Booster Gold: The Series?

Well it likely will take eureka spot. Since mon seem now to be only original/import night block. With tues/wens for reality, thursdays for movies, and fris for wwe. So like I said what ever show is airing when the show comes it will be paired with. I hope for alphas/wh13 myself.

Announced as being in development today at Syfy's upfronts...
Untitled Booster Gold Project – Based on the best-selling DC Entertainment Comic, this is the story of a washed-up athlete from the future who travels back to the present in hopes of becoming the greatest superhero of all time. But instead of chasing criminals, his main priority is chasing fame and money. Booster Gold discovers that being a hero takes more than just a megawatt smile. Writer: Andrew Kreisberg (Arrow, Warehouse 13). Executive producers: Greg Berlanti (Green Lantern, Arrow) and Andrew Kreisberg. Producers: Greg Berlanti Productions in association with Warner Horizon Television. The Booster Gold comic book series is published by DC Entertainment, which will also act as an executive producer.
I'm guessing this won't be titled Booster Gold, if it makes it on air. Not that I could blame them. He's not a recognizable hero by name and it does sound a bit silly.

I think as a result of watching the Booster Gold-related episodes from both Justice League and Smallville, I've become a bit of a fan of the character.

Hopefully, this show ends up doing well.

Skeets HAS to be like his JLU incarnation!!! he's just gotta be!

I don't see why it wouldn't be called bbooster gold. Why not title it who the hero is. Does booster have any big known nick names. Booster gold is a good enough title for me.

I wonder, if this goes forward, how high they'll aim in terms of costume design. With Arrow, they got a multiple Academy Award winner to design his look.

I don't think it matters that much if its some big time designer, or some unknown/lesser caliber designer. As long as they get the essence/look of the character done right.

Can't watch the video. Does he say anything more than just "It's still on"?

I hope syfy does pick it up and it has a decent budget to pull off sfx. Booster could be a fun filled character show.

I hope we get to see more cameos from other superheroes in Booster

Well that is all up on which characters they want to use and any rights issues with wb/dc.

Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted.

I'd love to see Beetle and Booster sing the Thunder Buddies song.

I hope we can get to see Jaime Reyes also. But not sure if it will be too expensive to CGI Jaime's outfit without it being cheesy.

Jaime's fine, but he's no Ted Kord.

It would be all up on budget and what type of world they set up. Jaime would be sweet if they got a good budget. Ted would be more budget friendly/cheaper to go with.

Jaime's fine, but he's no Ted Kord.

Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted. Ted.

tumblr_m6ib08B3TD1qalfxko1_400.gif

LOL.
I wish Syfy could step up and start shooting all their series. I'm tired of waiting for months just to hear that they're still in development.

Well there is probably a lot of heads greenlighting a series has to go through and assesing budget for series and all that. But I would think syfy has more budget to work with since half there stuff is reality shows, or out of country shows produced by otherrs so they just paying rights to air on syfy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"