Wii City: A Kipobe Dream

Kipobe

Sidekick
Reaction score
I'm starting to picture what Reggie was talking about when he spoke of the Wii being alive when you're awake/asleep/home/away/everything else. Just seeing the blue light come on at random times when it's off is awesome... it's like a world exists even when my Wii is off... so then I started imagining the potential: Wii City.

A real live working city existing in the parallel universe that is the limitless world of the web. You design your Mii's to live in their homes, they interact... they meet one another... they introduce, and you get to know others through the City. Your next door neighbor could be someone who lives thousands of miles away... but in Wii City, you're only a door away.

You can conduct business practices... and the bigger the online community becomes, the bigger the City becomes. It'll be like the best of the Sims/Animal Crossing... everything.

And the customization for the Miis can then become limitless. With the "Everybody Votes" thing, the Miis are now building quite the individual profile because they're polling your personal opinion... but as the City increases, it can test your knowledge... your skills... your personality... and you can meet people automatically when you're not even around... your Mii will meet them for you: thus closing the gap of Nintendo gamers, and capitalizing on the phenominon that is internet communication... blowing IMing and chat rooms out of the water.

I'd love to see this happen... I really hope Nintendo is considering this kind of thing... but just the glimpses I'm seeing now, albeit small with the Wii's young lifespan so far, I see a good future. Let's make Wii City a reality!

Great ideas Kip! :up:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets giddy when the blue light turns on. :O

I think when the inevitable Animal Crossing Wii comes out, it may do something very similar to what you just described.

I remember the first time the blue light came on. It was in the middle of the night (well, I guess morning), pitch black and the light wakes me up right after a nightmare. I freaked out. I thought my wii was malfunctioning and gonna turn on. I guess it was alive in a sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"