• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Iron Man & The Hulk [Spoilers ahead!] [Beware]

I have kind of a curious observation/question: Since Marvel is now financing all their movies based on characters and since they own the right to the characters, can they put easter eggs into other Marvel franchises such? For example, if more X-Men and Spider-Man movies are made, do you think Marvel could put more cameos in the film to help give the sense of the same universe?

Since FOX has the rights to the X-Men, but they produce the films in association with Marvel, wouldn't it be cool if somewhere along the lines, there is more mention of the Avengers or something like that.

I think the other studios need to take the initiative... we don't need cameos but they should have inferences where audiences can clearly link each universe as a single one... but I think its best to just keep things separate until Marvel gets everyone back which won't be for a while... so no Spidey/FF/X-Men characters in Marvel Studio films.

no, no he doesnt...but he sure looks a hell of alot like this guy
NickFury.jpg

Sorry, I HATE the Ultimates and Mark Millars frat-boy ideas of making characters hip.

Sounds like the Leader? Isn't he confirmed anyhow? I don't see Hulk being a villain in IM2. I still believe Stark is the only cameo we get though there will be references to Captain and possibly the SHIELD.

Samuel Sterns (Leader) is set up in this film so there is a possibility of having the Leader as a villian in a sequel but in this film it is just regular human looking Sterns.

And Tony Stark is the only cameo I think but other characters in the Marvel Universe are referenced as Norton said that it was fun referencing other characters whilst writing the script. Captain America has a big reference in this movie though.

Wasn't Ultimate Nick Fury's look actually based off Sam J?

Yes.

Yeah, "based off". Hitch uses Photo reference as a crutch, it's good that they told SLJ that they did it, or he would sue them.

But hey, Marvel is good for stealing someones likeness and telling you that it is an honor. Like what they did to me.

sabertooth_1.jpg

l_c1e41071a41615c07339eb079f0225bf.jpg

And no, my permission wasn't asked.

I think the other studios need to take the initiative... we don't need cameos but they should have inferences where audiences can clearly link each universe as a single one... but I think its best to just keep things separate until Marvel gets everyone back which won't be for a while... so no Spidey/FF/X-Men characters in Marvel Studio films.

No, see I undertstand that part. What I meant was a mention of Captain America or Iron Man (owned by Marvel) and have a mention or a cameo of them in the X-Men or Spider-Man movies. FOX or Sony really couldn't say no I wouldn't think since they produce the movie in conjunction with Marvel. And I think Marvel would like to futher enhance the universe.

The title warns, don't complain if I don't use spoiler tags please.

Just in case,

Here's a bit of

space

So, he's not in it until AFTER the credits? What the hell purpose does he serve then? I thought his role was talking with Ross about helping with his "problem?"

The only thing a post credit scene, in this context, gives is a tease for Iron Man being in the sequel or something, or some IM tech being used against the Hulk in the sequel.

actualy, after nick fury inlisted ironman to help work for Shield, they could talk about inlisting the hulk himself. or they might talk about another marvel character.. like Cap or Thor. Caps shield is in Ironman.

:boba:

Just in case,

Here's a bit of

space

So, he's not in it until AFTER the credits? What the hell purpose does he serve then? I thought his role was talking with Ross about helping with his "problem?"

The only thing a post credit scene, in this context, gives is a tease for Iron Man being in the sequel or something, or some IM tech being used against the Hulk in the sequel.

actualy, after nick fury inlisted ironman to help work for Shield, they could talk about inlisting the hulk himself. or they might talk about another marvel character.. like Cap or Thor. Caps shield is in Ironman.

Just in case,

Here's a bit of

space

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"