Window's Movie Maker problem! Please, please help me!

webhead731

I'm a photographer
Reaction score
It's not letting me save my work.

1. I did a History class project in there and I need this problem fixed very soon. I can't fail this project.

2. I like uploading my trailers.:(

I can still make stuff, and have the Storyboards save, but I can't get the finished video saved into my computer. I go to "Save To My Computer" then I choose where to save it, and then click "Next" and it goes to a bar that fills up, and when it's done, it's downloaded.

Before the downloading starts, this message comes up:

Window's Movie Maker cannot save the movie to the specified location. Verify that the original source files used in your movie are still available, that the saving location is still available, and that there is enough free disc space available, and then try again.

My bro said I have enough room on my computer. He doesn't know what else to do. I'm confused. I've never had this problem before. On every video I try to save since a week or so ago, this happens.

Please help me! I have to get this fixed!:(

why dont u try saving it in a different location, if it wont let you save it in the folder you want to save it in

I have that problem too and know how to help:

From your message, make sure you did not delete the files you use to create whatever it is on Windows Movie Maker (WMM). If you did, then thats why it won't save. So if they're deleted, you have to go get them again.

Now if you didn't delete them, then its a memory problem. You said your brother checked and you were fine but just in case: you may need to get rid of soem things you have, that you don't need anymore, in order for it to fit.

Hope this helps.

What about this though:

Just to see if there was a problem with that ONE movie, I made a quick Ghost Rider slideshow with music.

Nothing too hard, pretty simple.

It did the same thing. I've never messed with those Ghost Rider pictures before that and same thing with the song I added.

When I made trailers before, I had the clips/trailers saved into a certain folder, got it out, and made it into a trailer.

I'm going to try making the History project again, if that doesn't work, I'll delete old music and videos, if that doesn't work, well, then I'm kinda' screwed...:(

Don't delete anything. If you are gonna save something, what you use has to stay. DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING WHILE YOU DO YOUR PROJECT.

one of the files you used in your movie is either deleted or moved. Even if you didnt touch it in movie maker you cant touch it outside of movie maker either

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"