• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Wow..talk about stupid...

I would not tap any of that. You just know they've all been ****ing each other.

I wish I could hear what was being said. There was a whole lot of discussion going on in that vid that I couldn't hear. But kane's right, that girl didn't even try to defend herself. I saw plenty of objects in that room that could have been used as a weapon to give some serious retaliation to those girls. I guess they picked their victim wisely; must have known she wouldn't fight back much. Very sad to see crap like this in our society. Lock these people up and throw away the key. They don't deserve to be roaming free.

jag

These stunts have been going on for years, YouTube just gives the morons a avenue to promote their stupidity.

I wonder how the girl that was beaten knew her attackers, why'd she go to the house. I'm not trying to say she deserved to be beaten at all, just wondering how they got the girl to come over. They couldn't be friends.
It isn't far-fetched to get someone to come over to "just talk," especially if they didn't know there were going to be more people. I mean, I wouldn't do it if I knew this people hated me, but I certainly wouldn't put it beyond most people.

Yeah, this is one of those times I want to stick my head in the sand and go, "Lalalalalalalalalalalalala NOT HAPPENING!" :o

0407polk1cf5.jpg
:lmao:

These kids just scream white trash.

Lakeland is my home town, I'm so proud of the idiots that live here :whatever:

I am so proud to live in Lakeland!

Yep. You know the look of the white kids that come from those joints. :p
Well, they do kinda look like white chicks you'd see hanging around black dudes all day. And the guys look like straight up ******s.

Idiots. The good news is that Lindsay can ching ching ching cash in on this idiocy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"