Your Most Anticipated Movies of 2015

coreymb16

Not a Side-Kick
Reaction score
What are some of your most anticipated movies of 2015? The year of 2015 may be one of the biggest years in film history. So many potential blockbusters squeezed into one year. There are other big films coming out that I couldn't put in the poll so feel free to add your own.

Last edited:
First to vote, I feel somehow privileged... :cwink:

I put down
Star Wars Episode VII
Terminator: Genesis
Ant-Man
London Has Fallen

And funnily enough, that is probably the order in which I have anticipation of them too.

They are making another Friday the 13th? :dry:

Avengers: Age of Ultron
Episode VII
Jurassic World
Fast 7
Mad Max: Fury Road
Mission Impossible V
Bond 24

I hope there will be another September-surprise next year, following movies like Drive, Looper and Prisoners. Kinda depressing looking at that long list of mostly sequels. But if I have to pick anything from it I'd go with Bond 24 and M:I 5.

Star Wars: Episode VII - mainly for the nostalgia

Jurassic World - again, nostalgia

Tomorrowland - sounds interesting

Fifty Shades of Grey - should be funny :woot:

Terminator: Genesis - only for Arnold returning, otherwise **** it

Mad Max: Fury Road - been waiting over 10 years for this.. hope the wait is worth it

: eek:, it's clearly a very blockbuster heavy list. Looper, Drive, and Prisoners were closer to independent pictures. There will definitely be some great films like those coming out towards Spring/Winter.

I voted:

Terminator: Genesis - Even though the last two Terminator films were horrible, I still can't get past my complete love for the first two terminators and my hope that a reboot can match the franchise's past glory. I really like the cast and crew behind it. Emilia Clarke as Sarah Connor is very interesting as well.

Bond 24 - Mendes is back. Craig is the best Bond in my book, and he owns each and every film. I am in love with the reboot series - including Quantum of Solace.

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Based on what Whedon has said, he is upping the stakes for the sequel. The sequel definitely needs more drama since the first film, while a fun ride, didn't offer anything particularly compelling. If they want the Avengers to continue to be something unique with X-men's crossover films and Justice League on the horizon, they need to continue to deliver something fresh to the genre. I just hope it's more than a spectacle.

Assassin's Creed - Fassbender and Kurzel's involvement are the only things drawing me to this picture. Fassbender is a genius and Kurzel made one of the most terrifying, naturalistic films I have ever seen. Macbeth looks incredible as well.

Last edited:
Crap, they're making another Alvin and the Chipmunks movie?

I'm glad I don't have kids. And if they keep making those movies... I may never have kids.

In no order:

Star Wars: Episode VII
Jurassic World
Bond 24
Fantastic Four
Pan
The Jungle Book
Assassins Creed

Of these, just Inside Out, Star Wars: Episode VII and Bond 24.

Star Wars is my most anticipated of course!

1. Star Wars
2. Jurassic World
3. Bond 24
4. Mockingjay
5. Terminator

I'm excited for many of them! I'll just pick 5 though

Avengers: AoU, Jurassic World, Ted 2, Ant Man, The Conjuring 2, Friday the 13th, & Taken 3.

Avengers 2 and Star Wars 7.

Nothing else comes close to those two.

Avengers - should be a joy to watch

Flashmob by Michael Haneke - a different kind of movie but sure to be Cannes and as a new film by my favorite director, my excitement could not be higher.

Star Wars
Bond 24
Jurassic World
Fast 7

I forgot Avengers.

If I could only see one movie next year it's Star Wars. If 2, add Avengers. Distant 3 would be Ant-Man. I'd be good after that.

Star Wars VII and Avengers: Age of Ultron are pretty much neck and neck for me, with Jurassic World after those.

Avengers
Star Wars
Jurassic World
Bond

Star Wars Episode VII
Tomorrowland
Antman
Bond 24

Why not, I'll put down Hunger Games: Mockingjay PT2, I just hated the book because it was so rushed, so maybe since it is being split into two films it'll work better.

Jurassic World
Star Wars Episode VII
Bond 24

My top 3 are
Avengers
Star Wars
Jurassic World

My most anticipated are:
- Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Star Wars: Episode VII
- Bond 24
- Jurassic World
- Inferno
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2

The ones I'm most anticipating because I expect them to be - at the very least - good:

Star Wars: Episode VII
Bond 24
Jurassic World
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2
Tomorrowland

Also looking forward to Mad Max: Fury Road, Terminator: Genesis, Pan, Mission: Impossible V and Assassin's Creed while not really being all that confident about their quality yet.

I have no idea. While Im mildly excited about some stuff like Avengers, Jupiter Ascending and Inside Out, there is nothing I can think off that Im really excited about. I guess its still too early to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"