Who's left from Superman 1978 to make a guest appearance on Smallville?

^ Well, I don't know if Landes was supposed to be the same age as Lois and Clark but he was definitly in the same age group.

Landes played the same character as Whalin who was about 10 years younger than Lois and Clark.

I missed the episode when Jimmy first came out, but is this the same Jimmy Olsen that Chole gave it up to back in season four (I think it was 4; she mentioned it to Lana and didn't appear to happy about it)?

They REALLY need to have Hackman guest star... I don't care how much money it takes, just get him on the show! He needs to have a scene with Lex, without that the show will somehow feel "incomplete" to me.

Superman hands down to the torch to Tom Welling.

Why doesn't Lex Luthor want to hand down the torch to Michael Rosenbaum?

I mean, come on, what's taking so long? Christopher Reeve's character was a KEY moment in the show due to that passing of the torch and Gene Hackman should do the same for Lex. Hopefully they'll do it before the series is over or before Michael leaves the show, because it will always seem like a missed opportunity- at least for me- if they don't.

I feel ya, Temp, but...

Mr. Hackman's basically retired from screen acting, as far as anyone in the industry knows... He said so in 2004 (hey, it's more confirmation than we got from Eastwood, who didn't really admit it to anyone except Paul Haggis a while back...)

If Mr. Hackman did decide to take a break from fishing in the Florida keys for one last role, I'm pretty sure it would be for a feature film. It won't be Smallville, unfortunately... Not that he has anything against Smallville, I just don't think it means that much to him...

Not impossible, but pret-ty unlikely...

Cheer up, though... There might be one or two more gems to look forward to before we hit the big wave...

:dew:

Didn't know he retired... we're losing all the greats slowly and surely. Hackman, Connery, Eastwood, who's next Freeman or Caine? :(

id like to se miss teschmacher

id like to se miss teschmacher

She could be Lois' aunt - comes to town; tries to teach her a thing or two about clothes and men. She sees Clark and takes a good, long look. Thoughtful expression - sweet, sad, etc. Pause. Comments, "You remind me of someone I knew a long time ago." Pause. "I'm still kicking myself for letting him get away." Then - or later - tells Lois, "Don't let this one go too easily."

I would love to see Hackman on smallville (maybe somehow releated to lex Luthor or his family .)

and maybe everone could vacation in otisburg....an itty bitty place.

She could be Lois' aunt - comes to town; tries to teach her a thing or two about clothes and men. She sees Clark and takes a good, long look. Thoughtful expression - sweet, sad, etc. Pause. Comments, "You remind me of someone I knew a long time ago." Pause. "I'm still kicking myself for letting him get away." Then - or later - tells Lois, "Don't let this one go too easily."

But Lois' aunt is also Chloe's aunt... or mother.. or Wonder Woman. :D

But Lois' aunt is also Chloe's aunt... or mother.. or Wonder Woman. :D

Well, Lois and Chloe have different last names so we've assumed their dads aren't directly related. Did the show specify which parent was siblings with which other parent?

Lois' aunt - in this case - could be an aunt who is siblings with Lois' other parent, the one NOT related to either Chloe's parents. Heck, make her Lois' mom who didn't really die - she just got sick of Sam Lane & faked her own death & spent the rest of her life partying with younger men and trying to find one who gets to her the way one CR's character did in S:TM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"