My artwork...mainly sketches.

Nicely done :up:

And cheers for the comment, hopefully I'll get some more up soon.

I drew this a few months ago for someone, it's like a trophy wall,since the Hulk left the Avengers,He can beat'em all up. Let me know what you think.It's all pencil.
ShuleyHulk.jpg

like this one... wish you could get better scans of your other stuff.

Hulk w/ hammer = THOR GOT PWND!!!

:p nah, it's amazing! Hulk has a Street Fighter look to him. Very nice depth in the muscule definition.

Thanks for asking :up: Here's a few, random sketches that didn't take too long....
I've got tons more stuff to put up, but I never received it back from my college. I've got loads more sketches, and even a nifty little Hockney photo montage I did.

le7a60ba6b6f8eed88758a7va4.gif

l75087d462e9c6015945d58op9.jpg

aladybysugarcult999cl7.jpg

manrayeyebysugarcult999kp1.jpg

I finished this in all it's glory some while back, like I said...I need to get back those sketchbooks. Here's what I produced half way through finishing it...

ldcf6ee5858b76bbd6134d7ei6.gif

here are some photos...

pedroandchiara2bysugarcfp6.jpg

pedroandchiarabysugarcuuf2.jpg

Well, I guess I should post this here...some people still can't get over this.
Quoting myself, from the annotation I wrote on this...

Well, this was a project handed out for us to do.

Working on the photographer Cindy Sherman, we had to make our own piece of photography based upon her work.

So, instead of sexual parts of mannequins...we decided to go follow her style of the film stills.

Yet, adding a bit of disturbing imagery to the photo. So, I came up with a plan. A beaten woman. Left in a car park.

We just needed a girl. That girl. Was me. Har har.

So yes, this picture you see before you is actually me. My great friend Chiara helped out with the makeup, and did a rather great job. I bought the wig.

For £17.99!

Eh well, twas worth it. I can wear it at parties from now on :]

So yeah, the posing took quite a while...as did capturing the feel of loneliness, not having anyone to help you.

Hope you enjoy this. I did.

BUT. This doesn't mean it's some fantasy of mine. I just knew, there's gotta be at least a moment in your life when you hafta look like the opposite sex.

Hey, the college librarians wanted me. So what can I say? lol

Here we are, me as a woman! :o:woot:

mebysugarcult999qq7.jpg

There we go, that was one hell of an update. My scanner is really dodgy right now, but soon I'll be posting a new sketch of mine. Working immensely hard on it, it's a couple of comic book styled panels, depicting a whole year with my girlfriend. She doesn't know I'm spending hours each day on it, so she'll love the surprise :up:

Thanks Mattchew :up:
Probably wouldn't have bothered putting these up unless someone actually responded, so, nicely done :]

And after god knows how long, I'm back.

Here's something I created in May-ish. A collection of different sketches, showing my city's town square.

Here it is,

One of the lion statues.

1000994pt8.jpg

When the fountain was frozen...

1001000aw6.jpg

One of the angels...and the top of the town square.

1001001zi2.jpg

More of the angel..

1001002xd6.jpg

Another lion...

1001003aa8.jpg

Yet another...

1001004ki8.jpg

I realise I shouldn't post three times in a row, but I forgot about the final image...and I can't remember how many images you're allowed per post.

Thankfully, I'll finally be receiving a sketchbook or two next week. So more scans shall be put up.

1001007di6.jpg

I actually think u have lots of potential, take up the life drawing again, it helps big time and check out a book called dynamic anatomy by Burne hogarth, keep on drawin' as much as you can believe me you'll get better

I realise I shouldn't post three times in a row, but I forgot about the final image...and I can't remember how many images you're allowed per post.

Thankfully, I'll finally be receiving a sketchbook or two next week. So more scans shall be put up.

1001007di6.jpg

pretty sweet!

I actually think u have lots of potential, take up the life drawing again, it helps big time and check out a book called dynamic anatomy by Burne hogarth, keep on drawin' as much as you can believe me you'll get better

Cheers, that means a lot considering how great an artist you are :up:
I understand what you mean, as well. Having left my art and design course, I've stopped my life drawing sessions...they helped me, a hell of a lot. I should totally get back to it.

pretty sweet!

Thanks for checking the art every time it appears Mattchew, much appreciated.

I'll be posting something else tonight, if I can get the lame camera to work.

1001059vz2.jpg

Quick sketch of Invincible, from one of my favourite comics...Invincible.
Obviously not finished, but can't wait to see what it ends up looking like.

Long time no post. So, I've been very busy with college right now. I'm having to try my hardest to get onto a course at my university, concerning game art design. Recently, I've been working my butt off to achieve a nifty looking concept board.
I had to create a unique character, outfit, logo and weapon for my project. So using my handy pencil and Painter X/Photoshop/Illustrator, I managed this. It was my first time in Painter, and I love the program.

finishedqo7.jpg

So yeah, comments and criticism welcomed. Be nice to receive some, considering I ain't posted on this particular thread for yonks.

very cool... love the idea of the weapon. looks great.

First post of 2008 for this thread.

mightbefinishedeh7.jpg

This is my recently finished concept piece. For my final project, I decided to spend an endless amount of coming up with a unique idea. All the sketching is originally mine, and the textures came from an Imagine FX CD, and the background is an edited scratched barrel. The awesome blood splatter brushes weren't made by me, but they were a nice addition to the image.

advertfinishedth1.jpg

And here's my video game advert. Here, I took a whole bunch of photos to make up the image entirely. The background is actually a gradient map of a photo I had once taken, and I made a good friend of mine run around the streets so I could use it as some sort of screenshot for my imaginary game.

I've got a bit more to post, but I'll only bother if others want to see it :o

EDIT: Oh yeah, and that silver line going through the advert? That's an edited image of my cheese grater...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"