Young @ Heart Trailer No. 1

tzarinna

Mamochka
Reaction score
http://movies.aol.com/movie/young--heart/32265/video/trailer-no-1/2037897

Synopsis:
Young @ Heart
Prepare to be entertained by the inspiring individuals of 'Young@Heart,' a New England senior citizens chorus that has delighted audiences worldwide with their covers of songs by everyone from The Clash to Coldplay. As Stephen Walker's documentary begins, the retirees, led by their strict musical director, are rehearsing their new show, struggling with a discordant Sonic Youth number and giving new meaning to James Brown's "I Feel Good." What ultimately emerges is a funny and unexpectedly moving testament to the simple things these seniors value: old friendships, new challenges and a little time in the spotlight.

This is too effin cute. :woot:

See, I was enjoying that trailer too, before you had to go and ruin it with the cute comment.

youngatheart_l200801251540.jpg

http://www.foxsearchlight.com/youngatheart/

Trailer

Prepare to be entertained by the inspiring individuals of YOUNG@HEART, a New England senior citizens chorus that has delighted audiences worldwide with their covers of songs by everyone from The Clash to Coldplay. As Stephen Walker’s documentary begins, the retirees, led by their strict musical director, are rehearsing their new show, struggling with a discordant Sonic Youth number and giving new meaning to James Brown’s “I Feel Good.” What ultimately emerges is a funny and unexpectedly moving testament to friendship, creative inspiration, and reaching beyond expectations.

Saw this trailer in front of the bucket list last night.

Old people singing covers of the ramons, the clash and sex pistols? I'm there!!!!!

I cracked a smile during the trailer, i wouldn't go to the cinema to see it, or buy it, or rent it, or download it but i might catch it on cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"