Fast Five Aka The Fast and The Furious 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did like the last film, it was fun. Plus if i recall did well in boxoffice. Plus reports then stated it was going to go for another.

Whatever happened to that Tyrese cameo was that on the DVD ? Both Walker & Tyrese said he had a cameo but never showed up lol

Fast Five? Really? I'm a big fan of the franchise but the titles suck. The Fast And The Furious: Fifth Gear would've at least sounded somewhat better.

Fast Five? Really? I'm a big fan of the franchise but the titles suck. The Fast And The Furious: Fifth Gear would've at least sounded somewhat better.
Ha wow that title I would feel ALLLOOOTTT better with :up:

Thank God Paul and Vin have free time in their schedules to do a fifth installment!

I really had the naming for these films.

The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
Fast and Furious
Fast Five

No consistency whatsoever. :cmad:

Thank God Paul and Vin have free time in their schedules to do a fifth installment!

I don't know about Paul Whalker but I am pretty sure that Vin Diesel said he is only doing The Fast & The Furious films so that Universal will agree to help fund more Riddick movies

Yea I'm gonna see it soley because I am a fan of the franchise (cept 2).

The Five and the Furious.

Jesus, it writes itself. Come on, people.

I don't know about Paul Whalker but I am pretty sure that Vin Diesel said he is only doing The Fast & The Furious films so that Universal will agree to help fund more Riddick movies
Because god knows we need more Chronicles of Riddick films. :whatever:

I enjoyed the first two but hated Tokyo Drift and the 4th one but I hadn't realized the last one made $343 million at the box office, and yet people complain about Transformers 2?

And that's what the plot is about, they're on the run from legendary lawmen? the Lone Ranger, Bravestarr, Brisco County Jr.?

The only one I didn't like was the second one , tokyo drift was fun , and the last sequel was decent. I don't know what more you could do with these two characters though.

I loved the last film. Hopefully Tyrese makes an appearance!

I have nothing against this franchise, I didn't care much for the 3rd and I haven't seen the 4th, but the first is fun and the 2nd had it's moments, some of them unintentional ("Pockets ain't empty cuz!" :hehe:)but the title for this one is just......:doh: The fact one of our posters came up with a better title in the time it took him to press submit says everything about the minds working on this franchise.

well i am sure its probably wont be the final title come release time. didnt the 4th film go through a few different titles?

I liked all four of the F&F films, but what else can they do with five that we haven't already seen? Get The Stath in there as the hard ass cop trying to catch them, otherwise I'll just wait for the rental.

The longevity of this franchise is astounding! And yeah, they've all been pretty fun films. I eventually warmed up to the third one, and the fourth was great. I am surprised that the franchise hasn't gone straight to DVD yet! But when the fourth film in a franchise makes over 340 million dollars worldwide, of course they're gonna be thinking sequel.

I really had the naming for these films.

The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
Fast and Furious
Fast Five

No consistency whatsoever. :cmad:

They should make one called Not So Fast and Not So Furious :hehe:

And I'm curious since the last film was the highest grossing 3rd sequel installment of a studio franchise, how this film will do?

Even The Fa5t and the Furious would've been a better title.

Fast Five? Sounds like someone came up with the title in a shower. :facepalm:

It sounds like some filthy sex act.

I'm going up to the frat party later, these chicks I have class with are gonna give me a fast five.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"