Elon Musk Buys X (formerly Twitter)

Sounds like Musk may actuall be going for 20% staff cuts at Tesla after all.

Guess they have no choice right?
Like, they cant sack him and all.
So you gotta do everything to please the guy and hope for the best, brace for impact and pray.

He's wrecking the company, laying off people left and right so their answer it to give into him instead of finding someone more competent and less erratic?

giphy.gif

Threads is the winner for Twitter alternative.

Last edited:
He's wrecking the company, laying off people left and right so their answer it to give into him instead of finding someone more competent and less erratic?
Well they have little options i think...doesnt he have the most shares or so?
I guess their only option here is to brace for impact and save as much money as they can.

Isnt Threads only problem that it has to be connected to Instagram or so?
As i keep saying, have a somewhat competent alternative and invest some money to get a few big influencers etc to join and promote...and Twitter is history pretty much.
People just wait for the moment they can jump ship.

Well they have little options i think...doesnt he have the most shares or so?
I guess their only option here is to brace for impact and save as much money as they can.

Isnt Threads only problem that it has to be connected to Instagram or so?
As i keep saying, have a somewhat competent alternative and invest some money to get a few big influencers etc to join and promote...and Twitter is history pretty much.
People just wait for the moment they can jump ship.
Yep. You still need an Instagram account to use it.

I've been seeing people posting Musk is considering changing it back to Twitter? I don't think so.

Last edited:

Considering how few Cyber Trucks have been sold, i feel like not even 5% of them work.
Like, the amount of broken Cyber Trucks i have seen is wild considering around 3800 have been delivered so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"