Your Story, Your Evolution.

BlueLightning

Caballero de la Luz
Reaction score
I got this idea yesterday. A year has passed since some crazy guys from some crazy company (love and kisses 42) made our inner clown exposed to the world. Since Rory´s Death Kiss, most of us have disguised as the Clown Prince of Crime, and since that day we tried to perfection our costume, makeup, mannerisms etc, to be a character, in most of our cases, The Joker.

In this thread you can post your evolution of any Batman character you have been in the viral games, comic-con, halloween, costume party etc. If you have an anecdote or sttory being the character, post it.

So I wanted to share to you my evolution. The character: The Joker.

Evo.jpg

FaceEvo.jpg

The first picture is from the Rory´s Death Kiss game. I was so hyped about taking my picture, my family thought I was crazy. I bought a "face painter" crayons kit and put a blue costume with a yellow shirt of mine. I tried to look like TAS Joker, and at that time I thought it was cool. My dad suggested that I took my picture on the Cathedral, next to a "Tin Tan" monument. The thing was that there were two kids playing in the monument, and I tried to tell them that I was going to take a picture, they stared at me totally scared, (they were three or four years old). My dad was so nervous that instead of taking a picture he took a video with the camera. I had to take an screencap from it later. I took another one in the alley I live, these were the two pictures they accepted at the Rory´s game.

DSC00063.jpg

http://www.rorysdeathkiss.com/display.aspx?cat=1&set=1&next=2392
DSC00083.jpg

http://www.rorysdeathkiss.com/display.aspx?cat=1&set=1&prev=1907
Then like a week or two later I decided to send them more pictures, this time with a better makeup and costume, this is the second picture. I went to some other monuments in my town, Benito Juarez Monument, and other one I don´t remember. I weared a purple shirt, and the same ol´blue suit, and tried to make a more accurate version of my makeup. However, the thing was that I took the pictures the same day the game was over, and the diference of time zones made me lost the opportunity of these being posted, here are some pictures of that.
DSC00102.jpg
DSC00113.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

Time passed until July 18, This is the third picture. I didn´t got a chance to bought IMAX tickets, because nearest imax theather in my town is in Monterrey, far away from me. But my family and I bought tickets to the Cinepolis VIP screening, and being the first time I went to a room so fancy, I was very happy. People saw me in there disguised as the Joker, and some didn´t even noticed until the film was over, I still remember some of them surprised to see a Joker with glasses watching the credits eating popcorn. Priceless.
Betterclass4.jpg
Betterclass1.jpg

Halloween came, and I decided to put my best efforts to look cool this time. I sent to make a purple coat and a green vest, being the only big things I could afford. I used the same ol´blue pants, dyed some white gloves to purple and gray socks to green. The blue shirt was mine as the tie was. I tried very hard to make my makeup better and I was ready to rumble this friday to go asking for my "calaverita" with my friends.
I had a lot of fun friday, some people took pictures with me, and everyone saluted me. They even asked me to laugh like the Joker, I tried my best. And I got a lot of candys.
Friends.jpg
DSC03005.jpg
DSC03019.jpg

So this is my story. My evolution. Tell us yours.

Evo3.gif

Maybe I will have a story to tell next year... this year has been my first, and it was interesting to see your journey. Looking good!

awesome.

great work clown. seriously.

i really like the first one with the bandit mask and yellow shirt too.

a little elbow grease and a bit of practice and quite an improvement.

did you make the jacket?

Thanks, it wasn´t a mask really, it was black makeup. My aunt made the purple jacket for me, I told her exactly how I wanted it. I think it turned out pretty well. Thanks for the compliment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"