says "Need a ride?"

Superman makes the most sense

Maybe some Thanagarians.

I wouldn't want the movie to take place on Earth at all, and I think you could save JL members in space for a JL movie.

Martian Manhunter is another hero who makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"