The Banshee/Sean Cassidy Thread

Reaction score
I loved seeing Banshee in X-Men: First Class, too bad it was a one and done role. I hope Marvel Studios uses him as one of the X-Men.

Who should be MCU Banshee?

I loved seeing Banshee in X-Men: First Class, too bad it was a one and done role. I hope Marvel Studios uses him as one of the X-Men.

Who should be MCU Banshee?

Well, at least we know that there's a Banshee counterpart interacting with the modern X-Men in both the timelines of the XCM primary universe, since a mutant kid was implemented with 'Banshee DNA' in X-Men Origins (set in 1983). As we already know, Banshee was killed before 1973.

Yes, I definitely like the idea of having Banshee in the MCU team.

Last edited:
A quick Google search would show you that its not always pink in the comics.

Not always.
They can do whatever they want for the MCU. It needs a color different from the costume IMHO, so not gold.

That said... I doubt they will use Sean.

He’s got the look. :up:

He is underrated. Even in the videogames, iirc he hasn't appeared as a playable character.
Definitely an underrated character. I’d love to see him the mansion from early on as a supporting character.

Definitely an underrated character. I’d love to see him the mansion from early on as a supporting character.
He should be, he is peers with Nightcrawler, Colossus, Storm and the Wolverine. The Giant Size X-Men gang!

He should be, he is peers with Nightcrawler, Colossus, Storm and the Wolverine. The Giant Size X-Men gang!
I always read him as being older than the rest of the Giant-Size gang. More experience on him than the full-blown rookies like Kurt and Piotr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"