• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Days of Marvels Future RPG: Season One/OOC

Can I play Iron Man yet? :D If not, I'll be posting my sample post for the Iron Skrull tomorrow

[Denethor] Kaboom has deserted us... THIS RPG HAS ENDED! FLEE! FLEE FOR YOUR LIVES![/Denethor]

We need IC posts! STAT! (always wanted to shout Stat.)

If I can be Iron Man now, I can bring it to life dammit!!!
Yes...because ONE new poster (let alone yourself...Mr. Charles Xavier/Superman :whatever:) can save an RPG.

The concept wasn't as well thought out as we thought. People don't like having Civil War continuity...and with good reason.

deathbr1.gif

"Someone call me?"

[Denethor] Kaboom has deserted us... THIS RPG HAS ENDED! FLEE! FLEE FOR YOUR LIVES![/Denethor]
Hey does this mean you're gonna burn yourself and you're youngest son on a pyre? *gets camcorder out*

Just... be gentle with it. :csad: Bye bye Days of Marvels Future RPG... Bye Bye...

And yes Catman... Yes it does.

Wow, so unless the HYPE Reaper comes, the RPG lives? Intriguing...

[MORTAL COMBAT] FINISH HIM! [/MORTAL COMBAT]

But, seriously. I agree with it not being well thought it and the fact it seemed like a direct rip-off of the New Age DC RPG (to the point where the rules were copied and pasted straight from the OOC thread)

You talk about it, but that didn't stop you from signing up as Spidey, EBJ. :oldrazz:

But, seriously. I agree with it not being well thought it and the fact it seemed like a direct rip-off of the New Age DC RPG (to the point where the rules were copied and pasted straight from the OOC thread)

You talk about it, but that didn't stop you from signing up as Spidey, EBJ. :oldrazz:
:o:trans:

I would never pass up the chance to be Spidey.

But as you may have noticed, I cut as many ties as possible from CW continuity. :down

Yes...because ONE new poster (let alone yourself...Mr. Charles Xavier/Superman :whatever:) can save an RPG.

The concept wasn't as well thought out as we thought. People don't like having Civil War continuity...and with good reason.
I thought this idea was great. And you saw yourself, I definitely evolved since last year's Prof. X to this years Gambit. Take a look for yourself. Besides, boom told me my Iron Man post was good but to wait a while before I enter in the plot.

Sorry lads, I'm calling it.

Time of death... 22:48 Dutch time.

I thought this idea was great. And you saw yourself, I definitely evolved since last year's Prof. X to this years Gambit. Take a look for yourself. Besides, boom told me my Iron Man post was good but to wait a while before I enter in the plot.
Dude, it doesn't matter anymore. One person can't bring back an RPG. I am pretty sure this is done and over unfortunately.

Ok we get it, you think it's dead, I think it can still be saved.

Well I think if people actually post we could tell some good stories, It could quite conceivably be saved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"