'Hunters’ (Amazon)

Kaleb

2010 & 2018 SHHFFL Champion
Reaction score
Amazon Orders Jordan Peele’s Nazi-Hunting Show to Series

Amazon Studios has grabbed a Jordan Peele project.

The “Get Out” director’s new series, “The Hunt,” will be coming to the e-commerce giant’s streaming service, Amazon announced Thursday.

“When David Weil first shared ‘The Hunt’ with me, I immediately knew that we had to be involved,” Peele said. “It’s cathartic. It’s noir. It’s frighteningly relevant. It’s exactly what I want to see on television. I am thrilled to be working with Amazon in bringing this incredible vision to the world.”

Logan Lerman to Star in Jordan Peele's Nazi Hunter Amazon Drama

Amazon has found its leading man for The Hunt.

The Perks of Being a Wallflower breakout Logan Lerman is near a deal to star in the straight-to-series drama from Jordan Peele.

Inspired by real-life events, the 10-episode drama revolves around a group of Nazi hunters living in New York City in 1977. The drama is created and written by David Weil (Moonfall) and being produced by Peele's Monkeypaw Productions and Sonar Entertainment

I love the sound of the plot for this, could also be the best role Al Pacino has had in years.

Thanks for changing the thread title.

Good teaser, I feel this is going to be a good outing for Pacino, should be tense stuff.

Two episodes in and I'm liking it so far. Also even though her character hasn't done much thus far, I'm glad to see Tiffany Boone in another series after her behind the scenes ordeal on The Chi (which lead to her exiting that show).

I've got 2 episodes left, but I am enjoying it so far, I'd say my only complaint is the tone sometimes and the length of some episodes.

I thought this was really solid even if it did get a bit too wacky at times, and you can tell that they are trying really hard to emulate Tarantino. A lot of twists and turns I definitely didn't see coming though, especially towards the end and Al Pacino, Logan Lerman, Dylan Baker and Greg Austin were all fantastic IMO.

I've got 2 episodes left, but I am enjoying it so far, I'd say my only complaint is the tone sometimes and the length of some episodes.

Two episodes left, as well. I hope people aren't sleeping on this wonderful series!

I didn't expect that final episode.

2 episodes in and I freed up my weekend to finish this
Jonah is a little annoying and he's the lead that could be a problem for me going forward here is hoping he grows on me
Pacino been great so far but Greg Austin I'm fancasting him as Magneto for MCU lol
he's been phenomenal

Too young for Magneto, dude.

It was good to see John Noble on tv again.

This show definitely left me intrigued and frustrated. Jonah is probably the most annoying part of the whole thing.

Finished last night. Enjoyed it for the most part. I think there were some issues with the balance between the humor and drama, but I'm looking forward to season 2 (assuming it gets one).
They pretty much gave away the Pacino reveal when he shot that one Nazi chick (can't remember which episode it was) and his crew was caught off guard by it. Also they clearly haven't come up with a reason why Roxy would choose to go overseas with the crew, so she just smiled and nodded at the end lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"