Wolverine: "Just as ambitious as 'X-Men'"

the a1ant

Awesome
Reaction score
I look forward to this film more with each news posting. May 2009 is so far away :(

Though WOLVERINE does focus on the solo tale of Logan (played by Hugh Jackman), a source from inside pre production tells XMF exclusively that this upcoming May 1, 2009 film will “be just as ambitious as any previous X-Men flick.”

“Going by the pre-vis work, it’s my belief that this tale will be just as big as the other films” says the source. “The general consensus is to make this the next chapter in a franchise, and with any continuing film in a franchise, you want to make things better.”

Source: XMF News

Man, it's a shame Hugh isn't younger, otherwise he could keep playing Wolvie for years!

yeah hugh is a great wolverine.

When they say it's "just as ambitious as X-Men" do they mean X-Men 1 and 2 or X3?

I think he was suggesting that X-men 1 and 2 are on a different level of quality or continuity than X-men 3

When they say it's "just as ambitious as X-Men" do they mean X-Men 1 and 2 or X3?

The actual quote from Ant's post is “just as ambitious as any previous X-Men flick” so it sounds like he's referring to all of them.

Man, it's a shame Hugh isn't younger, otherwise he could keep playing Wolvie for years!

:huh:

He's not even forty yet.

Logan is not a young man anyway. I actually think when Jackman is in his fifties, he will look more like Wolverine.

Hopefully X3 (the best one).
lol that's a joke right? im hoping wolverine will bring back quality into the film series and not just be a cash-in popcorn flick with no soul like...well you know.

I don't know gap, he's got Beowulf listed as a Worst movie in his sig... Anyone who thinks X3 was the best X-MEN and Beowulf is worthy of a Worst list obviously has wires crossed! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"