Would Would you guys like a film that uses Andrea Beaumont from Mask of The Phantasm?

sweetre15

Positive Page
Reaction score
I personally think that despite being based off The Reaper character and not being an original Batman comics character that she's actually a well developed character that could work in live action.

Maybe not in the first solo Battfleck film but in a possible sequel I'd like to see her appear and then they can use flashbacks to show her history with Bruce Wayne. She can be like a hybrid of Illsa Lund from Casablanca and Brigid O Shaughnessy from The Maltese Falcon in terms of how she'd potentially be utilized within the film.

Also, Who would you cast as Andrea Beaumont? I've seen people suggest Jessica Chastain on different sites but wonder how you guys feel about all this

Last edited:
If they had opted for a younger Batman, then Emma Stone hands down.

I'd actually love if they used the character since we haven't seen much of her since MOTP. I've always thought the motivation behind the character & the execution was great so I'd gladly welcome her to the silver screen.

Did they ever make Beaumont canon in the comic books?

I really loved the character.

A straight up live action version of MOTP would be kinda dope.

With Michael Pitt as Joker, please, because I wanted him for the role in the first place and I could see him as "pre-Joker gangster " more than I can see you-know-who playing that part up.

Phantasm great character. I love if they bring her into movie. Be good to do back story of Batman in flashback too.

I say maybe mention her as a camio but thats it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"