All males are part female. A scientific explanation!

Why can't ours produce milk?:o
If I recall correctly, it has to do with a petuitary hormone (can't remember the name, at the moment). When females become pregnant or begin to nurse, the change or sudden and repeated stimulation causes the release of the hormone, which in turn triggers milk production.

Women, due to changes in development after sexual differentiation, will eventually develop much more...extensive breast tissue and mammary elements. Men can produce milk with repeated and prolonged nipple stimulation (...usually suction :p ), but it's usually a miniscule amount. You'd have to create pretty strong suction for about four hours a day for two weeks to really get anything.

If I recall correctly, it has to do with a petuitary hormone (can't remember the name, at the moment). When females become pregnant or begin to nurse, the change or sudden and repeated stimulation causes the release of the hormone, which in turn triggers milk production.

Women, due to changes in development after sexual differentiation, will eventually develop much more...extensive breast tissue and mammary elements. Men can produce milk with repeated and prolonged nipple stimulation (...usually suction :p ), but it's usually a miniscule amount. You'd have to create pretty strong suction for about four hours a day for two weeks to really get anything.
Prolactin :up:

I can't believe I remember that from grade 12 bio. :p

I'm surprised I remember most of the stuff I learned in high school.

I don't know if many of you guys knew this. But when you were created in your mother's womb..you started off being a female! With female organs and everything. That's why men have nipples...and that's why some men stay feminine. They still have the female brain working. Later the chromosomes come along and change the female organ to male. it grows and forms inside and that decides the factor. I'm talking early..Doctors wouldn't be able to see this until the organ forms fully. the sexual organs form from the inside out so it would be very hard spot this phenomenon. But I find interesting that all Males were once females, and rejected that idea: transforming into a male. What causes this? well, they say it's the XY genes or other biological natural effect..but what if, you choose to be Male and didn't want to be a female? what if you could think it inside and decide for yourself? just something to think about..and did you make the right decision?

So, I hope this explains why men have nipples. & that is your education for today
smile.gif

Of course,if you were to look at fetuses in development they look fishlike.Back to our primordial state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"