Would you want Alpha Flight in Wolverine or a potential Wolverine 2 ?

The Weapon X program could be far more expansive than Wolverine, and Deathstrike.

It would seem to include the study of mutants, as well as experimentation/augmentation.

Alpha Flight could easily be part of this. Some could be a product of Weapon X experimentation, others could be mutants being studied by the program as part of a study of mutation and its possible usefulness in defence policies. It's not difficult to imagine the Weapon X program spreading far wider than Wolverine.

And even a Soviet version that involved/produced Omega Red, Darkstar and the other Soviet mutants who, in effect, were a version of Alpha Flight in their own territory.

X-Maniac said:
The Weapon X program could be far more expansive than Wolverine, and Deathstrike.

It would seem to include the study of mutants, as well as experimentation/augmentation.

Alpha Flight could easily be part of this. Some could be a product of Weapon X experimentation, others could be mutants being studied by the program as part of a study of mutation and its possible usefulness in defence policies. It's not difficult to imagine the Weapon X program spreading far wider than Wolverine.

And even a Soviet version that involved/produced Omega Red, Darkstar and the other Soviet mutants who, in effect, were a version of Alpha Flight in their own territory.

I agree with you whole-heartedly. Heck they can even say that Colossus joined Xavier's institute in order to escape the Russian (maybe Soviet) Supersoldier Program. Decent Plot twist. But I'm sure they could do a great job with Alpha Flight.

Dang Now I really wanna play hockey lol. I think that if Wolverine went into canada then Alpha Flight would be good.

I added my choice for Northstar, now I just have to find the perfect Aurora and Puck

356lk.jpg

257bi.jpg

I'd say there's a pretty good resemblance

northstar_gallery2.jpg

BT18 said:
Particularly in a second one I think it would be a great way to up the anti. You can't just every solo thing about him being fighting ninjas and getting broody about Asian broads.

Anyway I posted my cast so far for Alpha flight in this thread

I'll quote it if ya don't mind.

Perfect casting...:up: :up: :up: :up:...I think Alpha Flight should be involved in the Wolverine films in one way or another. Whether its just a reference to the team, using the entire team, or using a couple members...that would be awesome. If only a a few members were to be used...I would go with the Hudson's or Northstar/Aurora.

BT18 said:
I added my choice for Northstar, now I just have to find the perfect Aurora and Puck

frank31.jpg

frank36.jpg

I'd say there's a pretty good resemblance

northstar_gallery2.jpg

:up: :up: :up: :up:

X-Maniac said:

That reminds me what Xavier said in the first movie. "Experimentation on mutants. It's not unheard of."

Added my choice for Aurora!

karen_cliche8_jpg.jpg

aurora_gallery2.jpg

Puck is named after a Hockey Puck, he said so himself.
Guardian was never named Major Maple Leaf, they are two different people.

And I don't want Alpha Flight in a Wolverine movie......I want an Alpha Flight movie.

WeaponZ2 said:
Puck is named after a Hockey Puck, he said so himself.
Guardian was never named Major Maple Leaf, they are two different people.

And I don't want Alpha Flight in a Wolverine movie......I want an Alpha Flight movie.

Ok but you need to acknowledge that that is extremely far from being likely to be considered.

I certainly wouldn't be against it. Regardless of what they appear in, what do you think about the cast? Are my suggestions cogent?

I think your cast is great.

And a Alpha Flight movie will never happen.......and if it did it would be done by the CBC and I think that is somthing we all dont want.

I'd say for Puck either use a normal height actor and shrink them like LOTR or use that little person from Elf the one Buddy ticked off.

Morgoth said:
I'd say for Puck either use a normal height actor and shrink them like LOTR or use that little person from Elf the one Buddy ticked off.

That's Peter Dinklage, a really great actor who's movie that he was a lead in everyone should see.

The Station Agent

should this be moved into the Wolverine forum?

I think Alpha Fight would make the Wolverine movie more interesting!!!:up:

yes some form of alpha flight should be included in a wolverine movie, im not sure, seeing as i've only read a couple alpha flight books but dont puck and wolvie have some sort of history?

Cyclops said:
Gimmick or not, Alpha Flight doesn't really fit into the tone of the X-Films, and unless they want to make a complete shift into garden-variety superheroics for "Wolverine", I'd think that Alpha Flight just wouldn't fit well.

Shiva, though, could very well fit into a Wolverine solo movie.

They don't necessarily have to have red and white outfits and run around catching maple syrup theifs dude. They fit into the X-Films as much as any other hero in the marvel universe.

Afterall, after the Weapon X program completly messed up Logans mind, it's the home in Alpha flight that got him back on track, (if I remember correctly).

A group of people who work with the Canadian Government who happen to be Mutants and have powers seems just as logical as anything else in the X-Movies. Infact the very Idea that Canadians were accepting mutants and employing them while the rest of the world is shunning them, Perfectly fits into the themes the Xmen franchise has started. Concidering Canada in history has taken more of an accepting standpoint.

Just sayin.
-Syn

I'd love to see Alpha Flight in here but I am biased, I am a die hard Wildchild fan. They can bring him in any time so long as they skip the braid and the purple jump suit. :p

I actually want to see them rather badly in a Wolverine solo film, wheter it's the first or not. I think they are rather interesting batch of heroes, afterall, they played a big part in Logan's origin.

Like wise, if they are going to put them in I think it should be in this first one, as I dont think there should be a Wolverine 2, I think it would stand better alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"