• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Animation Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem

So to the people who've seen it, this movie is even better than TMNT 2007 to you?

Because thats a bit of a tall order IMO.

That’s good cause it’s the only one I’d consider a really good movie. 2 is a guilty pleasure. 3 is awful. TMNT 07 is bland. The reboot was bad. Out of the Shadows had some fun moments, but overall just didn’t come together.

That’s good cause it’s the only one I’d consider a really good movie. 2 is a guilty pleasure. 3 is awful. TMNT 07 is bland. The reboot was bad. Out of the Shadows had some fun moments, but overall just didn’t come together.

You wild.

Leo vs Raph and Raph damn near about to kill Leo didn’t do anything for you?

You wild.

Not really cause those particular versions of the character did nothing for me. It felt like a previous movie was missing (I know the live-action films stood as loose continuity). The animation style was also a turnoff so maybe that didn’t help.

Not really cause those particular versions of the character did nothing for me. It felt like a previous movie was missing (I know the live-action films stood as loose continuity). The animation style was also a turnoff so maybe that didn’t help.

I feel you, not every thing is for everybody. That's like me and those Michael Bay Turtles movies, I just couldn't get with them.

You wild.

When fans of the 2007 film recommend it with that as it’s main selling point and not much else, that’s not a good sign.

Admittedly, the fight is great, but it’s pretty much the only great thing about it. Everything else about it, the main villain, the henchman, the plot, is pretty much blah and undercooked.

Also, like Superman Returns, it’s a loose sequel to a previously established continuity that pretends like you’ll know and care about everything in the film, without having to set everything up or build out the world. The problem is that it doesn’t earn any of that, and the world and those versions of the characters in the world feel so different that it might as well just be an entirely different universe. It just feels so confused and muddled and doesn’t know what it wants to be, which makes it really hard to connect and engage with any of it.

Last edited:
This was a cute movie; fun action & a straightforward plot. Really found myself enjoying it—will gladly watch a sequel.

Bring on Shredder and Krang!

1 & 2 are the only movies I re watch, I use to watch the 3rd a lot as a kid. The tv movie with the multiverse was enjoyable but only watched 1. I would say that is the 3rd best.

This new movie is up there with 1 for me.

This was a cute movie; fun action & a straightforward plot. Really found myself enjoying it—will gladly watch a sequel.

Bring on Shredder and Krang!
I wouldn't mind if they did Shredder in his own movie.
Krang in his own movie, but at the end they meet. That would make the 4th movie where they team up.

Honestly I enjoy all of those 90’s TMNT movies and they were a big part of my childhood and I’m fond of them today. Gonna see the new movie tomorrow with two of my coworkers and taking my 16 year old cousin. So gonna be a good day with all the good things I am reading about the movie.

The film was fun unfortunately somethings definitely didn't work for me. I liked the turtles. The story was a mix bag

I like Secret of the Ooze. It's a so bad it's good movie I like to rewatch

I remember as a kid I’d rent it lots of times and it’d always come along with the making of VHS.

Maybe the start of my love of behind the scenes for films.

91Wm6ntK6aL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Absolutely loved this. Hands down the best Turtles movie since the 1990 OG one. The four teenage voice actors they got playing the turtles are SO charming and likable and fun: they have a teenage manic energy but its not annoying, its endearing and they feel like modern contemporary teenagers in how they talk and banter.

And i LOVE this animation style, its gorgeous to look at. What an awesome year for animated movies its been. The plots not terribly deep but this is just a damn fun time at the movies!

I loved this. What a fun and cute movie. Such a great modern interpretation of the Turtles and their world. They were all so charming and lovable. I was laughing quite a bit.

Really enjoyed this and it’s definitely my favorite turtles movie. Two things I’d like to see in the sequel, change the origin to include reincarnation as it makes Splinter a much more interesting character and cut down on the pop songs and let the movies music take more of a spotlight because it was amazing when we heard it but far too often was replaced by a pop song. Loved the turtles, animation style and action. Can’t wait to see Shredder in this universe.

I thought it was ok. I appreciated the animation style but didn’t love it like Spider-verse.

Interesting choice to have Beebop and Rocksteady turn to good guys and the turtles out and already accepted by the public. Guess that separates it from the other movies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"