DC TV Series WW prequel - Paradise Lost

Primal Slayer

Let the Siren scream
Reaction score
comic-excerpt-happy-birthday-phil-jimenez-may-he-win-the-v0-l7b7s5g10bb91.jpg

Paradise Lost” – A “Game of Thrones”-style show set in Themyscira, home of the Amazons and birthplace of Wonder Woman, this drama focuses on the genesis and political intrigue of an island of all women.

I think it would be fun to have a whole new team too. Make it like Whip It but in Ancient Greece

Personally, I’m hoping we close the door on as much of the DCEU as possible, even if that means throwing out the baby with the bath water where stuff like WW is concerned.

All new Amazons, I say.

Agreed. I want a fresh start. One where the Gods are alive. Diana is made from clay. Hippolyta is a brunette again

An actress was just cast as Circe in Creature Commandos, so she could potentially show up here too?

With Hippolyta and Antiope then I wonder if it will tie into James Gunn's DCU because if it does, then you would have to recast

With Hippolyta and Antiope then I wonder if it will tie into James Gunn's DCU because if it does, then you would have to recast
Gal is gone, so there will be 100% a recast for Hippolyta and Antiope. What interest me is who would be the other main Amazons' characters. Artemis? Mala? Philippus? brand New amazon characters? I'm curious.

Gal is gone, so there will be 100% a recast for Hippolyta and Antiope. What interest me is who would be the other main Amazons' characters. Artemis? Mala? Philippus? brand New amazon characters? I'm curious.

It wouldnt be WW if writers didnt ignore established Amazons so....I wouldnt be surprised if they create new ones.

But it should be Hippolyta/Antiope/Mala/Philippus/Io/Nubia/Orana

Depending on if they have long term plans to introduce the Bana....then of course Artemis as well

I think they should interduce Nubia after they'll interduce the new Wonder Woman.

Question - What are 5 established characters in WW's comic, that should be in this planned prequel?

Who is Io? How many WW issues did she appear in?

Oh, and i rather see circe as the Villain.

The Amazons resident blacksmith. Current gf to Nubia. She's been in 85 issues since she was created by Perez in the 90s. Circe would also be a good villain.
GB5jhUxXwAACzC3

The Amazons resident blacksmith. Current gf to Nubia. She's been in 85 issues since she was created by Perez in the 90s. Circe would also be a good villain.
GB5jhUxXwAACzC3
Ah, the Amazons' resident blacksmith. I can see why she might look important enough.
About her being Nubia's GF... I still feel Nubia can't be a main character at the show, before Diana was even interduce. But maybe..., maybe Diana can be a part of this show - infant Diana or a kid Diana. She is thousands years old after all.

Ah, the Amazons' resident blacksmith. I can see why she might look important enough.
About her being Nubia's GF... I still feel Nubia can't be a main character at the show, before Diana was even interduce. But maybe..., maybe Diana can be a part of this show - infant Diana or a kid Diana. She is thousands years old after all.
It just depends on what version they want to adapt.

We've had versions where she is just a regular Amazon that's been around since before Diana.

Where she was born from the Well of Souls the day Diana was "born"

It's time... To try and cast the Themyscira TV series. I know there were talks about "Game of Thrones in Themyscira" approach, but I'm gonna do a casting of only 6 roles of Amazon characters, that already has plenty of history in Wonder Woman's Lore. I'm also going to do 2 different casting – "Film casting"(AKA "dream casting", because I think some of the names I'll bring up probably wouldn't want to commit to Gunn's plan of portraying their character on film, TV and animation) and "TV casting" AKA "Realistic casting"
I'll also point out that my main quandaries were the actresses ages and If I want to cast actress, who already had main roles in CBM – DC or Marvel.

Let start…

Dream casting –

Hippolyta – Charlize Theron(born 1975. 5'10).

Antiope - Jennifer Garner(born 1972. 5'9).

Philippus - Nanna Blondell(born 1986. 5'9).

Mala – Elizabeth Debicki(born 1990. 6'3).

IO - Yvonne Strahovski(born 1982. 5'9).

Althea – Elle Fanning(born 1997. 5'9) it's time Someone snatch her for a franchise. The MCU took Haielee Stienfeld, I hope they won't take Elle, too, so… bring her to the DCU.

Realistic casting:

Hippolyta - Anna Gunn(born 1968. 5'10) or Katherine Heigl(1978, 5'9)

Antiope – Jennifer Garner

Philippus – Nanna Blondell

Mala - Beau Garrett(born 1982. 5'10) or Katherine Heigl.

IO – Jodi Lyn O'Keefe(born 1978. 5'10).

Althea – Amy Acker(born 1976. 5'8).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"