Who here can pull pics off a flash gallery & post them here?

I'm too lazy, but I would say take a screenshot and crop it. :)

Isn't there a way to pull it off the gallery with software or something? Screenshot with a camera? That wouldn't look good but I'll try. If anyone else can do it nicely it'd be appreciated.

No. Screenshot, as in getting some sort of imaging program (I think even MS Paint will work), take a screenshot of it, and crop.

1107071043co6.jpg

I just took pics with my cell phone of the screen. If someone can do it better for me I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

1107071044ko2.jpg

Those look better than I thought they would.

Look. You have Microsoft Paint, right? Please just take the time to peruse the help files and you'll probably find something about taking screenshots off your internet browser. I haven't operated Paint or IE in years, so I can't remember how.

I forget where exactly it is (I haven't used a PC in about 2 years), but I know there is a print screen button. Press it, and it takes a screen shot of anything that is on your screen at the time. Open paint, paste the screen cap in (simply use Edit>Paste) and crop it down.

I don't have MSFT Paint. :( I don't think I do.

I have "Paint" but didn't see any options for doing what you said.

I forget where exactly it is (I haven't used a PC in about 2 years), but I know there is a print screen button. Press it, and it takes a screen shot of anything that is on your screen at the time. Open paint, paste the screen cap in (simply use Edit>Paste) and crop it down.
Thank you! I believe the case is now closed. :yay:

var path = '/Portal/entretenimento/ego/swf/'; // path da galeriavar xmlgaleriaAtual = 'http://entretenimento.globo.com/Entretenimento/Ego/Xml/Flash/0,,GF51451-6192,00.xml'; // xml da galeriavar xmlgalerias = 'http://entretenimento.globo.com/Entretenimento/Ego/Xml/ElementosRelacionados/0,,GF51451-6192,00.xml'; // xmls das galeriasvar fsrc = path + 'galeria4.swf'var qS='';qS+='galeriaAtual='+xmlgaleriaAtual;qS+='&xmlgalerias='+xmlgalerias;qS+='&jsok=1';glbFO({ width:730, height:535, src:fsrc, bgcolor:'#000000', flashvars:qS})function goAjuda(){ alert("vai pra ajuda")}function goSaiba(url){ if (url.indexOf("GF") != -1) { abrirPopGaleria(url); } else { window.open(url); }}

Print screen on my keyboard? I hit that and nothing happens at all. There is no "print screen" button in my "paint".

Okay. Please PLEASE for the love of God. What browser are you using? If it's IE, go to file: Save As. Save the site with the pics. Open the file with Paint by going to File: Open and finding the pic. Open and crop to your satisfaction.

Print screen on my keyboard? I hit that and nothing happens at all. There is no "print screen" button in my "paint".

Yes, nothing appears to happen, but if you press that button on your keyboard, and then go into paint and select edit, and the paste, it will copy the screen shot into the paint document.

I'm kinda irritaded right now since he won't even look through the help files for the screenshot thing.

sometimes it's like pulling teeth, but thanks for mostly keeping your temper here, SM. Just remember some people aren't as computer savvy as others, ok?

AD, did you figure it out?

Enough, TheEvolutionist, SM is just irked. He started off answering nicely, and just got overheated. He is calming down, and AD is hopefully getting the pictures taken care of

sometimes it's like pulling teeth, but thanks for mostly keeping your temper here, SM. Just remember some people aren't as computer savvy as others, ok?

AD, did you figure it out?

I'm working on it. I'm at work so I just got off my appointment. First off to those above I wouldn't F'NG be asking for help if I knew how to do this.

Okay. Please PLEASE for the love of God. What browser are you using? If it's IE, go to file: Save As. Save the site with the pics. Open the file with Paint by going to File: Open and finding the pic. Open and crop to your satisfaction.

If you would have said that first I would have done it that way. I've never done this before I don't sit around all day doing this. Thanks. You can't just skip over details assuming everyone knows what you might know.

In any event I just hit "print screen" on my computer keyboard and then went into paint and hit paste like the other guy said.

hulk5kt0.png

Yep. I learned something cool today. :) I assumed print screen meant it went to your printer. I always wondered why it never worked for me.

Enough, TheEvolutionist, SM is just irked. He started off answering nicely, and just got overheated. He is calming down, and AD is hopefully getting the pictures taken care of

Yeah, sorry about that, I was a bit hungover earlier...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zelzela
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"