• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Days of Marvels Future RPG: Season One/OOC

Well I think if people actually post we could tell some good stories, It could quite conceivably be saved.
Exactly. By tomorrow if I don't get the go ahead and people are still saying it's crap and gonna die, I'm going to be a real HERO and at least TRY to save it.

Without being approved? Thats RPG illegal.

Exactly. By tomorrow if I don't get the go ahead and people are still saying it's crap and gonna die, I'm going to be a real HERO and at least TRY to save it.
Well, last I saw...Kaboom is gone, SSF hasn't posted in here, and I'm the only surving GM...and I say it's not worth it.

So the RPG is dead.

Did ya'll not see the Grim Reaper I posted. Harl even gave it a time of death! He's the coroner and I'm the reaper. To quote Blue Oyster Cult "Don't fear the reaper."

Did ya'll not see the Grim Reaper I posted. Harl even gave it a time of death! He's the coroner and I'm the reaper. To quote Blue Oyster Cult "Don't fear the reaper."
I am surprised Kaboom hasn't been in here with all the attention. Same with SSF. That alone should say something.

I am surprised Kaboom hasn't been in here with all the attention. Same with SSF. That alone should say something.
Well, Kaboom is trying to trim RPG's...so even though he's a GM, the most obvious one to trim is the dead one.

And SSF probably doesn't even remember that he's in here...not that I can blame him!

I don't?

Actually, I do. I just don't think the idea is really worth it. Rooting an idea in continuity people hate isn't a wise idea.

Perhaps if this rpg's first season had started with the beginning of Civil War, where people could change the outcome of the hero-vs-hero idea, then this thing might've gotten its legs under it.

i just noticed nobody had been posting so i figured people gave up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"