• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

DEVIL - M Night Chronicles - Trailer & Poster

So I take it you haven't seen Lady in the Water.

I have seen it. He made it for his kids. & if you are referring to his part in the movie. Well I suppose you don't like almost every Woody Allen movie ever made.

Still no proof. All I am seeing is BS about his supposed large ego. Lets see some prood sheeple.

If you have followed him; his interviews and commentaries. You would know he's got a huge ego. Even his fans know that, but they didn't start getting mad until he actually made bad movies.

I have seen it. He made it for his kids. & if you are referring to his part in the movie. Well I suppose you don't like almost every Woody Allen movie ever made.

Still no proof. All I am seeing is BS about his supposed large ego. Lets see some prood sheeple.

You gave no counter argument to how it isn't proof, just reasons why I shouldn't judge it too hard. All you have to do is look at his cameo and look what he did to the critic character to show what he thinks about himself and people who don't think his movies are good.

I think it's pretty clear you set up in your mind that everyone who doesn't like M. Night is a sheeple and it's impossible that everyone just happens to have a different opinion then you. It's not even a big deal that he has an ego, but it's just that it makes it hard to feel bad for him now that he's making bad films. But you're not even willing to concede that very obvious point.

Last edited:
That was not M. Night in Lady In The Water. That was a character....a character. He put himself in the movie for his children. & the hate on him for killing the critic character is a joke. We have all thought about that at one point.

Still waiting on proof of his oversized ego.

If you have followed him; his interviews and commentaries. You would know he's got a huge ego. Even his fans know that, but they didn't start getting mad until he actually made bad movies.

Links for specific interviews? What parts in what movie commentaries does he come off as egotistical? I have all his movies so I will go back & listen to them to see if they are in fact egotistical comments.

That was not M. Night in Lady In The Water. That was a character....a character. He put himself in the movie for his children. & the hate on him for killing the critic character is a joke. We have all thought about that at one point.

Still waiting on proof of his oversized ego.

You know, a person waiting for actual evidence is supposed to have an open mind and not try to make excuses. You haven't even addressed everyone else's examples and you only respond to a tiny snippit of each one of my posts.

And it's funny how much of what those two "characters" are seem to parallel to how M. Night talked in interviews about his great new story in Lady in the Water and how critics will react to it. But I'm sure it's just a coincidence and it wasn't sending a message.

What parts did I not repond to.

& still wating for links to these supposed ego interviews.

why bring up lady in the water lol

the happening is a terrible movie

cinemasocietyhostsscree.jpg

This picture just screams "YO TERRY78, U MAD?".
I saw this guy first in Johnny Knoxville's movie The Ringer, hard to think this dude is banging her, no matter how unnattractive you are in Hollywood even if you're a mediocre actor with a little money they always get the hot girl.

Nah, Hendricks would go for something better. I think those two are actually happy.

Bro, hop on Skype and spoil it for me. No interest in seeing this movie.

About M Night's Ego... This will only be about "the last airbender". His latest film. I don't want to find links to all the older movies.

This may be an example of his ego: Get's offended.
http://www.reelmovienews.com/2010/0...ts-defensive-during-last-airbender-press-con/

Him on the critics: He compares himself to Michael Jordan.
http://www.mnightfans.com/m-night-shyamalan-my-critics-will-never-be-happy/

Him on how important his movie will be: Compares his movie to the first star wars.
http://io9.com/5014999/the-last-airbender-will-be-m-night-shyamalans-star-wars

I can't find the link, but I personally read that he thought "the last airbender" was his best movie he has ever made. This was right before it premiered. Better then Sixth Sense, he said. It's not surprising for director/producer/writers to have big egos'. Many of them do, and M Night is one of those people.

In some of the special features in... I think either signs or the village. M Night tells this story about him going into a food market, and runs into a couple guys that know him, and liked his movies, but they said that "unbreakable sucks". M Night dropped all the shopping he was doing and just walked out of the market angry... He's got an ego.

Last edited:
nice movie...I liked how it tied up at the end

Ok, so does anyone know the big twist for this film?

Ok, so does anyone know the big twist for this film?

There isn't one. You find out who the Devil is, and how all the people are connected in some way, but not really any twist.

There isn't one. You find out who the Devil is, and how all the people are connected in some way, but not really any twist.
I thought those were the twists? They are pretty easy to figure out.

Anyway, I saw it and liked it. It's a good little B-picture with some cool cinematography (I'd like to know what city they filmed this in), some good scares playing with paranoia and claustrophobia, and a decent story. Certainly much better than the last few projects that have bared Shymalan's name.

The twist was that there WAS no twist. OOOooooooh!!!!

That seems to be the case with a lot of his recent films.

Unless the twist is that the movies were supposed to be good but they weren't.

So people can't be mad cuz "the twist sucked!!!111" I hope it's a while before we get a twist in an M.Night movie :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"