• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Woman Proposes To Her Girlfriend At Hockey Game

Aesop Rocks

Now I'm Free.
Reaction score
Hockey is not generally known for producing heart-warming moments, but there was a notable exception at yesterday's game between the Ottawa Senators and Toronto Maple Leafs. During a break in play, Alicia was brought out on the ice where her girlfriend Christina surprised her with a proposal and impressively managed to do the whole thing without falling down. Even though Christina is a Senators fan and Alicia was rooting for the Maple Leafs, Alicia said yes—as the mascot helpfully informed us with his sign—and the crowd went wild. Looks like there is yet another benefit to legalizing same-sex marriage: even more sports game proposals. Everybody wins.

Click Here To Watch The Video

That's disgusting.

How could a Senators fan even think about getting together with a Leafs fan. yuck

That's disgusting.

How could a Senators fan even think about getting together with a Leafs fan. yuck

It's unnatural, is what it is. Sports teams should be kept separate as God intended.

And a Kessel fan. Even worse.

Aw that's sweet. And good to see that the crowd was well behaved. I was totally expecting someone to start a "Take it off!" chant.

Two girls kissing is about the only way to make a hockey game enjoyable to watch.

They should do this at a Dallas Stars game next time. Just to see if there's a difference in the crowd reaction.

The audience must of mistaken them for dudes :D

Click "like" if you saw this just to watch two girls kiss. :up:

Oh wait....wrong Web site.

That's good for Alex Burrows and Chris Pronger...

I guess we'll have to make a thread everytime proposals are made. So they're two women... are we to be surprised that everything went as planned? I'm pretty sure, in this day in age, we should expect a same-sex marriage proposal to go off without a hitch.

And please tell me there's not really a team named the "Maple Leafs"... I know it's hockey, but even that doesn't excuse it. :o

LOGO_Toronto_Maple_Leafs_medium.gif

And please tell me there's not really a team named the "Maple Leafs"... I know it's hockey, but even that doesn't excuse it. :o

There is a team called the "Maple Leafs," but it's a stretch to describe what they play as "professional hockey."

And a Kessel fan. Even worse.

At least SOMEBODY wearing a Kessel jersey will get a new ring this year.

Last edited:
I loathe the song they chose, but good for them!

I guess we'll have to make a thread everytime proposals are made. So they're two women... are we to be surprised that everything went as planned? I'm pretty sure, in this day in age, we should expect a same-sex marriage proposal to go off without a hitch.
Maybe that's the way it should be, but the fact that same-sex marriage is still illegal in most states proves that there's still a large number of people that oppose it. So to me it was a little surprising that everyone in the audience commended it.

Then again, this was Canada.

Last edited:
The advancements in artificial intelligence are amazing, when you consider that bots now have enough self-awareness to form homophobic opinions. When Skynet comes, I'm dead meat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"