Which Heroes character are you?

Neptune

Uchiha
Reaction score
Take the test and find out!

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/4885834462883321217/Heroes-Personality

I am:

I think you really want a donut.
Congratulations, you're Eden McCain! You've got a colorful past, and your persuasive abilities are second to none. In addition, you're a quick thinker with a solid amount of guts. Your best quality: The art of persuasion Your worst quality: A fondness for some stereotypically "bad" behavior

Now bow before my awesome power of persuasion!:woot:

I also got Eden, though I'm more like Claire. Lookswise I'm a bit of Sylar.

Niki/Jessica Sanders

mt1171155320.jpg

33 Idealism, 70 Nonconformity, 29 Nerdiness

Sometimes I look in the mirror and I'm not sure it's me looking back.
Congratulations, you're Niki and/or Jessica Sanders! You get the honor of being the one character who is, in fact, two people! You have an especially dynamic and unpredictable nature. While you may seem like a good, caring, hard-working person at first glance, you have one seriously badass side that can overcome you at any moment. Whenever this side of you comes out, there is no fight you can't win, no obstacle you cannot overcome. Your best quality: Protective instincts -- you will stop at nothing for the people you love Your worst quality: Violent tendencies -- you will stop at nothing for the people you love.

You scored higher than 99% on Idealism

You scored higher than 99% on Nonconformity

You scored higher than 99% on Nerdiness

True :up:

:woot:

Are you on the list?
Congratulations, you're Mr. Bennet! You are one mysterious person with mysterious motives. Despite all the mystery, it's clear that you believe what you do is for the greater good, and you are obviously a well-educated person in your field. Your best quality: Dedication to your work/organization/etc. Your worst quality: Keeping too many secrets
My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

I've taken two different quizzes about Heroes. One was out of that "Who is your TV alter ego?" book, and I got Peter. And on this one, I got Matt. I am probably a mix of the two.

:woot:

Are you on the list?
Congratulations, you're Mr. Bennet! You are one mysterious person with mysterious motives. Despite all the mystery, it's clear that you believe what you do is for the greater good, and you are obviously a well-educated person in your field. Your best quality: Dedication to your work/organization/etc. Your worst quality: Keeping too many secrets
My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

Brother?

You scored 62 Idealism, 41 Nonconformity, 45 Nerdiness

Are you on the list?

I've taken two different quizzes about Heroes. One was out of that "Who is your TV alter ego?" book, and I got Peter. And on this one, I got Matt. I am probably a mix of the two.

Matt + Peter = Matter?

YATTA! Congratulations, you're Hiro Nakamura! You're a high-minded idealist, a huge nerd, and you enjoy being a unique and special person. Your combination of positive personality traits makes you impossibly lovable, and your energy and enthusiasm are absolutely infectious. Your dedication to any mission you take on, in addition to your cheerful sense of humor, are qualities anyone should be proud to have. Your best quality: Spunk Your worst quality: You are too cute. Some people may not be able to handle it.

exactly who i wanted to be!

"Can we play Scrabble tonight?
Congratulations, you're Micah Sanders! You're good-natured, intelligent, perceptive, and naturally inclined toward technology. You're also quite innocent and loving. You've got a fondness for computers and Scrabble.

Your best quality: You're extremely perceptive
Your worst quality: You can be a little demanding at times"

Take it!
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/4885834462883321217/Heroes-Personality

Are you on the list?

You scored 29 Idealism, 66 Nonconformity, 41 Nerdiness

How can you stop what's coming... when you don't know anything about power?
Congratulation, you're Sylar, the artist formerly known as Gabriel Gray! You are a seriously nerdy person with an enormous desire to be different, and to be recognized for it. As long as you don't go eating brains, this doesn't have to be a bad thing at all. You're ambitious, intelligent, tenacious, and unique. Your best quality: Panache Your worst quality: An obsessive desire for recognition and power

I'm Frickin Sylar Now I Must Go Eat Some Brains

i got peter

Your best quality: Empathy Your worst quality: EMO <---- dammit!!

You scored 20 Idealism, 45 Nonconformity, 33 Nerdiness

mt1171155654.jpg

Everyone's like the rest. That's why they're the rest.
Congratulations, you're Claude! You're the classic cynical hermit with a secret heart of gold somewhere underneath it all. You're also a mentor whose teaching methods may or may not involve making fun of your young learner's hair and punching them in the face. You have seen and experienced a lot of negative things from people, but people really haven't seen much of you. Your best quality: You're a misanthrope, and can be quite amusing. Your worst quality: You're a misanthrope, and probably aren't very happy.

I don't want to be a chump.
Congratulations, you're Matt Parkman! You're a great person: caring, hard-working, and honest. You might not have the best of luck, but you do your best in all areas of life. Your kind and responsible nature is rare, and you should be proud of it. Your best quality: Heart Your worst quality: You may take more abuse than you deserve

You scored 33 Idealism, 58 Nonconformity, 54 Nerdiness

How can you stop what's coming... when you don't know anything about power?
Congratulation, you're Sylar, the artist formerly known as Gabriel Gray! You are a seriously nerdy person with an enormous desire to be different, and to be recognized for it. As long as you don't go eating brains, this doesn't have to be a bad thing at all. You're ambitious, intelligent, tenacious, and unique. Your best quality: Panache Your worst quality: An obsessive desire for recognition and power

You scored higher than 23% on Idealism

You scored higher than 67% on Nonconformity

You scored higher than 78% on Nerdiness

i got Peter (my fav character...)

Do you ever... get the feeling that you were meant to do something extraordinary?
Congratulations, you're Peter Petrelli! You are a compassionate, idealistic person, which is great. You're searching for your identity and purpose in life, and you have a strong desire to be special, and do something great for the world. You're a bit on the emo side, but you have the best of intentions. Your best quality: Empathy Your worst quality: EMO

Urgh.... Nikki/Jessica

Description is nice, but the character is lousy. Then again, maybe that's just Ali.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugoodeww
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"