Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

Sounds like a good thing I'm waiting till later to get this game. Sounds like the PC port is a mess.
sarcastic-kirk.gif

@DKDetective Prepare to click that Refund button. :o

sarcastic-kirk.gif

@DKDetective Prepare to click that Refund button. :o
But then I lose my pre-order bonuses! I need my Kenobi outfit. I need it dammit!

I'll probably just keep it and wait until they patch the hell out of it.

EDIT: Researching the issues, it sounds like my new owerpowered rig has enough horsepower to brute force its way through the performance and optimization issues, so I think I am good to go. :funny:

But then I lose my pre-order bonuses! I need my Kenobi outfit. I need it dammit!

I'll probably just keep it and wait until they patch the hell out of it.

EDIT: Researching the issues, it sounds like my new owerpowered rig has enough horsepower to brute force its way through the performance and optimization issues, so I think I am good to go. :funny:
Fair enough.

I never really cared for these pre-order cosmetics. Usually I can unlock them via Cheat Engine or by modifying the game file with an hex editor. That's how I got the pre-order bonuses including the ones exclusive to PS4 for Control. :hehe:

I like that it seems like Cal is more Return of The Jedi type of Jedi Knight like Luke was where he’s much more connected and confident in the force. Compared to the first game we’re he was more like a mix of A New Hope/Empire Strikes Back padawan Luke at least imo. Seems like good character development.

And tech reviewers can't even play/test due to the ****ing DRM.

wkj2adeg5owa1.jpg

I just started God of War 5.....I hate switching between games. :(
GoW is so awesome that you’re fine seeing that through and then having this to jump straight into after. Looks like you’re in for a run of quality. :cool:

Watching the first level....

I WIN!!!!!!!

Also I have a strong guess on the final saber form.

Inquisitor

Why are pc ports suddenly turning out so badly? :dry:
Because they aren't making the same money off them, then the Playstation versions, so they get less upfront attention.

Because they aren't making the same money off them, then the Playstation versions, so they get less upfront attention.
Seriously sucks. Seems to have got a bit worse recently where some titles are almost unplayable. I get devs focusing where the most money is and on their lead platform, but at least get to a satisfactory level on the others. You want everyone to enjoy the game as far as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"