What do you want for wii 2?

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
I love my wii. I used to have a 360 but I made the change and couldn't be happier. However, sometimes I do miss some things about having a different console. What sort of things would you like to see if they make another Nintendo system?

Mine are...
HD graphics and sound (a must)
Blu ray play (this would be more of a perk rather than a need)
More mii posibilities. I want to make miis with blue skin etc! When Watchmen: The Movie came out, I tried to make Doctor Manhatten but he looked more like Ghandi.

- HD graphics.

- A higher capacity disk, it doesn't have to be blu-ray, but as the Xbox 360 has shown, a 9GB disk just doesn't cut it anymore.

- Better Mii creation capabilities.

- A Nintendo camera on par with the PlayStation Eye and Project Natal.

- An online service on par with the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live. No more Friend Codes.

- A hard drive.

- Backwards compatibility.

- The ability to transfer WiiWare and Virtual Console games from the Wii to Nintendo's next console.

- And most important, Nintendo needs to space their releases out better. In the Wii's first two years we got Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Super Paper Mario, and if you consider Twilight Princess to be a Wii game, a Legend of Zelda title as well. As a result you now have people saying how the Wii has no games because the only games to come out this year were Punch-Out!!! and New Super Mario Bros. Wii. It's not that the Wii has no games, it's that Nintendo didn't expect the Wii to be a massive success and frontloaded their release schedule as a result and now it feels like a drought of quality games for the system since we can't rely on third parties any more due to the failures of Sega, UbiSoft, and Capcom (not saying that their games are bad, it's just that no one bought them)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"