X3's competition getting slammed by critics!

oh, i loved XTLS. i'd give it a 8/10 and i think a lot of the whinning is about problems and things that have existed in ALL of the films but seem magnified only the minds of some fans because the words "Bryan Singer" aren't attached anywhere to the film.

but, since day one, i've always wanted JUST a trilogy. but that is just me.

You'll be one of the first in line at X4 and you know it. YOu know you want to see the whole Archangel transformation, the legacy virus, more of The Beast, and perhaps a little colossus vs juggernaut. There's more to come. HOpefully Ratner will do a trilogy and then we'll get a new director to do 3 more. Different styles from different directors will keep things fresh.

i dont want Apocalypse
NO TO APOCALYPSE!
NO TO ARCHANGEL!
:mad:

but if they want to do Mutant Massacre without Apocalypse and bring in just Sinister...that's cool. also, if it means more Callisto...well so be it. but Dania better be more..."rough" this time. she was too rebelious girl at points and not hardass that Callisto demands.

No to Apocalypse... but i would like to see the mutant massacre, Archangel, and sinister...

So now that X3 had a huge opening lets look at the rest of the contenders...it looks like it faces a month of comedies...The Break Up, Cars, Nacho Libre and Click...whats it gonna mean for the mutants? Will it have legs because its the only movie of its kind for the next few weeks untill SR? Or will that be the end of it? A record opening and record drop offs?

There's going to be a big drop off because next Sunday doesn't have a holiday monday after it. So you have to compare this past Fri, Sat, and Monday to next weekends Fri-Sun to show a fair comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"