Your favourite future for the Batman mythos

Mr. Earle

Avenger
Reaction score
There have been various takes on Bruce's and Gotham's future, so which one is your best? You can also propose your own version of course.

Morrison's bat future is seen in Batman #666. We dont know what happens to Bruce, but Dick is killed (speculated) when Damian is in his 3rd year as his Robin. Damian makes a deal with the devil, offering his soul for Gotham's protection. That gives him limited invulnerability and he becomes a guilt driven Batman whose shtick is cheating (he placed bombs all over the city). Damian doesnt hesitate to kill when he deems necessary. His only friend is his pet cat called Alfred while Barbara who is now the new commissioner despises him.

Kingdom Come, TDKR, and Batman Beyond you can easily google. Its hard to summarize them properly.

Last edited:
Batman Beyond for the win!

The Morrison one sucks.

The Dark Knight Returns.I don't know how many people still knows the realism of the Batman story but it wasn't meant to be a Family business so I hate the idea of him passing it on to a sidekick or children

I kind of liked Batman Beyond though cuz Terry was only his biological father not his real one

Personally Mr. Earle, I like the one in your signature. Damian as Bats like in #666 and then eventually a Batman Beyond future with Terry and old Bruce.

Haha, yeah, my signature combines everything! I like both Beyond and Morrison's future with Damian, but i didnt like his version of Beyond with Damian being the one to train Terry.
So i guess my signature is the best of both worlds! :woot:

The Dark Knight Returns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"