Zedins Art

zedin1

art boy
Reaction score
Hello all. Thought I'd share some of the stuff I've been doing as of late. Mostly some SR stuff. Hope you like it.
n27xn.jpg

ravine25vw.jpg

zedin1 said:

man, you are my new hero!! this animated gif is so awesome...his transformation is perfect. i hope optimus looks as cool in the movie as he does here. all your superman stuff is pretty good too...but i don't think luthor is bald in these movies. what do you color with? illustrator? great stuff man!!

Beautiful Work. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! (love OPTIMUS!)

nosebleed said:
but i don't think luthor is bald in these movies

Not true friend. Here is the quote of the day.
Cameo appearance

Kevin Spacey should try a new disguise. The actor, who is in Sydney to play Lex Luthor in Superman Returns, which is being filmed at Fox Studios, was among the eager fans queuing up to see War of the Worlds on Sunday night. His head shaved, Spacey was wearing an odd-looking green corduroy cap and was scurrying into the Hoyts cinema complex in the city with Brian Singer, the director of Superman Returns, who was also wearing headwear in the form of a ski cap.

While most onlookers failed to recognise the powerful Hollywood duo, Spike's operative managed to make a positive ID of the pair, who had gone to a lot of effort to appear incognito.

and of course the source
http://smh.com.au/articles/2005/07/...l?oneclick=true

nosebleed said:
man, you are my new hero!! this animated gif is so awesome...his transformation is perfect. i hope optimus looks as cool in the movie as he does here. all your superman stuff is pretty good too...but i don't think luthor is bald in these movies. what do you color with? illustrator? great stuff man!!
Thanks, I use a combo of illustrator and photoshop.

AWSOME SUPES!
too bad the movie wont look like that :(

zedin1 said:
I know. I didnt sign up either.lol Im just taking the person who posted it in another forums word for it. Shes a mod a brandonrouth.com. Shes always been reliable. :)

that makes everything better. :) :cool: :up:

Emerald Knight said:
that makes everything better. :) :cool: :up:
That and milkshake in a bubblrbath. I swear by it. Any relationship troubles can be solved by drinking a milkshake while in a bubble bath. Try it. :)

zedin1 said:

this is just great man, NOW I'm finally looking forward to the Superman Returns movie. Didn't before but you've made it look really good man. Sweet on

zedin1 said:

This one is sweet, The TF one great also but this one is best.

Brad M.

Thanks all for the comments. More to come soon...

Some good vector art you got going here. I especially enjoy the "superboy" with tractor/Superman with rock wallpaper dealie. Very nice.

And, welcome to the SHH!

incredible_bob said:
Some good vector art you got going here. I especially enjoy the "superboy" with tractor/Superman with rock wallpaper dealie. Very nice.

And, welcome to the SHH!
Thanks bob. Nice avvie. I love it. :cyclops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"