Fast X: The Fast Saga

Clues in the name. Of course it’s going to go to vod quick

I watched cinema die tonight, and it's killer was named Fast X. Good lord, this was bad. Just, everything about this was awful. Worst movie of this series. Worst movie I have seen this year. Bar none.

Ugh

Last edited:
Its already on VOD and has only grossed $630 million and will probably tap out close to 700 million..less than F9...Vin is not going to make this a trilogy. F11 is the last one.

Its already on VOD and has only grossed $630 million and will probably tap out close to 700 million..less than F9...Vin is not going to make this a trilogy. F11 is the last one.

Technically it's a trilogy if you count the Hobbs movie they are supposedly making.

aPTrtPq.png

2 years - lol.

That means 3 won't hit till 2027. They should have built it out like BTTF/Matrix... but with a third film also 6ish months out from 2.

Lmao there is not going to be a third one. Part 11 will be the final one.

I would love if it opens where the last ended with Dom and his son at the bottom of the dam but his son is suddenly 5 years older.

I swear, I was expecting to read "Jason wanted to try something totally unique and special and ended up creating a scene stealing character that the world won't forget...but unfortunately we have to part ways creatively." :o

The problem with a franchise like Fast and Furious is that the studio can't quit while they are ahead. They have to keep making them until audiences start hating them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"