WTF....Pictures of The Kennedys....WTF

Shemtov

Sidekick
Reaction score
Ok......so I'm posting this here instead of in tech because It's such a weird story that I think the community would appreciate.....Otherwise, it would belong in tech.
So....I just got a new computer....My old computer had a virus....but an expert told me that if I transferred The my documents and my pictures folders using a memory stick to my new computer the virus wouldn't transfer over. Now, I used a new, a totally new, memory stick. Everything seemed normal at first but now my My Pictures folder has thousands of pictures of the Kennedys, Maria Schreiber, and Arnold Schwarzenegger with my pictures interspersed among them. I never put the pics on my computer. Does anybody know what the eff is going on?

JFK's ghost has infected your hard drive. Like Herpes, it will never go away.

It's a troll virus, it doesn't destroy your computer just p*** you off when trying to find pics. :oldrazz:

Are they like, private personal pictures or just Google Images type photos?

None of 'em have them doing anything weird with animals right? If they do, those are mine....:oldrazz:

It was you on the grassy knoll. :eek:

Um, you didn't have to buy a new computer. You could have just re-formatted. That was a big waste of money.

The year is 2011. Technology has advanced and nowadays computers are commonplace in households. They can be used to play games, get updated on what's going on in the world and to even talk with other people around the world via a message board. Meet Shemtov, member of the internet message board SuperHeroHype. His title claims he is a "Member of the Rebellion". But soon, he will delve into something more than what his title claims. You see, Shemtov's computer had been infected with a virus, corrupting it. Causing him to buy a new one. Unfortunately for Shemtov, this new computer is not like his last. In fact, this computer already came with a virus. A virus filled with conspiracy, lies and hate. One that can only be found, in....

zonea.jpg

I hope you're not exaggerating when you say "thousands of pictures." You should take this computer on tour. It could open for all those weeping Jesus paintings.

Ok......so I'm posting this here instead of in tech because It's such a weird story that I think the community would appreciate.....Otherwise, it would belong in tech.
So....I just got a new computer....My old computer had a virus....but an expert told me that if I transferred The my documents and my pictures folders using a memory stick to my new computer the virus wouldn't transfer over. Now, I used a new, a totally new, memory stick. Everything seemed normal at first but now my My Pictures folder has thousands of pictures of the Kennedys, Maria Schreiber, and Arnold Schwarzenegger with my pictures interspersed among them. I never put the pics on my computer. Does anybody know what the eff is going on?
Wat8.jpg

The year is 2011. Technology has advanced and nowadays computers are commonplace in households. They can be used to play games, get updated on what's going on in the world and to even talk with other people around the world via a message board. Meet Shemtov, member of the internet message board SuperHeroHype. His title claims he is a "Member of the Rebellion". But soon, he will delve into something more than what his title claims. You see, Shemtov's computer had been infected with a virus, corrupting it. Causing him to buy a new one. Unfortunately for Shemtov, this new computer is not like his last. In fact, this computer already came with a virus. A virus filled with conspiracy, lies and hate. One that can only be found, in....

zonea.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Is it too early to make nominations for post of the year?

zonea.jpg

:hehe:

Pure, unadulterated, win.

Um, you didn't have to buy a new computer. You could have just re-formatted. That was a big waste of money.
It was old. It had to be resurrected twice already. It was alraedy slow and giving me problems because if it's age.....The virus was the final straw.

It was old. It had to be resurrected twice already. It was alraedy slow and giving me problems because if it's age.....The virus was the final straw.

Oh, well then fair enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"