Sequels X-men:The Eve of Darkness-(A Sequel to My X4)

RagingTempest

Sidekick
Reaction score
Monologue by Beast:
“Since the dawn of time, evil has spread throughout the world like the blood that flows through our veins. And as the world has evolved, evil has become even greater and has taken many different forms. Whether human or mutant, if this cycle of violence and terror continues, the world as we know it will no longer exist. Then darkness will be the only thing we have left. And when that happens….may God help us all!”

We see the world become dark, then we zoom into world and we people after people then we mutant and after mutant, then we into a dark lair until we get into a creepy looking room, and we see a man in a shadow he turns and around and his eyes glow red. The Cerebro doors slam close and we zoom into the X-mansion. It’s in the middle of the night and Scott is walking down the hall, when a little girl stops her.

Cyclops: “Hey, Alison what are you doing up?”

The girl doesn’t speak. Scott looks at her.

Cyclops: “Alison?”

Alison: “You shouldn’t go down there.”

Cyclops: “Why?”

Suddenly a dark, scary figure walks pass down the hall. Scott turns around and hears.

Cyclops: “Hello, whose there?”

Cyclops walks down the hall.

Alison: “I warned him.”

Cyclops continues down the hall, until he gets into the Professor’s office. The Professor is sitting in the chair.

Cyclops:"Professor....what you doing...."

Professor X:"I'm afriad you and the X-men aren't ready Scott."

Cyclops:"What....what are you talking about?"

Professor X:"We're on the verge of the Apocalypse, and we won't all make it."

Cyclops:"Your not making any sense...."

Professor X:"You all must hurry Scott......his coming!"

The office door slams shut, Scott tries to open it but he can't.

Cyclops:"Professor!...Professor!"

A shadow then moves again at the end of the hall. Scott turns to see Jean.

Jean:"You shouldn't be so concerned about him....and more concern about us all."

Cyclops:"Jean.....what's going on?"

Jean:"I'm surprised you don't know after all.....the answer is right in the back of your head."

Jean walks away, Scott goes after him. The hall changes into a damp, creepy hallway. Scott looks into the room and sees mutants being tortured and experimented on. He tries to help them, but the door keep shutting everytime he tries.

Jean:"You can't save them!"

Jean continues to walks away, Scott runs after her. Scott gets to a room where there is a huge and old coffin with electrical wires attached to it. He walks over and touches it.

Man in the Shadow:"Don't touch that!"

Scott turns around to see a man in the shadow behind Jean.

Cyclops:"Let go off her!"

Man in the Shadow:"Now is that anyway to talk to your father!"

Cyclops:"My father is dead!"

Man in the shadow:"You sure about that!"

The man stabs Jean.

Cyclops:"Jean...NOOOOOO!"

Jean bleeds and falls to the gorund dead.

Man in the shadow:"Welcome Home.....SON...HAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

Suddenly, Scott wakes up. He looks around his room and realizes it was all a nightmare. Cuts to the morning everyone is up and about. Wolverine is eating breakfast while Storm drinks some coffee. Nightcrawler teleports to the kitchen and reads a book. Peter get the newspaper, and Kitty phases through the top floor to downstairs. Scott walks into the kitchen.

Kitty:"Woh....looks like you slept on a rock."

Cyclops:"I didn't get any sleep last night."

Storm:"Did you have another nightmare?"

Cyclops:"Yeah....and everytime, they kept feeling more real."

Wolverine:"You should seriously let Beast take a look inside your head."

Storm:"I agree....maybe your dreams are trying to tell about where you've been since Alkali Lake."

Cyclops:"No....I'm fine....I think I'll just try to remember on my own."

Storm:"We'll anytime you change your mind....we're just trying to help."

Cyclops:"You shouldn't worry so much...I'm sure it's nothing."

Wolverine:"Yeah...sure.... whatever."

Storm looks at the clock.

Storm:"The mall is going to open up soon....we better get ready."

Nightcrawler:"Ready for what?"

Storm:"I'm taking the girls out for some shopping and bonding...espeically for Alison Cresmere."

Wolverine:"The new student?"

Storm:"She's been so shy lately, Kitty and Rogue insisted we talk her out so we can get to know her better."

Kitty:"And it's a good thing the Gap is having a sale today."

Storm:"Ohh....do you boys, mind cleaning up before Ms. Frost gets here."

Cyclops:"Right, she's coming here to donate money to the school."

Storm:"Yes and she'll be here tonight, so I would be great if you all could start getting ready."

Storm and Kitty leave the room. Cuts to Muir Island where Moira MacTaggert, she enters the room where the Professor is awake.

Moira:"I just don't understand it Charles, how long are you gonna keep this up? You keep entering Scott's mind, giving him different messages, it's not right."

Professor X:"I must reach Scott, because he is the only hope if the X-men are to succeed."

Moira:"Then why don't you tell them yourself in person, it's been months since you've last spoke to them, why not tell them you alive and well?"

Professor X:"Because the must do this on their own. For years, I watched this children grow into talented young men and women. Now is the time to test those talents and know that they don't need my support anymore."

Moira:"But they stopped those Sentinals from destroying all the mutants in the world....if that's not a test of what they are capable of, then what is?"

Professor X:"Ohh...The battle that is up ahead is one that will blacken the earth and death will be only thing that's left of us, it's a battle that they all may not survive."

Cuts to Storm, Rogue, Jubilee, Kitty and Alison at the mall. They are trying on different clothes.

Kitty:"What do you think?"

Rogue:"I don't like the color."

Jubilee:"I think it has a little too much color."

Kitty:"Storm?"

Storm:"We'll would say it's lovely, but it's quite dull."

Kitty:"Great.."

Kitty phases out of her outfit, and goes back intot the dresses room.

Jubilee:"So Alison, tell us more about where your from, it's Brazil right?"

Alison:"Yes....it's a nice country."

Rogue:"So what do yall do over there for fun?"

Alison:"I use to love to play soccer...with my friends...but then, they found out I was a mutant and well...."

Alison begins to look sad. Storm grabs her hand.

Storm:"It's okay, sweety, we all know how it is. You see the great thing about got to the Xavier Institute, we all know what your going through."

Alison:"Really."

Rogue:"Uhh...can't touch people for a living, suga, I think we definately have something in common."

Alison smiles, then Kitty comes out.

Kitty:"What about this?"

Alison:"I like it, a lot."

Rogue:"I agree."

Storm:"So do I."

Kitty:"Great...it only cost like 99 dollars."

Kitty runs back in and Storm hangs her head. Cuts to at the bottom of the mall where there is a hardware store. A customer leaves the counter. A man in a huge caot and hat comes to it.

Man in coat:"Excuse me...but can you tell me about that machine behind you."

Store Owner:"Sure, it's a machine that sends many volts and charges to all appliances in a household. It has enough power to even light a city block."

Man in coat:"Then you won't mind if I take it from you!"

The man then reveals himself, it's Gorgeous George. He grabs the machine with his large tar-like hands. Then Rucus, Vertigo, Slab and Hairbag appear.

Vertigo:"Alright, we got the machine, now let's go."

Ruckus:"With pleasure....AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!"

Ruckus screams, sending a sonic attack that knocks all the customers to the ground. Cuts to Storm and the girls walking in the upper levels of the mall. They hear screaming and look down. They see the mutants exitng the store.

Jubilee:"Who are they?"

Storm:"I don't know?"

Storm takes out her com device to contact Wolverine. Wolverine picks up his com device.

Wolverine:"What's up?"

Storm:"We have a situation at the mall, Logan, a group of mutants are attacking, we might need some back up."

Wolverine:"We'll meet you there, keep them busy until we do."

Storm hangs up her com device.

Storm:"Jubilee and Kitty, look after Alison. Rogue and I will deal with these mutants."

Rogue:"Thought you'd never ask."

Storm and Rogue jump over the ralling, they fly down to the ground. As they leap to the floor, Storm's eyes turns white and lightning strikes ground where the mutants are trying to escape. Storm and Rogue finally hit the ground.

Storm:"I don't know who you are, but your not leaving until you've returned what you stole!"

Rogue:"And if you don't reconsider, we not afraid to use force."

The group of mutants laugh.

Slab:"You ladies are out of your league, now you better get out of our way or..."

As Slab comes forward, lightning strikes in front of him.

Hairbag:"Well, if there's a fight they want, then it's a fight they'll get!"

Vertigo comes out, and begins to use her power.

Vertigo:"The both of you are becoming....sleepy....and dizzy...your are weakening...your powers are fading away.

Vertigo sends waves of energy that slowly cause Rogue and Storm to back away and slowly fall to the ground. Then Ruckus comes up and screams, sending Rogue and Storm through a glass window of a nearby mall. The mutants then walk away laughing. Kitty, Jubliee and Alison run to them.

Kitty:"Are you 2 okay?"

Cuts to them in the war room with the rest of the X-men.

Rogue:"Not by any a long shot...Awh...that hurt."

Cyclops:"Those mutants must have been pretty tough."

Storm:"Yes, they were....one of them had this unbelievable power that made us dizzy, almost made us feel incopetent."

Rogue:"And the other one had a blast that came out of his mouth."

Beast:"I've checked the Xavier Protocols and it seems that the mutant you ran into are called Marauders."

Peter:"Who are they?"

Beast:"A mercenary group that work for a mysterious mutant named Mr. Sinister, a man who I've heard that deals in some dark elements of science."

Bobby:"Sounds to me, like a bunch of Brotherhood wannabes."

Gambit:"Their worse...."

Everyone turns around and are shocked to see Gambit.

Gambit:"Much worse."

Cuts to the 5 mutants entering a liar outside the city. We see many rooms and computers, machines and other devices, we see Riptide training, Blockbuster using weapons, Scalphunter and Scrambler working on the computers. They stop at Malice.

Malice:"Did you bring the machine?"

Vertigo:"Would we be here if we didn't."

Malice:"Sinister will be pleased."

Malice moves out the way so they can walk into a dark and creepy room with a large computer screen at the end. Sinister is in front of it.

Slab:"We got the package sir."

Sinister:"Excellent....I hope there wasn't any trouble along the way."

Hairbag:"There were these 2 mutants but we took care of them."

Sinister:"What were their powers?"

Gorgeous George:"One of the could create lightning and both of them could fly."

Sinister:"The X-men....I long I have wait to wage a battle against them."

Ruckus:"Then why not do it now."

Sinister:"Let's just say, I have a little spy doing some undercover work as we speak."

Sinister gives an evil grin. Cuts back to the war room.

Bobby:"Well look who decided to come back."

Wolverine:"What the hell are doing here?"

Storm:"Logan!"

Wolverine:"The guy leaves without any explainations and just comes back, and we're suppose to welcome him...no...I want some answers, now."

Gambit:"I came back to help you, because I'm tired of running when I need to do what's right."

Peter:"You know these mutants?"

Gambit:"Know them...I helped create them."

Wolverine:"Figures!"

Beast:"Let's just hear him out, before we start making accusations, Logan."

Wolverine:"Alright then Cajun, what are we dealing with here?"

Gambit:"A couple of years back during my theif days, I met a man named Mr. Sinister. Since I was running low on cash and he had plenty of it, I decide to work for him. He said I was the perfect mutant for a team he was trying to form. We traveled the world trying to find the most mutants. Ruckus, Vertigo, Slab, Gorgeous George, and Hairbag were the first 5 that I chose. We became infamous in Europe, and became known as the Nasty Boys."

The young X-men laugh a little.

Bobby:"They couldn't come up with a better name then that?"

Gambit:"Anyway....We worked hard to please Sinster, stealing items, fighting his eneimes, and caturing other mutants. As we got bigger, more recruits started joining us, and soon Sinister called us The Marauders. But then one day, I found out that the mutants he had catured were being experimented on and tortured to death. Scott then remembers his dreams where the same thing happened, he gets nervous. Sinister was tearing mutants aparts and attaching their parts to others."

Kitty:"Ehw...that's disgusting!"

Gambit:"That's what I thought too, so I wanted out and left group. But of course, Sinister doesn't take no for an answer and sent some of his Marauders after me."

Storm:"So that why you came to New York."

Cyclops:"But that doesn't explain why your here."

Gambit:"Sinister and his Marauders are here in New York, and I want to stop him for good."

Storm:"Well that's going to have to wait, we have Ms. Frost coming tonight."

Wolverine:"Well, we're just going to have to re-schedule, won't we."

Storm:"We already re-scheduled on her 3 times, and you know how important this meeting with her is."

Cyclops:"But if these guys attack again..."

Beast:"Then I will keep look out for them, I already have to computer tracking their movements."

Cyclops:"Okay...but call us, if anything come up."

Everyone exits the War Room. Cuts to Rogue in the garden walking away quickly from Gambit.

Gambit:"Rogue....Come on Shir....don't play me like this."

Rogue:"Why not...your just gonna leave again afterwards."

Gambit:"Listen, I'm sorry I did that, but like I told you before, I cause trouble and I had to be alone for awhile to figure things out."

Rogue:"Well you didn't say goodbye to us...to me, and I thought we were friends."

Rogue sits on a bench.

Gambit:"We are Shir..."

Gambit sits on the bench, next to her and pick up a flower which he gives it to her.

Gambit:"And maybe one day, we can be more then that."

Rogue takes to flower and smiles.

Rogue:"You Mr., are such a flirt."

Gambit:"And you my southern princess, are wearing me down."

They both giggle at each other. Cuts back to Sinister's lair, Scalphunter is attaching the machine to another.

Scalphunter:"Everything is secure sir, the only thing we need is the right mutant to make the macine work."

Sinister:"And I have the perfect one?"

Sinister goes to the computer and type something, then a picture of Jean appears.

Slab:"Um, I don't mean to question you sir, but that's Dr. Jean Grey, hasn't she been dead for quite some time?"

Sinister:"She has but in do time, she won't be for long. Now if you excuse, I have some old friends to go talk too."

Cuts to a large mansion outside the city. It is beautiful inside as we see mutants dressed in 1700's clothes. This is the Hellfire Club.

Selene:"Where is Emma, she is suppose to meet the X-men in a few hours."

Donald Pierce:"You know how Emma is, she needs to look fabulous for any occasion."

Sebastion Shaw:"I still don't agree to this, this donation she's making to the X-men in not right."

Jason Wyngrade:"Most you always be worried about everything Sebastion, Emma knows what she's doing."

Tessa:"No Sebastion is right, what those X-men did to Magneto and the Brotherhood was just unbelivable, now what what kind mutant does that to their own kind."

Sebastion Shaw:"Exactly, the X-men could do the sameto us."

Harry Leland:"You seem to be forgeting that The X-men saved all mutants by destroying that Sentinal factory, now how many of us would have done that?"

Sebastion Shaw:"Well I'm not questioning their courage, I'm questioning their trust, and we can't trust them!"

Down the stairs comes a woman dressed in a white outift and a large white leather coat.

Emma Frost:My, my, my....isn't someone's head just full of tension isn't it."

Sebastion Shaw:"Just full of common sense....now why are you doing this Emma, the X-men are not the group we should be invovled with."

Tessa:"There's no sense in talking to her, Sebastion, Emma has the mind of child."

Emma Frost:"Well, Sebastion the club decide as a majority to make this donation, so you and your b!%ch, Tessa will just have to deal with it."

Tessa;"How dare you, Emma!"

Emma Frost:"No how dare you, you forget that I am leader of this club, I am the one who organized and made the rules we follow."

Sebastion Shaw:"And I am co-founder of this club and it is my duty to advise to come to reason.....The X-men are traitors to their own kind and if we alline ourselves with them, it will be this entire club's downfall."

Emma Frost:"God....are so blinded by your hatred for these people that you would believe that they are that much of a threat to us."

Sinister:"And why not!"

Everyone truns around to see Sinister at their door.

Sinister:"All our enemies come in different shapes and sizes, we wait for them to come to us, when we can come to them."

Emma frost:"Sinister! What is a monster like you doing here?"

Sinister:"Why my dear lady, must you always be so cruel?"

Emma Frost:"Because which ever mutant group Mr. Sinister comes in contact with, ends of disappearing without a trace."

Sinister:"Hmmm...that may be true, but that's not why I'm hear."

Sebastion Shaw:"Then why are you here?"

Sinister:"Because your concerns are right, Shaw. The X-men are too much of a threat for mutant kind and it's time we take care of the problem permanantly."

Sebastion Shaw:"Well...at least someone agrees with me."

Emma Frost:"Wait just a minute....Why should we believe you?"

Sinister:"Because the X-men destroyed the Sentinals for one reason...they wanted them out of the way, so they could wipe out all mutants themselves."

Jason Wyngrade:"Are you insane....where did you get such an idea?"

Sinister:"After the X-men attacked my people, they almost killed them in battle, but luckily we got away. But they won't stop until they have us, and then who will they come after?"

Selene:"Your mad!"

Sinister:"Mad...if you call being fully aware of what they are capable of...I think not. We not team up with me, and we can take them out together."

Tessa:"He has a point."

Sinister:"Why thank you."

Emma Frost:"If you think for a second we'll believe you, your wrong. So I say this to you Sinster, stay away from us, or you'll see what we're capable of."

Sinister:"Alright....your going to the school now....look around....I'm sure you'll find evidence there."

Sinister slowly walks out of the mansion.

Sebastion Shaw:"Why did you do that? He could help us Emma..."

Emma Frost:"I've heard enough...alright...now I'm going to the the school and making the deal, and that's final."

Emma grabs her coat and prepares to leave. Cuts to everyone at the Xavier Institute.

Kitty:"So who is this Ms. Frost, again?"

Peter:"I heard she a leader of this mutant club, but what they do, I don't know."

Angel:"Well I know a little too much about her."

Kitty:"What do you mean?"

Angel:"Emma once met up with my father a few years back, she almost cost my father to go backrupt, but.....it's just not imprtant."

As the 3 walk, Rogue walks by them and Storm comes out a room.

Storm:"Rogue, do you have a minute?"

Rogue:"Yeah...what's up?"

Storm:"It's Alison, ever since the mall attack she's been real quite again, and I'm worried."

Rogue:"What should we do?"

Storm:"Actually, there's something you could do...talk to her....if there's anyone who trully understands how she's filling right now, it's you. Maybe even teach how to control her powers."

Rogue:"Really....you want me to guide her?"

Storm:"We'll your not a kid anymore, your young women and I think your ready for this. Go ahead and good luck."

Alison is sitting on a chair at the corner of the room, Rogue slowly walks toward her.

Rogue:"Hey!"

Alison:"....."

Rogue:"You mind if I crush her for a while."

Alison:"Sure."

Rogue:"So why the long face, huh?"

Alison:"I miss home."

Rogue:"I know the feeling.....when I first came here, I was a little home sick too, but I came to realize that the Xavier Institute was the best home I ever had."

Alison:"You don't understand....everyone hates me back there....my friend Janice ran away from me after she saw......I've never seen anyone look at me with such fear. My mother and father could bearly look at me. It's like everyone I loved turned on me. I'm afraid no one will ever love me and care about me again."

Rogue grabs her hand.

Rogue:"And it hurts beyond repair, but Alison you need to remember that there a millions of people each day who have gone through what you have gone through and there are many more who will go what you have gone through. That's the special thing about being a mutant, we're never alone because we always relate to one another. And sugah, you have nothing to worry about when you here....well maybe except homework..heh."

Alison smiles and gives Rogue a hug. Cuts to Storm, Cyclops, and Wolverine walking to the door. They open it as it begins to rain. A limo comes up, the driver comes out and opens the door. Emma comes out from the car, and walks to the door.

Storm:"Welcome Ms. Frost, please come in."

Cuts to the them in Xavier's office.

Emma Frost:"Well, Charles certainly has a beautiful home, it reminds me of mine."

Storm:"Well, we;ve been trying to do it justice ever since he past."

Emma Frost:"Well, I'm sure he would be proud."

Cyclops:"So why don't you tell us more about your organization."

Emma Frost:"Yes, the Hellfire club, it's quite an old club, it has existed since the 18th century. But after my father and mother passed, it fell apart until I and Sebastion Shaw rediscovered the club and brought it back on it's feet.

Wolverine:"And I'm sure that evolves destruction of some kind right."

Cyclops:"Logan!"

Storm:"I'm sorry Emma, Logan just has a problem with trust."

Emma Frost:"It's no problem, I to share that same flaw, but no, the Hellfire club is a peaceful organization. It's an international social club where the weathiest of the world come together to help mold the future."

Cyclops:"Are you all mutants?"

Emma Frost:"Well some of us are, but we don't let that influence are primary goal."

Cuts to Storm taking Emma on a tour of the house. 3 young ladies walk down the hall.

Emma Frost:"Well who are these fine ladies?"

Storm:"Celeste, Mindee, and Phoebe Cuckoo meet Emma Frost."

Celeste:"Welcome."

Mindee:"Ms."

Phoebe:"Frost."

Emma Frost:"Aren't you just the most 3 lovely dearlings I have ever seen."

Storm:"All 3 of them are top in their classes and quite the powerful telepaths."

Celeste:"Why.

Mindee:"Thank."

Phoebe:"You."

Emma Frost:"I'm a telepath myself, maybe I can teach them a few things."

Celeste:"We'd."

Mindee:"Like."

Phoebe:"That."

Storm:"We'll maybe another time, you girls still have a lot of studying to do."

Cuts to Storm and Emma in the subassment.

Storm:"This is where we train and come up with strategys for our mission."

They walk in to the Danger Room where they see Gambit, Nightcrawler, Angel, Peter, and Kitty training from down below.

Storm:"And as you can see, this is a battlefield area where all X-men hone they're skills."

Emma Frost:"How exciting."

Cuts to Storm intrducing her to Beast.

Emma Frost:"Well it's a privilege to meet Dr. McCoy, I'm quite of fan of your work as Secretary of Mutant Affairs."

Beast:"Well, It a duty I proud of."

Emma Frost:"Well why are you here, shouldn't you be with President?"

Beast:"Well, after the Professor past, I decide to return to the school to become a teacher and be apart the X-men once again."

Emma Frost:"Sounds like you made the right...decision. What are these?"

Emma picks up fills on the desk.

Beast:"There the Xavier Protocols, the most sensitive files we have."

Emma Frost:"Well there are profiles on a vast variety of mutants here."

Storm:"Well, we like to keep an eye on mutants, incase any group of them become hard to control."

Beast:"The mutant's we're looking for now are called The Marauders, they are lead by a man named Sinister....ever heard of him?"

Emma Frost:"No, I'm afraid I haven't. So what exactly to plan to do to them."

Storm:"Well we have a few questions to ask them, but if they don't cooperate then we'll...."

Emma Frost:"Kill them?!"

Beast and Storm look odd at her.

Beats:"Of course not, we're not a death squad."

Emma Frost:"I'm sorry...it's just...why don't we move on."

Storm:"Alright."

Cuts to Storm walking outside with Emma when they go past The Professor and Jean's tombstones.

Storm:"Here is where we bured them, it's hard sometimes to see these everyday."

Emma Frost:"How sad....and what was the other one's name?"

Storm:"Jean Grey, she was a teacher here and a good friend of mine. We almost like sisters once....until....."

Emma Frost:"Until what?"

Storm:"Until the Phoenix came out of here."

Emma Frost:"What is the Phoenix?"

Storm:"A power so horrifying that it cost hundreds of lives 2 years ago....never have I seen such devastation in my life."

Emma goes over to Jean's tombstone and touchs it. Suddenly, Emma gets a powerful psychic projection. She sees Jean and her power display from a little girl all the way until she becomes the Phoenix. She sees the death and destrustion it caused, Her killing the Professor. The psychic vision is so strong it knocks her back into Storm.

Storm:"Emma...are you alright!"

Emma Frost:"Dear.....God!"

I love it. I really liked ur last one also. cant wait for more

Cuts to Sinister's Lair. Vertigo is looking through small window in a large door. She looks inside to sees a large coffine with many wires connected to it. When she tries to open the door Sinister stops her.

Sinister:"You should not touch what you aren't prepared to see."

Vertigo:"Sorry....It's just....what is that?"

Sinister:"A power beyond comprehension....that all you need to know."

Vertigo:"Right....so how did it go with what you had to do."

Sinister:"Not to well, the Hellfire Club have always been stubborn group of pity mutant, even after century."

Vertigo:"But what about them and the X-men, if they become allies....they might come after us."

Sinister:"I know that! But there is one of them that does see my point of view...Sebastion Shaw."

Vertigo:"So what is your next move?"

Sinister:"If I'm going to retrieve Ms. Grey's body from the school, I must get the X-men out of the way. Riptide!"

Then a spinning vortex rushes toward Sinister and Vertigo then stops.

Riptide:"What is it sir?"

Sinister:"Take a group of Marauders to the end of the city and cause a disturbance, while Vertigo, you take another group to the docks."

Riptide:"Yes sir."

Vertigo:"What will you do?"

Sinister:"Give the Hellfire club a new deal."

Cuts back to the Subassment.

Jubilee:"Come on, Wolverine this isn't far."

Wolverine:"Listen, kid, I know how you feel...but your just not ready."

Cyclops:"Logan's right, you can bearly listen in class, how could you possiblely handle listening to commands on the battlefield."

Jubilee:"You know how hard I've been training, I know I'm ready to be an X-man."

Wolverine:"For get it Jubilee, just drop it."

Jubilee:"Fine....I'll just go back to my little world...maybe when I'm as old as you Logan...I'll come out and try again."

Jubilee exits the infirmary as Storm and Emma enter.

Cyclops:"Is everything alright?"

Storm:"I don't know, Emma almost fainted in the garden."

Wolverine:"What happened?"

Emma Frost:"It was nothing...really..I'm fine, though I could use a glass of water."

Storm:"I'll get it for you."

Wolverine:"Well, I'll be in the garage."

Storm and Wolverine walk out.

Cyclops:"So how was the tour?"

Emma:"Delightful, the school is wonderful."

Cyclops:"Well, we're very lucky to have such a generous women donating to the school."

Emma:"Well, I do what I can for those in need."

Emma walks closer to Scott, looking at him strangely.

Emma:"You loved her didn't you."

Cyclops:"What?"

Emma:"Ms. Grey....your thoughts are filled with her."

Cyclops:"I thought psychics ask for permission before reading someone's mind."

Emma:"Ha...now where's the fun in that. How long has it been?"

Cyclops:"2 years....but everyday feels like an eternity."

Emma:"Well, I'm sure she felt just as strongly for you as you did for her."

Cyclops:"I know."

Emma puts her arms around Scott's neck.

Emma:"But sometimes my dear, we need to move on and find love again."

Emma tries to kiss him but he back away.

Cyclops:"And sometimes new love is hard to find."

Cyclops removes her hands from his neck.

Cyclops:"So why don't you just drop it."

Emma:"Fair enough, but let me tell you something, I enjoy a challenge."

Storm returns with the water.

Emma:"Why thank you, dear, I will send the money soon, it's been a pleasure."

Storm:"The pleasure was all ours, I'll see you to the door."

As Emma and Storm walk away, Emma winks at Scott. Cuts Emma entering her limo and riding off. Suddenly, Beast orders all the X-men to War Room.

Cyclops:"What's up, Beast?"

Beast:"It seems our new mutant resisitance is at it again, a group of them are attacking downtown New York, while another is at the docks."

Cyclops:"Then we'll have to split up....everyone suit up."

Cuts to the team entering the X-Jet and flying off to the docks. Vertigo, Slab, Ruckus, Hairbag and Blockbuster are destroying the area. Fisherman are running away in fear. When the X-Jet arrives, Storm and Rogue fly out of Jet down the ground. Nightcrawler teleports down with Gambit and Iceman sliding down his ice slide. The X-Jet then heads for downtown.

Ruckus:"They've arrived."

Sinister talks through the communicator.

Sinister:"Keep them busy, until Gorgeous George gives you the word."

Cuts to downtown where Malice, Harpoon, Scrambler, Scalphunter, and Riptide is terrorizing people at the park. The X-Jet lands, then Cyclops, Wolverine, Angel, Kitty and Colossus come out.

Cyclops:"We calm them down, but don't hurt him to bad."

Wolverine:"Whatever you say.....takes out his claws...Dad."

Colossus metals up adn attacks Riptide, but he spins away.

Riptide:"You have to be faster then that to catch me, metal head."

Colossus runs after Riptide, while Scalphunter shots his weapons at Cyclops who shots his optic blasts. Harpoon charges items in his hands and throws them at Angel who is flying around.

Harpoon:"Get down here."

Then Wolverine charges at Malice, but Malice stop him by possessing him.

Malice:"Now let's see what's going on inside."

Wolverine:"Awhhhh...get out!"

Cuts back to the docks where Rogue punches Blockbuster in the face. The punch only turns his head slightly.

Blockbuster:"You punch like a girl."

Blockbuster punches Rogue into a wall knocking her down. Storm creates a hail storm against Ruckus.

Ruckus:"Is that all you got?......AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Ruckus sends Storm flying into the water. Nightcrawler fights Hairbag but they are to evenly match. Bobby ices up and freezes Slab, but he increases in size, breaks the attack.

Bobby:"These guys are tough."

Slab:"You got that right, pal."

Slab knocks Bobby into the ground. Gambit takes on Veritgo.

Gambit:"I usually don't hit women, but I'll make an exception."

Vertigo:"Listen to the sound of my voice....your body is shutting down, your mind is going blank, your beginning to weaken."

Gambit slow trambles to the ground. Cuts back to downtown where Kitty goes up against Scrambler.

Scrambler:"Just wait until I get my hands on you."

Kitty:"Good luck trying."

Kitty phases into the ground. Scrambler touches the ground causing it to breakdown and creating a hole where Kitty is now bured in the irt. Cuts to Beast watching the both fights in the war room. Beast looks worried as he watches the X-men losing. On Muir Island, Professor Xavier senses the X-men in danger.

Moira:"Charles...what's wrong?"

Professor X:"My X-men need help."

Moira:"What can we do?"

Professor Xavier sends out a psychic message to all his X-men. They all stop fighting and hear him.

Professor X:"X-men....you must adjust...switch to your rightful opponents now."

Cyclops:"Professor?"

Professor X:"Switch opponets now."

Cuts to the docks where Storm rises from the water and sends a tidal wave against Ruckus that knocks him away. Rogue switchs to Hairbug who she flies toward and punches into the dock houses. Iceman switches to Blockbuster, where he freezes the ground that Blockbuster is on, sending him flipping in the water. Bobby then freezes the water, where Blockbuster is now trapped.

Bobby:"Now this is more like it!"

Cuts to mansion where Gorgeous George slides though the hallways un noticed by the school children. He gets his way to the garden, where he slides underground to get Jean's coffin. Cuts back to downtown where Cyclops is now fighting Harpoon. Kitty phases out of the ground and phases through Wolverine getting Malice out of him in the process. Wolverine then goes after Scrambler.

Wolverine:"Let's see what happens when you touch these."

Colossus takes down Scalphunter while Angel flies to Riptide grabbing him and throwing him into a trash barrel. Back at the docks, Vertigo tries to use her powers on Nightcrawler put he teleports around, causing her powers to have no effect on him.

Vertigo:"Hold still!"

Gambit charges a chain and throws it at Ruckus knocking him down. Storm creates a hurricane that sends Slab flying throw a wall. Cuts back to Gorgeous George who comes up out of the ground with Jean's coffin. He escape out of the school.

Gorgeous George:"I got the coffin, get out of there!"

Riptide and Harpoon retreat.

Kitty:"Looks like you teammates aren't gonna back you up."

Malice:"Don't retreat, we can take them."

Gorgeous George:"No, Malice, listen to Sinister's instrustions."

Malice:"I'll take care of them myself."

Malice charges toward Kitty, but Cyclops sends her flying back with his optic blasts. Malice then heads off. Scalphunter and Scrambler are captured. Back at the docks, Vertigo, Slab, Hairbag and Ruckus retreat as well.

Nightcrawler:"Where are they going?"

Rogue:"I think we scared them off."

Storm:"Scott....do you read me....the Marauders are retreating."

Cyclops picks up his com device.

Cyclops:"We know Storm....we'll pick you up in a few minutes."

Wolverine walks to Cyclops.

Wolverine:"You heard him right...I mean, could it really be?"

Cyclops:"The Professor is alive......I don't know Logan."

Cuts back to Sinister's lair. Gorgerous George put Jean's coffin down while the rest of Marauders.

Sinister:"You embessels! I told you to keep the X-men busy, not get 3 of my people catured by them."

Malice:"We had the situation under control, but then they began to take us on different and we were caught off guard."

Sinister:"Right....and was this before or after you disobeyed my orders, Malice."

Malice:"I.."

Sinister:"What's the matter....cat got your touge, I listening in."

Malice:"Sir, I just thought we could have redeem ourselves in battle and I didn't want to disappoint you...."

Sinister walk towards Malice. Puts his hand on both sides of her face.

Sinister:"It's quite alright...I understand why you did what you did...but you know the penalty for disobeying me."

Sinister's hands begin to glow, Malice begins to scream as she begins to disintegrate and break apart into nothingness. The Marauders look in fear.

Sinister:"Anyone else feel like disobeying me?"

They all nod.

Sinister:"Good...prepare Jean's body, I have a phone call to make."

Cuts back to the X-men who have returned to the mansion. They exit the X-jet room and go to the War Room.

Nightcrawler:"Are you sure it was the Professor we all heard?"

Cyclops:"Positive...I know his voice."

Rogue:"So what does this mean?"

Cyclops:"I don't know....but I have a feeling we gonna find out."

They all enter the War Room.

Beast:"I'm glad you all are alright....I was afraid...that....What's wrong?"

Everyone is silent.

Beast:"You people look as if you've seen a ghost."

Peter:"More like heard one."

Beast:"What do you mean?"

Wolverine:"While we were fighting the Marauders, we could have lost but then we all heard the Professor."

Beast:"What?"

Bobby:"I know sounds crazy, but we're sure it was him."

Beast:"Could be the Professor is alive?"

Wolverine:"It wouldn't make any sense, I say the Professor explode into nothing, I mean there was no trace of his body, not even dust."

Kitty:"Then how do you explain..."

Wolverine:"I don't know, maybe it was another psychic helping us."

Nightcrawler:"That sounds pretty logical to me."

Storm:"Yes, I suppose your right."

Beast:"Whatever the case, we have worse matters to attend with."

Cyclops:"What do you mean?"

Beast:"I went to the garden, and Jean's coffin has been dug up....it's gone."

All the X-men are shocked. Cuts to the Hellfire Club, where Emma is in her room. Sebastion Shaw enters.

Emma Frost:"Sebastion, don't you ever knock."

Sebastion Shaw:"This is an exception, Sinister is on the phone, he whats to talk to us."

Emma Frost:"Will that monster ever learn."

Emma and Sebastion meet the other in the main hall. Sinister is on the speaker phone.

Emma:"What do you want now, Sinister."

Sinister:"I hope you have reconsidered my offer."

Sebastion Shaw:"Unfornately, she hasn't."

Sinister:"Well, I think I have the key to changing her mind, all of your minds in fact."

Selen:"Hah....I doubt that."

Emma Frost:"What could a psychotic man like you offer us, we have more money then even your mind can count."

Sinister:"Well, I'm not offering money....I'm offering power."

Jason Wyngrade:"Power...what kind of power?"

Sinister:"I believe her name is Jean Grey."

Emma then has a flaskback of what she saw of Jean's powers.

Emma Frost:"What about Jean Grey?"

Sinister:"She is a mutant whose mutant powers are beyond most mutants, and I plan on bring her back."

Tessa:"That's insanity....you can't do that...can you?"

Sinister:"Oh...I most certainly can....with her body in my care, I cane bring her back...even duplicate her."

Donald Pierce:"And why would you do that?"

Sinister:"If I gave you a clone of Ms. Grey, just think of how much powerful your organization would be, no human or mutant would be able to stop you."

Harry Leland:"His bluffing...come on Emma....Emma."

Emma Frost:"Let's talk later....I need time to think this through."

Donald Pierce:"Think this through...Emma, what in God's name are you talking about?"

Emma Frost:"I said we'll talk about it!"

Sinister:"I have a liar at the outside of the city, do drop by if you've made up your mind."

Sinister hangs up.

Jason Wyngrade:"What is this about Emma, you've always hated Sinister and now you want to work with him."

Emma Frost:"You don't understand....when I touch Jean Grey's tombstone.....I felt her essence....her power...I say the power she is capable of and it was.....incredible."

Selene:"Are you certain of what you saw?"

Emma Frost:"I am very sure, if we could get someone with that kind of power in the club, we would be an unstoppable organization."

Donald Pierce:"Yeah...I'll believe it when I see it with my own eyes."

Emma Frost:"Then you shall.....all of you."

Cuts back to the Subassment.

Wolverine:"This can't make any sense....who would take Jean's coffin."

Gambit:"Well, I'm not too sure about the situation...but maybe they wanted her body."

Nightcrawler:"Well that is inhuman, who would want to steal the body of a dead woman."

Beast:"I'm afriadit might be by Sinister."

Storm:"How so?"

Beast:"Well, Sinister is a mutant who deals with experiments with the dead as well as the living."

Wolverine:"So Sinister gets one of his goons to steal the coffin."

Angel:"And gets the rest of them to slipt us up and keep us busy, so he can take it."

Rogue:"So the attacks were a diversion, but that still doesn't exlpain why he wants Jean."

Cyclops:"His gonna bring her back."

The whole team turns to Scott.

Storm:"He couldn't...could he?"

Beast:"Knowing Sinister and his genius record, bringing the dead back to life should be breeze for him."

Wolverine:"But how did you know that Scott."

Cyclops:"Well....it's pretty obvious....psychotic genuis stealing a mutant with a power like that."

Gambit:"Excuse me, but didn't you say this woman killed hundreds of people."

Bobby:"Pretty much."

Kitty:"But if he brings Jean back....will she be Jean or...will she be Phoenix?"

Wolverine:"Well, if she does come back psycho and power hungry...."

Cyclops:"Then you'll what...do what you did to her before kill her?"

Storm:"As much as we would like to give Jean the benefit of the doubt, you didn't see what she did to those people and mutants at Alcatraz....it like a nuclear bomb went through that place. If Jean becomes out of control."

Cyclops:"So we'll just watch her die again...for the third time, problem solved right. God...you guys didn't even reason with her...I mean this is Jean here. She was sister to you Storm."

Storm:"I know that!"

Cyclops:"All of you were just on board to kill her...just like that."

Beast:"Scott, we did what we thought was right...she didn't give us much of a choice my friend."

Cyclops:"Well now we have a choice, we can either stop Sinister from bringing her back or we....can let him bring her back and stop him then."

Wolverine:"You got to be kidding me."

Storm:"I'm sorry...but when it comes to Jean, you don't think clearly."

Cyclops:"I say we take a vote."

Wolverine:"Oh my god....give it a rest boy scout."

Beast:"Scott is our leader, Logan...if he wants to vote, then we'll vote."

Cyclops:"Alright, those in favor of letting Sinister bring Jean back...raise you hand."

Scott raises his hand, but no one else raises it.

Cyclops:"Those in favor of stopping him before he brings Jean back."

Everyone slowly raises their hands.

Wolverine:"Majority rules, bub."

Storm:"I'm sorry Scott, but we need to do what's right, not what we feel is right."

Cyclops:"Well....good luck on your mission guys...because you can count me out."

Cyclops walk quickly out of the War Room.

Nightcrawler:"What is wrong with him?"

Bobby:"His lost it...that what?"

Storm:"No, there is seriously something wrong with Scott, I've never seen support the enemy before."

Wolverine:"A woman like Jean can do that to you."

Storm:"No...I think it's something worse much worse."

Cyclops goes to his room and slams the door, tears fall down from his face.

Cyclops:"They'll regret their decision."

The device behind Cyclops' head begins to become active again.

Cuts to The Hellfire Club in the main hall of their mansion. They are all sitting in a circle.

Tessa:"Why are we doing this?"

Jason Wyngrade:"This is pointless."

Emma Frost:"I'm going to show you what I saw."

Donald Pierce:"How exactly are you going to do this?"

Emma Frost:"I'm going to project what I saw into you minds."

Sebastion Shaw:"You've never done that before...have you?"

Emma Frost:"Well, I've been practicing....now let's all hold hands."

All the club members hold hands as Emma begins to concentrate. They wait for a while...then get unpatient.

Selene:"How long is this gonna take?"

Sebastion Shaw:"Quite!"

Emma continues to concentrate. Suddenly, a bright light oozes from her mind and connects to the other club member. They all are overwhelmed by the past visions of Jean and her powers. Then the visions of her stop and they let go of each others' hands.

Emma Frost:"Now do you believe me."

Selene:"That power.....I've never felt anything like it."

Jason Wyngrade:"My heart is racing."

Harry Leland:"That was....impressive."

Emma Frost:"Now you see....if we get a hold of that power, we would be invincible."

Sebastion Shaw:"But how would we control such a being as that. Even the Xavier couldn't."

Emma Frost:"Xavier was just one man, but with out combined minds, we could easily swade her to our club. So what say you all?"

Donald Pierce:"I'm in."

Selene:"So am I."

Jason Wyngrade:"Me as well."

Harry Leland:"You got my vote."

Tessa:"Of course."

Emma Frost:"Sebastion?"

Sebastion Shaw:"Alright....but you know Sinister never makes an offer without a price."

Emma Frost:"Ohh don't worry...I've already thought of that."

Cuts to the X-mansion, the morning after. Storm walks to Cyclops' room and knocks.

Storm:"Scott.....Scott...can we talk? Scott?"

Storm opens the door and sees that Scott is not in his room. Storm goes downstairs to the kitchen where Wolverine, Nightcrawler and Beast are discussing.

Beast:"I think we've come up with a plan to stop Sinister...where is Scott?"

Storm:"I just went to his room and his not there. Did anyone see him leave?"

Nightcrawler:"He could have left to go for a walk to cool off. He was pretty mad."

Wolverine:"Well we'll just have to tell when we get back."

Cuts back to Subbassment where All the X-men come together in the War Room.

Gambit:"This better be good....I was havin' the best dream of my life."

Beast:"I been working on finding out Sinister's accurate location in New York and I think the main computer has found it."

Peter:"Where is it?"

Beast:"Outside of the city near a pior."

Gambit:"Good..then let's break in there, I have a score to settle."

Storm:"We can't attack them directly, not again, we almost lost to them last time."

Kitty:"The key word being almost, we already took out 3 of them, I say we go there and do it again."

Nightcrawler:"No..it will be too risky, the best way to get in would be to surprise them."

Angel:"How do we do that?"

Beast:"There is a sewer tunnel that leads close to Sinister's lair. We can enter from underground."

Storm:"But we'll need someone to scout the surface to make sure it's secure...Warren are you up to it?"

Angel:"I'm your guy."

Storm:"Good, Beast will direct us as we move through the tunnel."

Wolverine:"So we suit up and meet at the X-Jet."

As the X-men get ready, Cuts to back to Sinister's lair. Sinister and the rest of his Marauders are connecting the coffin to wires and devices.

Ruckus:"Sir, Emma Frost is waiting to see you."

Sinister:"Well, looks like she finally turned the other cheek."

Sinister walks to another room where Emma is waiting.

Sinister:"Emma...welcome...I see you've made your choice."

Emma Frost:"Yes....The Club has agreed to your offer...are sure you can clone Ms. Grey."

Sinister:"Believe me...it wouldn't be the first time."

Emma Frost:"And your sure she won't be defective, out of control even dealdly."

Sinister:"No, she will be perfectly normal, but I can't create a duplicate until I revive the original."

Emma Frost:"And how is that coming along."

Sinister:"Come and see for yourself."

Sinister and Emma walk to the other room where Sinister order his man to start the machine.

Sinister:"Ruckus, start the machine."

Ruckus starts up the machine that sends powerful currents into the coffin. The coffin shakes and vibrates, and lights come out of it.

Sinister:"Shut it down."

Ruckus turns the machine off. Smoke comes out of the coffin as Sinister moves closer toward it.

Emma Frost:"Did it work?"

Sinister:"One of you remove the top."

Harpoon walks over slowly to the coffin, when he goes over to touch the coffin the top of the coffin explodes into pieces knocking Harpoon away. Jean slowly grabs each side of the coffin and rises from it. Jean screams and begins to destroy the area with her mind. Harpoon is killed in the process.

Emma Frost:"I thought you could control her!"

Sinister:"Someone get the dampener on her, dammit."

Gorgeous George gets a dampener, and slides over to put it around Jean's neck. When he puts it one her, Jean loses her power and Gorgerous George knocks her out.

Emma Frost:"What was that he put on her?"

Sinister:"One of my many inventions, the mutant dampener, while on a mutant, it binds their powers."

Emma Frost:"How long will it be before you clone her."

Sinister:"Patience my dear, first, this mutant has a job I need it to do."

Riptide then comes in.

Riptide:"Sir, we have a problem."

Sinister follows Riptide to the computer room. While Emma examines Jean as she lays unconscious. Cuts to Angel who is flying high outside Sinister's lair. He is talking to other X-men through his com device.

Angel:"I'm right over the base guys....are you there?"

Cuts to the X-men in the tunnel.

Storm:"We hear you, Warren."

Wolverine:"What can you tell us about the lair."

Angel:"It's not that big, but it seems pretty secure."

Storm:"Beast, where do we go next?"

Beast:"We take a right."

Storm:"Alright, let's move."

Cuts to Sinister and Riptide watching the Angel fly around the lair and the X-men in the tunnel.

Sinister:"Well, well...look who decided to go on the offensive."

Riptide:"They're coming up through one of the tunnels."

Sinister:"Have Gorgeous George destroy that tunnel, the rest of you...take down the winged mutant but don't kill him....He interests me."

Riptide:"Yes, sir."

Riptide runs out of the room, while Sinister gives an evil grin. Cuts to outside where Angel is still scouting the area.

Angel:"How you guys doing down there?"

Rogue:"We're almost there."

Angel:"Good because...."

Then Angel is hit by something that explodes by his wing.

Angel:"Awwh!"

Storm:"Warren..what's wrong?"

Harpoon charging items and throwing it at Angel.

Harpoon:"Your not getting away this time."

Harpoon keeps throwing his weapons, and Angel keeps getting hit until he falls out of the air to the ground. Angel tries to get away but Riptide knocks him down, then Slad grabs him and throws him to wall.

Angel:"Guy, I need help!"

Beast:"Warren, we're on our way."

When the X-men try to move through the tunnel, Gorgeous George appears.

Wolverine:"Get out of our way!"

Gorgeous George:"Sorry, but I can't let you through."

Cuts back to Angel getting beat up by the Marauders. Ruckus knocks him to the ground while Slab punches him repeadly.

Slab:"We lose 3 of our teammates, I think it's fair that the X-men lose one."

Slab rips off on of Warren's wings while Vertigo stabs the other with a pipe. Warren lies helpless on the ground with blood dripping from his side and blood dripping from his mouth.

Angel:"Guys....HURRY!"

Kitty:"Warren..oh my god..he sound hurt!"

Wolverine:"We're not gonna tell you again, get out of our way."

Gorgeous George takes out a bomb from his side.

Storm:"Everyone get back!"

Gorgeous George drops the bomb and slides away. The X-men run out of the way while the bombs erupts and destroys the tunnel. Sinister watches and laughs at what he sees.

Sinister:"Bring the winged mutant to me."

Riptide:"What about the X-men sir?"

Sinister:"Knowing them, they should be running for their lives."

Cuts to the X-men getting out of the tunnel.
Kitty: “What happened to Warren?”
Storm:“Warren….Warren…Can you here me.”
Warren doesn’t respond on his com device, which is left on the ground.
Peter: “We have to back for him.”
Storm: “Now with the tunnel destroyed, Sinister will be ready for us….we have to regroup.”
Gambit: “Awwhh!”
Storm: “What’s wrong with Gambit?”
Rogue: “I think he fractured his leg during the explosion.”
Gambit: “Don’t worry….I’ll be fine.”
Beast: “I can tend to his wound but I need the proper equipment from the mansion.”
Storm: “Then we’ll head back.”
Kitty: “But Storm, Warren could be.”
Storm: “I know…..that’s why I pray that he not harmed until we return. I promise we’ll get him out of there.”
The X-men run off to X-Jet while Sinister laughs while watching them run.
Sinister: “My…do believe I have the X-men at a disadvantage.”
Riptide: “Now that we have one of them, they will try to attack us again.”
Emma Frost: “Ohh….don’t worry about that.”
Emma walk into the room.
Emma Frost: “See as a settlement of our deal, I take down the X-men and you give us our own Jean Grey.”
Sinister: “Why Emma, you would do that for me.”
Emma Frost: “The Hellfire Club are loyal allies….just make sure you don’t double cross us.”
Sinister: “I wouldn’t dream of it….capture the X-men and bring them back here.”
Emma Frost: “As you wish.”
Sinister: “Ohh…one more thing…..why don’t I add an extra player to our little plan.”
Sinister and Emma turn to door way, where someone is walking forward in the shadow.
Emma: “Well, I’ll be damned.”
Cuts back to the X-mansion where Beast is fixing Gambit’s leg.
Rogue: “How’s he doing Beast?”
Beast: “A few minor cuts and bruises but overall, Gambit is quit unharmed.”
Rogue: “That’s relief.”
Gambit: “You know it’s takes more than a little bomb to stop me, Shir.”
Rogue helps Gambit get up off the infirmary bed.
Rogue: “Well don’t you ever scare me like that again.”
Gambit: “I promise.”
Cuts to the rest of the X-men in the War Room.
Storm: “We have to come up with a new strategy to get into Sinister’s lair.”
Wolverine: “Well, he was ready for us the first time…getting back in there will be pointless now.”
Storm: “I’m not leaving Warren in there….God knows what Sinister might do to him if we don’t reach him in time.”
Bobby: “Don’t we have to stop him from resurrecting Jean also?”
Storm: “Yes, but who knows if he’s done that already or not?”
Peter: “Why not have Nightcrawler teleport inside to see?”
Nightcrawler: “Only I must see where I’m teleporting, too.”
Storm: “Besides, we can’t risk anyone else getting captured?”
Wolverine: “Then what do we do?”
Storm: “I honestly, don’t know.”
Beast enters with Gambit and Rogue.
Storm: “Gambit, are you alright?”
Gambit: “I’m fine, with is less than I can say for Sinister.”
Rogue: “Yes, I’m looking for a chance to drive my fist through psycho’s head so he can have some god d*** sense.”
Wolverine: “Well hold your horses, we still need to think the situation through.”
Storm: “It would help if Cyclops was here so we could get another opinion.”
Wolverine: “Well isn’t that just like one of the leaders to leave the team defenseless.”
Storm: “I’m really worried about him…I fear the worst for him, I really do.”
Cuts back to Sinister’s lair where Jean is locked into a room. She is in the corner, covering her herself with her arms. Sinster opens the door and enters.
Sinister: “Welcome, Ms. Grey, I hope the trip back from death wasn’t to painful.”
Jean is silent.
Sinister: “You have no reason to fear me, I am giving you the chance to be the key to a new world order. Doesn’t that appeal to you?”
Jean remains silent.
Sinister: “A mutant with unlimited power, yet she’s as shy as a new born kitten.”
As Sinister walks away, Jean speaks.
Jean: “Why?”
Sinister: “What was that?”
Jean: “Why did you bring me back?”
Sinister: “Because…you are my last hope into bringing an old friend of mine to awaken and I intend on doing so whether you want to or not.”
Sinster exits the room while tears run down Jean’s face with pain. Cuts back to the X-mansion, where the X-men continue to plan when Siren comes into the War Room.
Siren: “Uhhh…Ms. Frost is on the phone and it sounds important.”
Storm: “Alright, hold on guys.”
Cuts to Storm on the ground levels and picking up the phone.
Storm: “Hello Emma.”
Emma Frost: “Storm! You must hurry!”
Storm: “Emma….What’s wrong?”
Emma Frost: “Sinister and his Marauders are attacking the club, their threatening to kill us and steal all the money we have….you must HURRY!”
The line goes dead, Storm rushes to Subbasement to the War Room.
Beast: “Ororo…what has happened?”
Storm: “The Hellfire Club is being attacked by Sinister, we have to move.”
All the X-men rushes to the X-Jet and take off in seconds flat. When they arrive outside the Club mansion they hear silence.
Wolverine: “Are you sure Emma told you there was danger.”
Storm: “Of course I’m sure, why do you ask.”
Wolverine: “Because if there was an attack, I could smell it a mile away.”
Beast knocks on the door.
Beast: “Hello….is anyone there? The door is locked.”
Kitty: “No problem.”
Kitty phases throw the door and opens the door from the other side. The rest of the X-men enter. They walk down the dark hall and hear nothing.
Nightcrawler: “Everything seems nothing.”
Bobby: “I don’t like this.”
Wolverine: “Neither do I.”
Storm: “Well, she sounded urgent.”
Peter: “Maybe it wasn’t Emma.”
Beast: “We can’t be certain until we see in person.”
The X-men then make it to the main hall.
Storm: “Emma Frost! Where are you?”
Emma: “Up here my dears.”
The X-men turn to see Emma on the stairs.
Storm: “Are you alright, where are the Marauders.”
Emma: “You have to forgive me, I lied about the attack.”
Beast: “Why are earth would you that?”
Emma Frost: “Because X-men….I wanted you all for myself.”
Then all the rooms in the main close and lock up.
Nightcrawler: “The doors are looked.”
Storm: “What is this about Emma?”
Emma Frost: “Power, my dear, power that this Club has been waiting on for centuries and with Sinister help, I intend on getting it.”
Storm: “What?”
Gambit: “Your crazy for joining that psycho, Lady.”
Emma Frost: “You know nothing.”
Gambit: “Believe when I say, anyone works with Sinister will end up either dead and wanted dead.”
Nightcrawler: “He is right, Ms. Frost, we don’t need to resort to violence.”
Emma Frost: “It’s too late…once I hand you X-men over to Sinister, the deal is done.”
Wolverine takes out his claws
Wolverine: “Well your more then welcome to try, blondie.”
Suddenly the rest of the Hellfire Club assembles from one of the doors.
Emma Frost: “Club members….Let’s us teach the X-men one or two about discipline.”
Tessa: “This is gonna be fun!”
Storm: “Emma…please, don’t do this.”
Emma Frost: “Attack!”
The Hellfire club charges at the X-men. The X-men spread apart to cover more ground. Tessa faces off with Beast.
Tessa: “Come on blue, glum and hairy…show me what you got.”
Beast: “I wish not to fight you.”
Tessa: “Your breakin’ my heart.”
Tessa flips over Beast and sends a powerful kick to his face, that knocks him back. Selene faces off with Storm. While Kitty phases up the stairs to attack Emma, but Emma quickly hits Kitty with a psi bolt. Kitty falls down the stairs to the ground and lays there unconscious.
Storm: “Kitty!”
Selene uses her telekinesis and sends Storm flying into a large book self that collapses on top of her. Gambit faces off with Sebastian Shaw.
Gambit: “Kings on the house, my friend.”
Gambit throws his cards at Sebastian, but once they hits him. Sebastian just stands there and laughs.
Sebastian Shaw: “That tickled.”
Sebastian walks toward Gambit closer and Gambit continues to throw cards at him. Rogue flies toward Donald Pierce; Donald sees this and throws Rogue over him to the ground. Harry Leland uses his powers and both Colossus and Bobby falls through the floor and another floor, until they land in the basement. Both of them are knocked out by the attack. Nightcrawler teleports to Beast to help him.
Tessa: “Another blue one, I can take both of you on.”
Tessa double kicks Nightcrawler and Beast to the wall. Nightcrawler teleports behind her but Tessa flips over him and knocks him into Beast.
Wolverine: “Your done for pal.”
As Wolverine charges toward Jason, he turns into Jean and Logan stops.
Jean: “Come to kill me again Logan, go ahead.”
Wolverine: “Jean?...No.”
Jean: “Come on Logan, if gonna do it then do it.”
Wolverine: “Get away from me, get away.”
Jean: “Pathetic.”
Jean kicks Wolverine in the leg, then punches him.
Jean: “You’re nothing but a cool blooded killer.”
Jean kicks Wolverine to the ground. Rogue tries to punch and kick Donald, but he blocks all her attacks. Then Donald picks up Rogue and throws her through a wall. Rogue lays on the ground unconscious. Gambit continues to throw cards at Sebastian.
Sebastian Shaw: “You fool, your attacks only make me stronger.”
Gambit: “Then I’ll guess I’ll settle with some physical brutality.”
Gambit takes out his staff and swings it at Sebastian. The staff breaks in half.
Gambit: “Uh oh!”
Sebastian grabs Gambit, head butts him and throws him to the ground, knocking him out. Jason’s illusion continues to torture Wolverine.
Wolverine: “Jean…please, I’m sorry.”
Jean: “I’m not.”
Jean kicks Wolverine unconscious. Beast and Nightcrawler try to over power Tessa but her fighting skills are too much for them. As Beast attacks, Tessa grabs him and knocks him into Nightcrawler, knocking both of them out. Storm rises from the rumble and realizes that she is the last X-man standing. Donald grabs her behind.
Donald Pierce: “End of the line, X-man.”
Storm: “Not so fast.”
Storm lunges toward a wall and flips behind Donald. She sends a lightning kick to his chest that knocks him down. Storm’s eyes turn pure white with anger as lightning cracks through them. As the rest of the Club members walk toward her, Storm sends a powerful wind and lightning attack that knocks them all away. Emma comes done the stairs in anger.
Emma Frost: “Impressive….but not quite.”
Emma shoots out a psi bolt and Storm shoots out a lightning bolt. Both bolts are at a stand still with both women trying to out do the other. Storm then uses her other hand to add to the attack. The lightning bolt over powers the psi bolt and sends Emma flying to the ground. But then Storm gets hit in the back by some unseen force. As she falls to the ground, she turns around, she is shocked to see who it is.
Storm: “Scott!”
Storm finally falls to the ground and passes out.
Emma walks over to Cyclops and gives him a kiss.
Emma: “Good boy.”

Cuts to a forest, it is raining hard and a large carriage with 2 horses bringing the carriage forward. Sebastian Shaw is in front of the carriage. Then a truck meets the carriage as it stops. Sebastian and the rest of the Hellfire Club and Cyclops exits the carriage, while Sinister and hits Marauders exits the truck.
Sinister: “Are all the X-men there.”
Emma Frost: “Of course…we never go back on our word.”
Sinister: “Get the X-men and put the dampeners on them.”
Emma Frost: “Hold on just on second. I believe we had a deal.”
Sinister: “Right….bring the body.”
Slab and Ruckus bring out a body which is inside a long blue body bag. Sebastian and Jason grab the body bag.
Sinister: “You might have to wait a while until she walks up, but she’s every bit as powerful as the original.”
Emma Frost: “A pleasure doing business with you.”
Sinister: “Until we meet again, my dear.”
Gorgeous George and Riptide take the X-men one by one putting the dampeners on each of them X-men’s necks. Then they put the X-men inside the back of the truck.
Tessa: “What do you plan to do with them?”
Sinister: “Oh, our new pests and I are going on a long vacation.”
Sinister and the Marauders enter the truck and drive off. Sinister laughs watching the Hellfire Club from behind.
Sinister: “Fools.”
Cuts to a large Jet that flies above a large ocean, it’s foggy and dark. Then the plane finally lands on a strange island. There are weird animals and dead mutants crucified on long sticks. Sinister walks and his Marauders with the X-men chained up walk to a large castle in the middle of the island. Once inside the castle, there are room with helpless mutants and test subjects crying for help. Then they enter the main room of the castle and throw the X-men to the ground.
Sinister: “Welcome to my home, X-men….I hope the trip wasn’t to stressful.”
Beast: “What is this place?”
Sinister: “It’s a place I like to call…the Savage Land, it’s a mysterious area in Antarctica that I’ve come to be familiar with years ago, and now it’s my home. And don’t waste your time trying to use your mutant powers, that device on your neck prevents you from doing so.”
Cyclops then goes by Sinister’s side.
Storm: “Scott, what’s the matter with you…why are you doing this?”
Cyclops: “Because I’m free, that’s why.”
Nightcrawler: “You not making sense my friend.”
Cyclops: “Then let me clear it up.”
Flashback begins-We see Cyclops kissing Jean and Cyclops beginning to feel Jean’s power.
Cyclops: “Jean’s power overwhelmed me, I had no choice but to attack.”
Cyclops’ eyes turn back red and a large optic blast shoots out of his eyes knocking him and Jean both away from each. The combination of Cyclops’ optic blast and Jean’s powers causes all the water in the lake to evaporate instantly. Miles away in the Savage Lands, Sinister’s computers go completely crazy from the level of power.
Sinister: “My computer detected a power surge displayed by Jean Grey, It was the exact power I was looking for my whole life. But when I arrived, Ms. Grey had already been taken by the likes of you X-men. But in the forest nearby, I found Scott laying there helpless and practically near death. So I took him in, nurtured him to full health and made him into my new right hand man.”
Gambit: “Like you did with me.”
Sinister: “Yes…Scott here told me about Jean and her powers and that’s where we began our plan.”
We see Sinister over Scott’s body, then cuts to Sinister experimenting on Scott and putting the device on the back of his head.
Cyclops: “See when I found out Nightcrawler was in Europe helping mutants; I knew it would be the perfect timing to reveal myself, so I played unconscious for a while until I was back at the mansion.”
Storm: “So you’ve been lying to us ever since we found you.”
Cyclops: “Pretty much and now I’ve returned to my master.”
Storm: “How could you Scott, betray your own team, what would the Professor think of you?”
Cyclops: “The Professor was a fool, Storm, it’s time the rest of you know that. He never cared about our happiness, all he wanted us to do was to fight and fight until we would killed in the crossfire.”
Beast: “That is not true, Scott and you know that. Fight Sinister control, remember the good you’ve done.”
Cyclops: “Good…I’ve done…yes.”
Sinister then takes out a remote, he presses the button and Cyclops shakes his head in pain.
Sinister: “Don’t even think of trying to persuade him back to your side, because I can detonate that device on his head at any second.”
Kitty: “You sick bastard.”
Sinister: “Take the X-men and bring them to their proper rooms.”
Beast: “What have you done with Warren?”
Sinister: “Ohh, your winged friend, let’s say, I found new uses for him.”
Peter: “You killed him?”
Sinister: “What do you think?”
Sinister walks with Marauders and the X-men, while Scott sits back. Sinister brings the X-men through a room where mutants are trapped on ceiling.
Rogue: “What did you do to all these mutants?”
Sinister: “They wouldn’t cooperate with my experiments, so I had to find more creative uses for them.”
Then they come to a door. Riptide unchains Wolverine. Sinister opens the door.
Sinister: “There some old friends that want to see you Logan give them my regard’s.”
Sinister throws Wolverine into a dark pit. Wolverine falls hard to the ground.
Rogue: “Logan!”
Sinister: “Let’s continue the tour.”
Wolverine gets up slowly and looks around the damp cave. The 2 shadows appear from the dark. It’s Sabertooth and Toad! They have devices stuck to their head just like Scott.
Sabertooth: “I’ve been waiting a long time for this.”
Toad: “So have I.”
Wolverine: “You got to be kidding me.”
Sabertooth and Toad charge toward Wolverine and knock him down. Cuts back to Sinister and his Marauders bringing the X-men through a hallway.
Sinister: “Now my old pet, it’s time for your punishment for living my clan.”
Gambit: “Do you worst.”
Rogue: “No don’t take him!”
Gambit: “It’s alright shir, I’m not afraid.”
The Marauders untie Gambit, but Rogue tries to stop them from taking him.
Rogue: “Please…don’t dot this!”
Gambit: “Listen, we don’t have a lot time….just remember this.”
Rogue: “But….”
Before Rogue can finish, Gambit kisses her passionately. The Marauders then grabs Gambit and pulls him away down the hall. Rogue is shocked by the kiss and watches as they drag Gambit away by Slab. Sinister and the Marauders take the rest of the X-men to another room. They throw Colossus and Kitty into a room and lock the door, poison gas fills the room. Then they put Rogue into well where the water begins to rise and drown her. They tie Bobby to a rope that begins to lower into a fire pit. Then they put Nightcrawler and Beast inside cage with a large mutated monster.
Beast: “Oh Dear.”
Cuts to Sinister with Storm as the Marauders bring her down a hall way.
Storm: “So this is how it ends, you torture us and all innocent mutants around the world.”
Sinister: “If that what a takes to make me supreme.”
Storm: “Hurting others to show how great you are doesn’t make you supreme; that makes you weak.”
Sinister: “Weak…..WEAK! I’ll show you weak….Ms. Munroe.”
The Marauders put Storm in a stray Jacket and drag her into the room where she sees a coffin and long hole in the ground. Storm begins to panic and scream at the sight of it all.
Storm: “No…no…anything but this…NOOO!”
They lift Storm and throw her into the coffin and close the top. The lock the coffin up tight and bury Storm into the ground. Storm screams for help as they continue to bury her.
Sinister: “When it comes to me, there is no such word as weak!”
Then they finish burying Storm and head out.
Sinister: “Is Ms. Grey in the machine yet?”
Ruckus: “Yes, she is ready for the draining.”
Sinister: “Excellent…get the coffin and attach it to the machine.”
Cuts to Wolverine trying to fight both Toad and Sabertooth. Sabertooth kicks Wolverine down and Toad jumps on Wolverine’s back.
Toad: “You know you where much more faster last time…but now.”
Toad jumps on Wolverine’s back again.
Toad: “Your too slow!”
Cuts to Sinister and his Marauders at the tower inside the castle. They bring Jean and locked her on the machine. The large and mysterious coffin is above her.
Jean: “What are you gonna do with me?”
Sinister: “Let’s just say…I need to wake up an old friend and only your power can wake him. Begin the transfusion,”
Ruckus turns on the machine. The energy from Jean’s body begins to be sucked out of her and flows into the coffin above her. Jean shakes and quivers as the life within her weakens. Cuts to Gambit who is chained to a chair and Slab punching him rapidly.
Slab: “You my teacher man, you made the Marauders into what we are today and you left us!”
Slab punches Gambit again, Gambit begins to bleed in the mouth. He spits the blood out.
Gambit: “Your stupid Slab, Sinister doesn’t care about us, his just using us.”
Slab: “No your wrong, Sinister is the only man who ever gave us a home, who ever gave a damn about us.”
Gambit: “He made us into criminals, he made us hurt innocent people, I can you follow a man like that?”
Slab: “Sinister only hurts those who interfere with his cause; the X-men need to be put out of the way.”
Slab continues to punch Gambit, and then cuts to Wolverine fighting Toad and Sabertooth.
Sabertooth: “Look at you Wolverine, your pathetic without your mutant powers.”
Wolverine: “Is that all you got…come on.”
Both Toad and Sabertooth charge on each side of Wolverine, Wolverine quickly takes out his claws and stabs both Toad and Sabertooth in the chest. He takes his claws out and Sabertooth and Toad falls to the ground.
Wolverine: “There’s nothing mutant about those, bub.”
Wolverine goes to the wall and begins to climb back up to the ground level, but Sabertooth grabs his leg. Wolverine tries to break free and kicks Sabertooth in the face. Sabertooth falls onto a large spike that impales him. Wolverine continues to climb up until he gets to the top. Wolverine sneaks around so he doesn’t alarm the guards around the castle. Then when he goes into another room, he gets hit by an optic blast that knocks him down.
Cyclops: “Where do you think your going?”
Wolverine: “Oh great.”
Wolverine gets up.
Wolverine: “I’m going to free the others Scott, so be smart and get out of my way.”
Cyclops: “You know what I keep asking myself Logan. What would my life be we never met? I mean Jean and I would be married, the Professor wouldn’t be dead, and you wouldn’t have killed JEAN!”
Cyclops shoots another optic blast that Wolverine barely dodges.
Wolverine: “Scott, listen to yourself, that’s Sinister control on your mind, fight it.”
Cyclops: “Sinister never ruined my life Logan…you did!”
Cyclops shoots another optic blast that hits Wolverine in the leg. Wolverine falls to the ground in pain.
Cyclops: “You’re not much of a tough guy with your healing power aren’t you?”
Wolverine: “I think it’s time that device on your head comes off.”
Cyclops: “Make your move, Logan.”
Wolverine jumps behind Cyclops and grabs him. Cyclops tries to throw him off but Wolverine doesn’t let go. Wolverine sees the device on Cyclops’ head and uses one of his claws to rip it from his head. Cyclops’ screams from the pain as the device comes flying off and falls to the ground. Wolverine quickly steps on the device breaking it. Then Cyclops lays on the floor, with Wolverine unsure if his back to normal.
Wolverine: “Scott, are you back to normal?”
Cyclops: “I think so.”
Wolverine: “Prove it.”
Cyclops: “You’re a d*&k.”
Both of them laugh a bit, Wolverine helps Scott back up.
Wolverine: “It’s good to finally have you back.”
Cyclops: “We have to get the others and stop Sinister.”
Wolverine: “What is going to do with Jean anyway?”
Cyclops: “I don’t remember much, but he needs Jean’s life force to bring back some old mutant in a strange coffin.”
Wolverine: “We have to get the others, but how to we get these dampeners off.”
Cyclops: “All the devices are controlled by the main computer, if we shut it down, the dampeners will be destroyed.”
Wolverine: “Let’s go.”
Cyclops and Wolverine sneak around, taking out some guards until they get into the main computer.
Cyclops: “I don’t remember which console controls which?”
Wolverine takes out his claws.
Wolverine: “Then we’ll just destroy them all.”
Cyclops and Wolverine destroy each computer console as the power through out the castle begins to weaken. In the tower, Sinister and Marauders see the machine losing power.
Sinister: “What’s going on?”
Vertigo: “The machine is losing power sure, something must be wrong with the main console in the computer room.”
Sinister: “Then go down there and fix it!”
All the Marauders run out the room. Cut to Wolverine destroying a console, then his the dampener around his neck losing power and breaks off. Wolverine looks at his leg as it begins to heal.
Wolverine: “Bingo.”
Cuts to each of the X-men as the dampeners around their necks break. Rogue flies out of the well to the top. Bobby freezes the fire pit and creates an ice slide back to the top. Kitty and Colossus break out of their room and Nightcrawler and Beast break out of theirs. When Slab is punching Gambit, he sees the dampener go off.
Slab: “How did you?”
Gambit grabs a card from his pocket and breaks free. He throws some at Slab to get away. Lastly, where Storm is buried, lightning forms from the top. The coffin explodes as Storm rises to the ground. The guards see this and quickly runaway.

Cuts back to the Hellfire Club's mansion. They are in the main hall where they are about to open the body bag.

Tessa:"I wonder what she'll be like."

Sebastian Shaw:"I think we've waited long enough."

Sebastian opens the body bag...all the club members are shocked to find a disturbing looking mutant.

Mutant:"Get it out of me, get it out!"

All of them are shocked when they hear a bomb inside the mutant's stomach.

Emma:"Sinister!!"

Cuts to where we see the explosion from outside the mansion, but did the Hellfire Club make it out? Cuts back to the X-men re-uniting in Sinister's castle in the Savage Land. Storm takes out the guards down the hall and meets up with Rogue, Peter, Bobby and Kitty.

Storm:"Are you all alright?"

Kitty:"We're fine, but how did the dampener come off."

Storm:"I don't know, but we have to get others and stop Sinister."

They walk down the hallway until they meet Nightcrawler and Beast.

Storm:"Hank..Kurt..over here!"

Beast:"I'm glad your all alright."

Nightcrawler:"But wait...where is Gambit?"

Gambit thens comes out from a door inside the wall.

Gambit:"I've been looking everywhere for you guys."

Peter:"Where did you come from?"

Gambit:"The castle has secret passage ways, I use to use them all the time."

Rogue then hugs Gambit.

Rogue:"I'm glad your alright."

Gambit:"We'll, I think my kiss left an impression."

Storm:"Is Logan with you?"

Wolverine and Logan walk down the hallway.

Wolverine:"I'm right here?"

Bobby:"What's Captain traitor doing with you?"

Wolverine:"Don't worry, his fine now, I manage to get that device off his head and destroy the dampener controls."

Kitty:"Well you can just forget it, we're not trusting him again."

Cyclops:"Look...I know I may not be the most popular guy right now, but we have to stop Sinister, whatevr his doing to Jean is going to bring back something big, I don't know what it is, but I know we have to stop this from happening. Now whose with me?"

Wolverine:"His right, and if this thing does awaken from Jean's power, it could do 3 times much more damage than Jean ever did."

Beast:"No matter how we feel about Scott right now, are mission is to stop Sinister's plans."

Strom:"I agree."

Nightcrawler:"Me too."

Rogue:"Me three."

Wolverine:"What about the rest of you?"

Peter:"I guess we have no choice."

Bobby:"Fine, I'm in."

Kitty:"Majority rules."

Cyclops:"Let's go."

The X-men runs down the hallway to outside the mansion. As they approach the tower. The Marauders appear.

Ruckus:"Where do you think your going?"

Cyclops:"Dammit, we don't have time for this."

Vertigo:"Looks like Sinister's hold on you has faded, but don't worry, we'll fix that problem."

Storm:"Scott, go ans stop Sinister."

Cyclops:"But..."

Storm:"Go! We'll handle them."

Cyclops runs off into the tower. As the X-men line up beside each other ready to fight. Wolverine takes out his claws. Storm's eyes turn white and rain begins to pour out hard from the sky and thunder rips through the sky. Vertigo, Ruckus, Gorgeous George, Slab, Hairbag, and Riptide are the last of Marauders and charge toward the X-men. Cuts to Sinister up in the tower, Jean continues to weaken as her life-force is being sucked out of her.

Cyclops:"It ends here Sinister!"

Sinister:"Scott, my boy, come by my side."

Cyclops:"Sorry Sinister, but I don't work for you anymore."

Sinister:"What?"

Cyclops:"Let's just say that little toy you put on my head didn't quite agree with me."

Sinister:"Well....isn't that unexpected news."

Cyclops:"Now your going to let Jean go and step aside."

Sinister:"Well, I'm afraid that's not going to happen."

Sinister shoot an enery blast from his hand that hits Scott and knocks into the wall.

Sinister:"Did you really think I'm a fool, no one double crosses me!"

Sinister goes over to Scott and grabs him and throws to ground. Cuts to the X-men fighting the Marauders. Vertigo uses her powers on Rogue, while Beast and Nightcrawler double team on Slab. Storm shoots lightning at Gorgeous George who dodges the attacks. Wolverine fights with Hairbag while Colossus and Kitty try to take down Ruckus.

Ruckus:"AWWWWWWWWW!"

Ruckus sends a sonic attack that Kitty avoids by phases into the ground, but knocks Colossus back. Bobby tries to freeze Riptide, but his fast spinning breaks his attacks.

Riptide:"You'll have to do better than that!"

Bobby smiles and freezes the ground as Riptide spins. Riptide then slips and falls to the ground. Cuts back to Sinister fighting Cyclops. Cyclops punches Sinister, but Sinister doesn't move. Sinister then shoots another energy blast that knocks Cyclops to the ground.

Sinister:"Your out of you league. I am immortal, no power on this earth can hurt me."

Then Cyclops shots an optic blast at Sinister's side. Sinister is knocked back into a wall. Sinister looks at his wound and is shocked by the blood pouring from his skin.

Cyclops:"No power until me."

Cyclops shot his optic blast and Sinister shots his energy blasts. Each attack hits one another. Cuts back to the Marauders and X-men fight. Rogue continues to be helpless as Vertigo's power overwhelms her.

Vertigo:"You are weak...give up now...your powers are useless, in the face of Vertigo..Mistress of.."

Then Rogue quickly grabs Vertigo's neck.

Rogue:"Suga, you talk too much."

Rogue punchs Vertigo across the courtyard until she hits a wall. Wolverine slashes throw Haribag, while Beast and Nightcrawler beat Slab down. Ruckus continues to attack Colossus until Kitty phases behind him and covers his mouth.

Kitty:"Peter...NOW!"

Colossus charges toward Ruckus and knocks him hard into a wall. Bobby freezes Riptide into the ground while Storm fries Gorgeous George into a sticky mess.

Wolverine:"Hey Storm, I think it's time we take out the trash."

Storm:"I hear yah!"

Storm rises her hands into the air and her eyes turn white. A funnel from the sky appears and quickly grows into a powerful and huge tornado. The tornado sucks all the Marauders into it, and sends all the Marauders flying across the Savage Land. The X-men then hear Scott's fight with Sinister and rush toward the tower. Cyclops and Sinister continue to shot their blasts at each other. Cyclops dodges Sinister's attacks. Then Cyclops shots a blast that hits the machine that Jean in and damages it.

Sinister:"NOOOO!"

Cyclops then shots blast after blast that hit Sinister in the chest. Sinister falls to the ground from the pain. As the rest of the X-men arrive, Sinister begins to laugh.

Sinister:"You think you've biten me....hahhaa, no one has ever beaten, not for over 100 years and no one will beat me NOW!"

Sinister slowly gets up.

Beast:"You can bearly stand, just quite while your at it."

Wolverine:"Come on, let's finish him off."

Cyclops:"No Logan, this is my fight, the rest of you stand back."

Sinister:"And how could you possibly stop me, you may be the first to have ever wounded me, but you don't have it in you to kill ME, YOU DON'T HAVE THE POWER!"

Cyclops:"Yes, I DO!"

Cyclops rips off his visor and sends a large optic blast that rips throw Sinister's body. Sinister explodes into many pieces that fall to the ground. Cyclops then puts his visor back on and goes to Jean. He takes Jean out of the machine and lays her on the ground. Jean lays on the ground, but she is not breathing.

Cyclops:"Come on Jean, don't do this to me for the third time straight. Your the strongest woman I've ever known, and your not gonna leave me again are you."

Jean:"Scott?"

Cyclops:"I'm here."

Cyclops then holds Jean in his arms as the X-men walk toward them.

Bobby:"Uhhh, does anyone know how we're gonna get off this island?"

Cuts back to the mansion a few days later. Kitty, Bobby and Peter look into Angel's room, she is very sad and unhappy. Storm walks next to her.

Storm:"You all...we have to meet the others downstairs."

Kitty:"Yeah, I know...I just needed a second to...."

Storm:"We all miss him you know, we'll never stop missing him."

Peter:"He was a good friend."

Bobby:"And a great X-man."

Kitty:"But it's just not fair, Warren was just trying to help and do his job, and Sinister just..."

Storm:"I know, I know...and that pain of him will never go away."

Kitty:"I'm just sick of losing the people I care about."

Storm:"But that comes with the territory of what we do unfornately, the X-men are all about sacrifice for those in need and Warren knew that. He didn't lose his life in vain, he lost it for the greater good."

Kitty:"I know...but it still doesn't make it right."

Storm:"Well let's just take in the fact that Sinister is gone and he won't be taking anymore lives. Come on."

They all leave the doorway and walk downstairs, where Gambit and Rogue are waiting.

Storm:"Where are the others?"

Rogue:"Their in the Professor's office, their waiting for you."

Bobby:"Just what exactly are you guys gonna say to her?"

Storm:"What she needs to hear, no matter how much it hurts her."

Storm walks to the Professor's office.

Gambit:"Ouch, that don't sound too good."

Storm enters the Professor's office where Beast, Nightcrawler and Wolverine are there. Jean is sitting in the Professor's chair.

Beast:"Glad you could join us."

Storm:"How are Jean?"

Jean:"Adjusting....it's not everday you wake up in a coffin and realize your alive again."

Wolverine:"Well, now that you are alive Jean, what do you plan to do?"

Jean:"I know...what you're all gonna say....and you have a right to be angry with me."

Storm:"You are right about that."

Jean:"I just want you to know, that I never meant to hurt the Professor.

Wolverine:"Really, because you have a weird way of showing it."

Jean:"I know, but it's just the power was so strong and I was so angry."

Nightcrawler:"And you think that justifies killing an innocent man?"

Storm:"Not mention hundreds of innocent human and mutants?"

Jean begins to cry.

Jean:"No it doesn't....and I will never forgive myself for doing that and I will never expect any of you to forgive me, because nothing will ever take back all the lives that I've taken. And if you want me to leave the mansion I will, I've brought too much pain to you all and I will never live with myself knowing that."

Beast:"Well, Jean...after being killed and then tortured by Mr. Sinister's crude and unethical experiments....I think that is punishment enough for you."

Storm:"But without the Professor, you are a danger to us and all the children in this school. But I think if we look after you, and help you through your difficult transition to life as we know it...."

Storm moves toward Jean and holds her hand.

Storm:"I think we'll be just fine."

Jean is shocked by Storm's gesture

Jean:"But Storm...."

Storm:"Phoenix is our enemy, but Dr. Jean Grey....she is my friend, teammate and most importantly.....my sister. It took me a long time to realize that once again. I've been mad at you for so long Jean, and now all I want to do, it look into the future. And I can't forgive you, then I can't move move on with my life."

Jean:"Thank you."

Jean and Storm hug each other as Storn begins to cry as well.

Beast:"And I think it's fare to say we all forgive you as well."

Beast and Nightcrawler then hug Jean as well.

Wolverine:"What can I say....I still love you, Jean."

Wolverine then hugs Jean and gives her a kiss. Then Scott wakes into the room.

Cyclops:"Uhh...do you all mind if I speak to Jean alone."

Storm:"Sure."

Storm, Nightcrawler, Beast and Wolverine walk out the room. Cyclops closes the door and sits next to Jean.

Cyclops:"How are you?"

Jean:"Overwhelmed....I never could imagined that anyone could forgive for what I've done....not even you."

Cyclops:"Jean..."

Jean:"Scott, I almost killed you, the one true love in my life and I could have lost you."

Cyclops:"But you didn't...that's all that matters to me."

Jean:"But then you wouldn't have met Sinister and all this trouble would have never happened."

Cyclops:"Jean....that's all in past, what we've been through, the deaths, the loses are all history. Now all I want to do is start over again."

Jean:"What do you mean?"

Cyclops takes out a diamond ring.

Jean:"Scott...I.."

Cyclops:"Jean Grey, over 6 years ago, I asked for your hand in marriage, and you said yes....and through all the pain, battles and our deaths....I'm still as much in love with you as I was from the start. So would you please do me the honor of marrying me....again."

Jean:"......Yes....yes, I do."

Cyclops puts the ring on her finger and kisses Jean.

Cyclops:"This time, we're gonns do it right."

Jean:"I hope so....God I hope so."

As Cyclops and Jean hug each other and cry, cuts back to Sinister's castle in the Savage Land. In the tower, the pieces from Sinister's body begins to reform, the pieces slides until they as rejoin. Sinister's hand rises from the pieces until his face reappears. Then we see inside the large and old coffin as 2 glowing eyes open. A deep and evil laugh echoes from inside the coffin.....TO BE CONTINUED?!

Tell me what you thought!:up:

RagingTempest said:
You guys do know im gay rite? anyone want some loving? im hairy like the beast. i never knew there were people out there like me. mutants! i feel so comforted by the fact that im not the only one. i feel so horney right now someone touch me. i mean, oops did i speak out loud. my penis is blue like nightcrawlers by the way and i get turned on when people stroke me, like wolverine does. how do i get to the xaviar institute. i want to go to this school so i can be myself and not have to hide in society and so i can masterbate in public, with professor x stimulating my mind to help me reach a higher orgasm level. Rogue cant touch me though to steal my mutant powers, cause im soooo gay that it cannot be stolen. screw jean, im strictly all guys and animals.

PS. me and cyclopes have one obvious thing im common. he has one ball in his head and i have one ball down there. we both had two balls, but got seperated at birth, we are siemese twins. gay rights all the way

....................................... i like the sotry. storm kicked as and jean and cyc was cool. also, try to incorporate more abilities for the team. have storm discover her atmosheric powers like emp pulse or pressure dome to protect someone in a fight without realizing it. romance with wolive would be cool too. and please keep ur private life off line. i respect that u are so bold to say that

X_fan08 said:
....................................... i like the sotry. storm kicked as and jean and cyc was cool. also, try to incorporate more abilities for the team. have storm discover her atmosheric powers like emp pulse or pressure dome to protect someone in a fight without realizing it. romance with wolive would be cool too. and please keep ur private life off line. i respect that u are so bold to say that

OMG!!! X fan and to all forumers, that post was not written by me, but by my roomate and his friend who thought it was a funny joke to write while I wasn't on the computer!!! I wasn't even going to bump this thread, and I am not gay!! So I am deeply sorry for the confusion!!:csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"