Why the ARIZONA CARDINALS will make the playoffs this year!

Ben Urich said:
Where do you get off saying that Seattle has no depth at receiver? :huh:
They've got the deepest receiving corps in the NFL.
and they did just pick up Branch..

This thread should be titled why the 49ers will make the playoffs this yr.

ml.bmp.jpg

mattcrapfaceiert.bmp.jpg

lenart.jpg

Least photogenic person alive.

This thread should be part of the 2006 NFL Thread.

But first, let me stick out my tongue and say 'nanny-nanny-boo-boo go Chiefs'.

farmerfran said:
This thread should be part of the 2006 NFL Thread.
Normally I would agree, but we have to let Deathlok have his fun. Or else he'll cuss us out.

Ok, I think after the Bears game tonight we can laugh hysterically in Deathlok's face.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA

We've ben laughing in his face for the last eight months Matt, why say we start now?

oh man :(. bad time to dig up hopes for the future that are know crushed. :(

But at least matt got his team within a shot. The kicker is waht ruined it for them. *sigh* At least reggie is havin some succes.

^Joe Theisman called it. When the field goal kicker missed the first 3 pt attempt, he said that it would come back to haunt them. Granted, most announcers say things like that just in case, but this time, he had a point.

Matt said:
Ok, I think after the Bears game tonight we can laugh hysterically in Deathlok's face.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAAHA

No. It's too early to laugh. There are 10 games left and we've seen stranger things happen. A 9-7 or 8-8 wildcard bid are still very possible for them. . . . . .

Watching Dennis Green blow a head gasket was pretty funny though.:woot:

This thread must have been started before the Bears came back and won on Monday night.

Know what would help them in the future? An offensive line. Those are always good.

bored said:
Know what would help them in the future? An offensive line. Those are always good.
Just ask the Texans, they STILL need one!!

Well, the Cardnials could make the playoffs if the worst teams went to the postseason instead of the best

Hey, if David Carr can figure out how to be a badass passer after years of playing behind that line, anything is possible.

Addendum said:
Well, the Cardnials could make the playoffs if the worst teams went to the postseason instead of the best
Never know, the NFL's got a new comish!! he may just make that change. Hey, then the Dolphins can make the Super Bowl!! My wife would be so happy!

bored said:
Hey, if David Carr can figure out how to be a badass passer after years of playing behind that line, anything is possible.
LOL He did set the record for most sacked quarterback in his rookie year, and still took every snap!! That's tough!!

You know, I didn't see the game, but I'm told Urlacher basically made Arizona his ***** in the second half.

bored said:
You know, I didn't see the game, but I'm told Urlacher basically made Arizona his ***** in the second half.
Yes. They were his collective b****es, and he was their pimp!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"